Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Yeh see! It won't let anyone dislike it now. How pathetic can a channel get?

if they re that afraid, thn y place an option fr dislike button in d 1st place??
no channel cn get cheaper than this.. 

chappals fr me fr watchin d show daily [including its repeats] jus so d trps increase.. i need more of dis 2 get rid of d show 😭
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ishveer are far more popular than Nesha. People aren't bothered about real life as much as they are for reel because they see them everyday.

Shakti is very popular by himself though

Parin z the admim ryt..
If she posts the link of that colors pairing poll on that page many wl vote.. Come on.. They may decide the marriage based on that poll 

Ishveer are far more popular than Nesha. People aren't bothered about real life as much as they are for reel because they see them everyday.

Shakti is very popular by himself though

shakti is much much popular than than the other actr..
n guess dats y they dnt allow us 2 dislike d pic..
no probs.. we will do it wid our cmnts..
wish i had an fb id.. i wud hve bashed them all night. . . 

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

i told u na rebecca..watching MATSH for next few days will only give headache nothing else n top of that with these shitty polls they are just playing with our feelings... today i skipped watching the show n trust me i dnt feel anything like i missed sumthing... i felt its better to skip the show instead of watching degraded RV day after day. Earlier i use to wait the whole day for clock to tik 10 pm to watch MATSH but now i have no feelings for it (like RV says to Ishaani ...😉). i just hope they change d track soon...

u were right nidhi..  👏😭
same here.. i hvent watched d episode till now.. dis s d 2nd time m skippin an episode... 
look wot U ve done2 ur loyal fans cvs n colors...🤢

me2.. used 2 w8 all day jus2 watch matsh.. bt now.. its nuthin short of a head ache.. 
i also cant tolerate our RV getting degraded day by day like dis..
d episodes r filled wit shit n now even d offscreen pics r also shitty..

chi 🤢
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hey guys vote for ranveer

So now its equal.. We can increase it

http://colors.in.com/in/poll/

wow will vote fr sure...
lets prove it.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

i told u na rebecca..watching MATSH for next few days will only give headache nothing else n top of that with these shitty polls they are just playing with our feelings... today i skipped watching the show n trust me i dnt feel anything like i missed sumthing... i felt its better to skip the show instead of watching degraded RV day after day. Earlier i use to wait the whole day for clock to tik 10 pm to watch MATSH but now i have no feelings for it (like RV says to Ishaani ...😉). i just hope they change d track soon...

exactly nidhi. A break frm this serial is now mandatory for viewers specially for own sanity. This serial is far far far away frm entertainment its filled with only cheap negativity.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
More dislikes than likes . I hope they get the message from the viewers of MATSH that is the IshVeerians.
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Parin z the admim ryt..
If she posts the link of that colors pairing poll on that page many wl vote.. Come on.. They may decide the marriage based on that poll 

its a very gud idea..👏👏
v cn tell her dis naa..
bt will d actr give his permission2 do so, bcuz colors doesnt want ishveer or ranveer2 win 😭😭😭
but v ll tell her dis option however 👏
Originally posted by: bbishveer

More dislikes than likes . I hope they get the message from the viewers of MATSH that is the IshVeerians.

they know that v wont like it bt still go on wid d crappy shit.. 
puke worthy.. 🤢
they truly deserve all d chappals now 😡😡😡
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

nesha? come on..
y shud they be like dis?
matsh is his profession yaar.. he likes his profession so much.
y mix it wid his personal life???
even radz is in luv wid sum1 else n she has confirmed it many no of times...
thn y d hell shud they do that??

n neha seems2 b a gud grl2 me.. shez way too comfy wid Radz n isnt a bit bothered by shadhika cuz shakti alwayz gives much much imp2 her than2 radz..

dis s crazy 😡😡😡

Hey i will slightly disagree with both analysis...those fans are both Ishveer fans and Nesha fans too...basically they are fans of Shakti...

But the thing is that they probably don't go to Colors site and in these polls...

Don't forget even Radhika has 100K plus fans of her on FB...and i suppose most of them are Ishveer fans...apart from being her fans ofcourse...but they too perhaps don't participate in these polls too much...

I guess Arjun fans are more active in this regard..