Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

want shraddha to let her heart out (Page 2)

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
You guys mentioned all the points already

Seriously this is not done Sharadha needs to speak up, Sher torturing her, Sumer and Gajara is just horrible really heartless. Bawri Devi is just provoking Sher even more. 

Really want Sharadha to speak up tell the truth to Sher hope he does have a change in heart 

sfarazi IF-Rockerz
sfarazi
sfarazi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I think tomorrow Shraddha will be pushed so far over the edge that she'll let loose and tell him everything in frustration. After hearing everything, Sher will realise how wrong he was about her and he'll do everything to win her love. Sher is an interesting character where he has traits of both his mother and father. I'm assuming the lovely and sweet side of him comes from his father judging by what Bhavri said about her late husband. Obviously, the violent anger comes from his mother who doesn't really care what other people have to say, if her ego is hurt, she'll do anything in her power to hurt or destroy the one who hurts her ego.

Shraddha is quiet now but I'm sure soon she'll straighten him out and beat the Bhavri side out of him LOL
dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I second your thought @amrapali... 
She should let her heart out...  she has buried her feelings deep down her heart and it looks as if she has none...  but thats wrong, sher should know her sufferings.. 
There is to much of indifference from his side... 
I feel virat is a good guy, according to me he should also know abt her suffering..  and maybe try to help her out of  it... 
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Really me too want shraddha to cry her heart out...
he's hiding lots of pain & aggration into herself , which has to come out...!!!!!!

I want to seee her breakdown, & then sher comes & make her feel that he's there for here, in every problems he there for her... & just hug her !!!!!!! plz CV's want this to seee plzzzSmileSmile

Go to top