want shraddha to let her heart out

Posted: 8 years ago
Shraddha u have beared a lot...u cudnt cry ur heart out at ur dadi's funeral...
U need to cry ur heart out...just say everything that is going in ur heart...let ur pain out...sher should no how much u have tolerated everything... 

U have nothing more to lose...

I really want something drastic to happen tmrw...so that sher cones to know oh his wife's bearings... N he might have a change of heart...plz Cvs tmrw's episode should b a killer
Shraddha is like a sleeping volcano at the moment. The death of her dadi will work as a catalyst for her to cry her heart out which Sher will witness! I honestly want her to explode at him. Silence is a dangerous tool when its misconstrued and sadly for her, her silence is being misconstrued as her weakness which both her husband and her sasumaa are using to their advantage.

Like you said, she has nothing to lose. 
I want sher to see her crying so that he knows what she is going through...want sher to have a change of heart 
Unfortunately, he is upset with her because she elected to bow down to his mother's threats instead of consulting him prior the the whole marriage saga! Until he gets over this, he will continue to show a mean sort of demeanor in front of her. 
But am sure, gradually things will change!
Originally posted by _innocent_

Unfortunately, he is upset with her because she elected to bow down to his mother's threats instead of consulting him prior the the whole marriage saga! Until he gets over this, he will continue to show a mean sort of demeanor in front of her. 
But am sure, gradually things will change!
But this whole theory what they are showing doesn't make sense...after clearing up with sher that she doesn't want to marry him..BD broke into her house...physically and verbally abused her parents...she didn't even spare the old woman...threatened them at gun point...how will shraddha muster courage to repeat the same thing after seeing so much...they are simple innocent people..

I remember one dialogue particularly between mother and son BD- "40 ghav mein kisiki himat nhi BD aise baat karne ki."
Sher-" 400 ghav mein hum hi tumare bete hain" 

This explains only sher can stand firm against BD...
He will soon realize and understand shraddha state...
Yes ,i had said the same in AT...i want to see a scene where shradda lose her control n vent out her frustration n cry out loud...then only sher would realize what he was doing :/
Originally posted by vallu123

But this whole theory what they are showing doesn't make sense...after clearing up with sher that she doesn't want to marry him..BD broke into her house...physically and verbally abused her parents...she didn't even spare the old woman...threatened them at gun point...how will shraddha muster courage to repeat the same thing after seeing so much...they are simple innocent people..

I remember one dialogue particularly between mother and son BD- "40 ghav mein kisiki himat nhi BD aise baat karne ki."
Sher-" 400 ghav mein hum hi tumare bete hain" 

This explains only sher can stand firm against BD...
He will soon realize and understand shraddha state...

@blue: Sher can most definitely stand firm against his mother because he knows his mother loves him to death and will never harm a hair on his body. He uses that to his advantage for example when he elected to confront mother about his mis-behavior telling her he wont tolerate anything against his wife again. (Ironic how he feels its alright for him to ill-treat her though-his convo with Virat refers). 

@Red, if you go back to the episode where Shraddha tells him the truth about her being forced into the marriage. He does not wait to hear why she chose to stay mute and marry him. She tells him about his mother and how his mother then ordered her to tell him the truth, thus why she was telling him the entire truth. He doesn't hear that part. So his ego is bruised to the point of where, whenever the opportunity arises he elects to showcase that to Shraddha.  At pink, exactly she was fearful of what his reaction will be to him rejecting him once again had she told him the truth about his mother the first time. She did not want her family to suffer thus she jumped into the fire of hell herself. 

I just want to see understanding from Sher and strength from Shraddha to tell BD where to stick it in a respectful manner, in addition to telling Sher to stick his face where the sun don't shine as she aint his puppet.
You guys mentioned all the points already

Seriously this is not done Sharadha needs to speak up, Sher torturing her, Sumer and Gajara is just horrible really heartless. Bawri Devi is just provoking Sher even more. 

Really want Sharadha to speak up tell the truth to Sher hope he does have a change in heart 

I think tomorrow Shraddha will be pushed so far over the edge that she'll let loose and tell him everything in frustration. After hearing everything, Sher will realise how wrong he was about her and he'll do everything to win her love. Sher is an interesting character where he has traits of both his mother and father. I'm assuming the lovely and sweet side of him comes from his father judging by what Bhavri said about her late husband. Obviously, the violent anger comes from his mother who doesn't really care what other people have to say, if her ego is hurt, she'll do anything in her power to hurt or destroy the one who hurts her ego.

Shraddha is quiet now but I'm sure soon she'll straighten him out and beat the Bhavri side out of him 😆
I second your thought @amrapali... 
She should let her heart out...  she has buried her feelings deep down her heart and it looks as if she has none...  but thats wrong, sher should know her sufferings.. 
There is to much of indifference from his side... 
I feel virat is a good guy, according to me he should also know abt her suffering..  and maybe try to help her out of  it...