Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Shikar you are so adorable!! <3 (Page 6)

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Dumb my foot u wrote villian who us villian here haa just stop writing about others if its  shikhar's post just ri8 about him no other characters shud be involved...u think all other members r dumb and ur only sane here ur the most dumbest member i ever come across...

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

Dumb my foot u wrote villian who us villian here haa just stop writing about others if its  shikhar's post just ri8 about him no other characters shud be involved...u think all other members r dumb and ur only sane here ur the most dumbest member i ever come across...
well your foot must have seen yesterday's episode where your foot was acting like villain! And when someone acts like villain I have full right to call them villain you dumb footLOLLOL
JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OriginalsFan

Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

well your foot must have seen yesterday's episode where your foot was acting like villain! And when someone acts like villain I have full right to call them villain you dumb footLOLLOL

Well thats called versatility that ur hero doesnot have and r villian have...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishveer0075

Lol OF. I'm just 15 and I m not allowed to drink am I.Are u drunk is just a saying  and y is the villain helping parekh family and giving respect to d person who humiliated his mother Y is d villain of d show has been their frm d start and hero entered after 200 episode and viillain of d show is on frnt cover
do u think I work for Ekta mata? Go and ask her not interested in answering your questions! LOL in this soap if Baa can become good from being villain than anyone can go bad from being good
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I dunno why you guys / gals bother to reply to OFs post... You must know by now OFs match making skillsWink.  First it was Gishani and now ishkar and tomorrow I dunno who! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSMahi_vetellmeRebeccaValentin

_Capsicum_ IF-Rockerz
_Capsicum_
_Capsicum_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
His convo wid baa was utterly sweet... he respects her trust her nd want to do thngs to make her happy
Indeed adorable he is!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75OriginalsFan

iam_monstaaa Groupbie
iam_monstaaa
iam_monstaaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Yep <3 He is the type of person I want to marry someday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArTi4ever

His convo wid baa was utterly sweet... he respects her trust her nd want to do thngs to make her happy
Indeed adorable he is!!
ya true glad he can form bond with baaSmile

Go to top