Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

true... he was so good at tht part... completely lost in the moment 

today Shikar was more like a hero! Poor Guy felt bad because he lost his shares to a new villain!😲😑
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

Disgusting post. You have crossed all your limit.

Don't worried your Shikhar will be out of the show soon.

excuse me mind your tongue! πŸ˜‘ how dare you? No one asked u to comment here! So dont even try to anger me! no need to abuse the post! Shikar is not going anywhere go and see colors website and Facebook! People are loving Shikar and ishkar 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

yaar log bht veelay hain yaha... ek woh twiter per vella hai ..kuch yaha vellay ... yet sanu ki

i love the tashans also today... mjhy nuksan hua hai isk matlab yeh nhi k meray pas pasae nhi... . 🀣.. i like him ...

was arjun is looking hot in formals.. his jackets are very very cool... giving him decnt look not a uncle look

who cares for vella's πŸ€£ at the end ekta is making shikar character great and strong and I am happy with it! Duniya jale toh jale🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Wow rv is the hero and rv is the villian and rv the lover and rv the destroyer he is basically everything of this show everything means everything and rest all r just side characters they can do nothing wid out the man called RV...

lol when your Mr Everything was missing than it was side characters who raised trpπŸ˜†πŸ˜† just have a think before opening your mouth πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

han tu bussines partner asay hi tu nhi bany na.. wht better than a track of rivals heated with love ... bht kuch hosakta hai ... uper se tashan hi tashan...

BT RV ny tu hath chor k maafi mang li.. tashan tu oneside hogaya .. i was enjoying ths angry men...

lol shikar's tashan is best! He is smart lawyer he will get his shares back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh really ur side character raise trps so thats why they had 2 bring mr everthing out of other show and thats why ur making post about him and about fb twitter its only 1 in 1000 for ishkar u go and c...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Oh really ur side character raise trps so thats why they had 2 bring mr everthing out of other show and thats why ur making post about him and about fb twitter its only 1 in 1000 for ishkar u go and c...

get a life! Stop being so annoying! Shikar rocks! And we love him don't care about other Guy honestly! This topic is of shikar so I suggest u stop posting about others on thisπŸ₯±
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishveer0075

OF ARE U DRUNK I MEAN SERIOUSLY CHECK COLORS POLL OUT OF 31 COMT 29 R ABT ISHVEER ISHKAR PHOTOS HAVE MORE DISLIKE THAN LIKES WELL THAT'S EMBARRASSING.I CHECK FB ND TWITTER ND OTHER SITE PEOPLE R REALLY ANGRY ABOUT THIS CROSS COUPLE AND WANT THEIR ISHVEER BACK.HATERS GONA HATE THE STORY IS ABOUT ISHANI AND RANVEER

you think everyone drinks like you!  ur comment is pathetic disgraced piece of shit!😑 no need to comment on ma topic! Edited by OriginalsFan - 8 years ago
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh really this topic is about shikar and we shud not be involved in this okk we will do if u do not involve r man ur involving him and saying 2 stay out of it...
And i hav a life u go and get it...
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Ohh really this topic is about shikar and we shud not be involved in this okk we will do if u do not involve r man ur involving him and saying 2 stay out of it...

And i hav a life u go and get it...

seriously go and see the front page before talking idiotic here! I just wrote about shikar. It was an ishveer fan who brought RV in discussion! Are u Seriously that dumb???πŸ₯±πŸ˜²