Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ishveer0075

The villain of d show is so much hotter than d so called hero of d show.For d first time I have seen a heroine so much in love with d villain that she is ready to die for him.the villain and d heroine of d show has so sizzling chemistry haye mar java ghur kha k mere villain k. Nazar na lage

On a serious note I have been a silent reader and u calling d person a villain for whose love is d reason d show is what is and has so much support from youth.I respect ishkar fans and their choice but calling rv a villain is just pathetic.I wouldn't have commented on this post because I respect ur choice but u dragged rv here I need not to proof y he is d hero of d show and who is villain.the guy has worked his a## off to prove his love.It's just showing ur mindset

welcome2 d ishveer club n matsh forum.. looks like ur new 🤗
n well said 👏
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Disgusting post. You have crossed all your limit.
  Don't worried your Shikhar will be out of the show soon.
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar log bht veelay hain yaha... ek woh twiter per vella hai ..kuch yaha vellay ... yet sanu ki

i love the tashans also today... mjhy nuksan hua hai isk matlab yeh nhi k meray pas pasae nhi... . 🤣.. i like him ...

was arjun is looking hot in formals.. his jackets are very very cool... giving him decnt look not a uncle look
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaar i think with radhika missing the track will turn towards shikhar RV in the office...
i am so game for the tashan!
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

yaar log bht veelay hain yaha... ek woh twiter per vella hai ..kuch yaha vellay ... yet sanu ki

i love the tashans also today... mjhy nuksan hua hai isk matlab yeh nhi k meray pas pasae nhi... . 🤣.. i like him ...

was arjun is looking hot in formals.. his jackets are very very cool... giving him decnt look not a uncle look

HOT
drfizaahmed thumbnail
han tu bussines partner asay hi tu nhi bany na.. wht better than a track of rivals heated with love ... bht kuch hosakta hai ... uper se tashan hi tashan...

BT RV ny tu hath chor k maafi mang li.. tashan tu oneside hogaya .. i was enjoying ths angry men...

JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow rv is the hero and rv is the villian and rv the lover and rv the destroyer he is basically everything of this show everything means everything and rest all r just side characters they can do nothing wid out the man called RV...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
i know he looks so hot in formals... i never thought alwasy watching him in chocolate boy look.. n the causal look he cary in life... this formls are superb on him 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

han tu bussines partner asay hi tu nhi bany na.. wht better than a track of rivals heated with love ... bht kuch hosakta hai ... uper se tashan hi tashan...

BT RV ny tu hath chor k maafi mang li.. tashan tu oneside hogaya .. i was enjoying ths angry men...

khair...mafi mangi hai phirse dono mein problems create karne mein problem kya hai...
isss serial mein aaj tak kabhi koi shukh chain se baitha hai...

bhar bhar ke misunderstandings rehte hai...ashiqui nahi but misunderstandings bahut dikhti hai

bas naya problem more tashan!