MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

So well the competition still drags on! I thought it would end today atleast par nahiii...๐Ÿ˜†

I was so gutted to see Siamak out. His and Ashok's scenes were very well done, very touching, kya dosti hai! And Siamak didn't deserve the treatment he got from Noor๐Ÿ˜ก, even Mir and Voodoo Queen were more understanding And I wished Daddy B had given him a hug. The poor kid was so hurt, I myself wanted to hug him tight or maybe adopt him ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜›

Sooo  Mr Self-proclaimed-crown-prince๐Ÿคช has the possession of it while Ashok and Mr Tiger are having their trial by combat, I am sure Ashok is going to emerge victorious, he has to! Though he looked like a mini version of ranjnikanth there.๐Ÿ˜†

Haye isn't sid just awesome? He makes all those jumping and fighting and running look so effortless! This kid is definitely going places man!๐Ÿ˜ณ Well all the kids are very good!๐Ÿ‘

Wonder how he is going to get the sword back. Another stick fight between the foes? ๐Ÿ˜›The first was good, I was happy to see Sushim writhing in pain, my two seconds of sadistic pleasure๐Ÿคฃ

Your thoughts peeps? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Teeens amazing post! U said everythin โญ๏ธ
Agree completely but to mention.. i luved 2day's episode so very much! โค๏ธ

CAS 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so true
i m just drooling over     ashok (sid)
infact my   whole faimly    lol
sushim just behave like a crowd person
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I loved today's episode but still thinking how will ashok get the sword back..?
or it might happen that sushim will reach with the sword and then subahu will inform everyone to how he has seen Ashok with the sword first.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved the episode.

Sid is simply fantabulous. Every scene looks effortless. These youngsters have won my heart and have managed to outshine all the male heroes whom I used to admired before.

I dont think there will be another battle between Sushim & Ashok.

What happens might be is that since Sushim's friend has got to know that Ashok's won the sword, Sushim reaching and declaring himself the winner will be overturned by the friend owning up to what happened throughout the challenges.

(this could be the only reason they showed the boy seeing Ashok run with the sword and then Sushim and his complaints blah blah)

Supporting his story would be Siamak's input as well. So despite Sushim holding onto the sword it will be actually taken away from him and handed over to Ashok.

And the underlying message would be though we sometimes take what does not belong to us. No matter what that will eventually go into the hands of the rightful owner.

Edited by ddsoaps - 8 years ago
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodica

Teeens amazing post! U said everythin โญ๏ธ

Agree completely but to mention.. i luved 2day's episode so very much! โค๏ธ

CAS 

Mel๐Ÿค— thanks!

the epi was too good!๐Ÿ˜Ž
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

so true
i m just drooling over     ashok (sid)
infact my   whole faimly    lol
sushim just behave like a crowd person

oh yes my mom and dad are watching the show even more enthusiastically than me!๐Ÿ˜†

MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy__Days

I loved today's episode but still thinking how will ashok get the sword back..?
or it might happen that sushim will reach with the sword and then subahu will inform everyone to how he has seen Ashok with the sword first.

yes that seems more likely to happen!๐Ÿค”
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

I absolutely loved the episode.

Sid is simply fantabulous. Every scene looks effortless. These youngsters have won my heart and have managed to outshine all the male heroes whom I used to admired before.

I dont think there will be another battle between Sushim & Ashok.

What happens might be is that since Sushim's friend has got to know that Ashok's won the sword, Sushim reaching and declaring himself the winner will be overturned by the friend owning up to what happened throughout the challenges.

(this could be the only reason they showed the boy seeing Ashok run with the sword and then Sushim and his complaints blah blah)

Supporting his story would be Siamak's input as well. So despite Sushim holding onto the sword it will be actually taken away from him and handed over to Ashok.

And the underlying message would be though we sometimes take what does not belong to us. No matter what that will eventually go into the hands of the rightful owner.

DD, even I feel Subahu has to play a key role for the amount of footage he got yesterday! I would love if Siamak tells everything that Sushim has done in this competition. That would further make him loose the race for the throne, also would reveal his true nature! 

@bold: so damn true!๐Ÿ‘
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Mrs. KS...not sure if its right to address you that way.๐Ÿ˜•...

Yeah Siamak telling of all that occurred during the challenge would be simply awesome.

Hope this ends tonight though and the story moves forward from next week which might just focus on Justin's wedding and grand scale festivities.