India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Go Rv Go (Page 3)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
can some one please tell me what happened ?
i need an update of the episode 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveer

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Originally posted by bbishveer

Go rv go. I just loved the episode the way they showed ranveer today i just loved it.Thank you cv's.  This is the ranveer i was waiting to see since a long time and finally i got it.Today ranveer just owned the episode and how.How he was fighting for his love with hook line and sinker and not wailing like he has been doing for a while.Rv go for your love .We are there with you!

bbishveer - thanks for making this post !! I was planning to make one too after many days !! TongueTongue

RV was in his elements today ! He rocked the episode.. It was pure delight to watch his scenes with Shikar and Baa.. Exactly as you said, this is the smart Ranveer we have been waiting for..ClapClapClap

Waise I think we are going to get a RV vs Shikhar - business rivalry track very soon !! WinkWink

Baa is becoming a key character in IshVeer reunion looks like.. she knows both the sides..
Btw, does anyone know if she has idea that Ra Ri are really not married at all ?

RV, I hope you continue with this sharp brain and keep your attitude in front of Ishani too !! WinkWink

Only precap was awful.. RaRi are getting closer.. which again brings us back to our worst fears of cross marriage.. there are hints everywhere of both marriages so CVs are playing it shhmart.. Shocked

Hey I just couldn't refrain myself from making a post on him after such a stellar act from him especially after the  continuous torture of cross pairings we were made to witness by the cv's .The fact is he was the best part about today's episode.In all his scenes it seemed as if he had an intent  and i might just watch the episode  again for the sheer brilliance of his portrayal in this episode.I would love to have a business rivalry track between them .It would be absolute bliss but only if ishaani is together with rv and they fight it out together against shikhar and ritika as well for that matter.And the way baa's character has shaped up in the recent episodes it seems as if she could play cupid to ishveer.I don't think that baa knows the truth or else she would have asked ishaani to go back to rv. I too hope rv has the same attitude in front of ishaani and doesn't  budge along the way.The only pukeworthy part in the episode was the precap but we would also get rv ishaani together ...and hints are fine but please don't materialize your hints or else we'll be left with no option but to leave this show as you cannot tear apart the souls which are ishveer period.

Edited by bbishveer - 14 May 2015 at 2:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawraMahi_vematsh

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thnx for such a fantastic postClap
yes we want this ranveer full of atitude ja mery hero ja sb ka band bjake aa ja.
in whole episodeme like ranveer and baa scene the way he was talking baa hii mera respect krne wala porana ranveer jo starting wali episode main thaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerMahi_vematsh

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

can some one please tell me what happened ?
i need an update of the episode 
Chandni here is the WU in full detail:
Amba blesses RV and Ritika, Shekhar observes Ishaani. Ritika confirms from RV that he wants to marry her. He nods. Shekhar says to Ishaani that no one knows RV better than her. He says she has helped Ritika a lot, she is so happy. He asks is there anyone who never prayed for her. He says he is happy about her decision for marriage, he will share all his life and happiness with her. Ishaani is worried, he will share everything with her but she can't share his feelings with her. Kanchal goes to congratulate RV and Ritika, Shekhar comes to congratulate RV. Baa takes Ishaani along. Shekhar says to RV that finally he is marrying Ritika and the good think is they both are marrying who they love. He asks RV not to fight now. RV says he won't cross his limit, but he has gone to far that anything wrong can happen to him. RV tells him not to worry he won't let anything bad happen.
In the room, Baa says to Ishaani she still wants RV to be happy. She agreed for the wedding so that RV lives happily with Ritika. She hugs Ishaani who cries. Baa says she is Harshid's mother and Ishaani is filled with his morales. Ishaani says she doesn't marry Shekhar, he knows about it so she has asked him to break this wedding. But she will give her everything for this marriage, she will be loyal to him ever. Baa says she is proud of Ishaani being her granddaughter.
The next morning, Ritika comes to the hall where RV was giving instructions to wedding planners. He brngs Ritika along and introduces her to the organizers. He explains to clarify the confusion that he is about to remarry, so everything would be of her choice only. He asks Ritika why she is so confused, he says this is wedding planner, her designer and makeup artist. He tells her to tell them what she wants.
Lakshmi asks Amba if she is happy now. Amba says she won't be at peace until they are married. Ishaani is still around Ranveer, but that Ishaani has ruined her son.
Parul comes there, RV stops her and says no office for a few days and must help Ritika in wedding planning. Ritika asks where is he going. RV says his husband is a money man and not everyone can stay at home. He tells Ritika to send his lunch to his new office.
Shekhar says to Baa he wants to know about the likes and dislikes of Ishaani. He wants to make their wedding a grand one. He says to Baa that since Ishaani's arrival, he has started to feel a lot. First he was practical, now sensitive too. Her heart has also grown bigger. He didn't feel he would love someone but Ishaani has proved him wrong. RV was hearing this all standing at the door. Baa tries to speak but Shekhar asks her to let him speak. SHekhar says Ishaani did a lot for him, he wants to make all her likings as his. Baa was looking at RV while Shekhar asked him about her likes. Shekhar takes a leave from Baa and goes out.
Ritesh was talking on phone worried, Baa says to Ritesh that they must do something as Shekhar wants a grand wedding. Shekhar asks RV why he came to office. RV says he has forgotten what is happening in his office. He asks if he remembers he told him his law firm had loss. RV says if he remembers, he must know friendship's first rule is to help the friend. He has brought the shares of this company and is an equal partner of his. SHekhar says he doesn't know what is going on in his mind, but he must resell his shares. RV asks how much can he pay, SHekhar says he can pay more than what RV has bought them for. SHekhar signs a cheque, RV fills it and writes Mere Dost ki Khushi. Shekhar asks him to let this wedding happen and return his shares. RV says he will be happy in future because of this decision. Shekhar asks isn't he happy because of this marriage. RV says to be honest, yes he is unhappy. RV says he felt a little jealousy, and a little pain because he loved her but now he doesn't want her to destroy another house. He says he can't bear him suffer what he did. RV says whether he thinks about him as friend or not, he will have to accept this partnership. RV says Ishaani can never love him. He has become a partner of his company to keep an eye on him, whether he likes him or not. Shekhar tears the cheque in RV's hand and leaves.
Baa was happy that the saree maker has come. She looks at the bill and asks about the discount. The man says it is after the discount. Baa says she only has 98oo right now, she will send the rest later. The salesman says he can't due the amount. RV listens this. The salesman says he might take two sarees with him RV asks how much is left of him. He says 4300, RV gives him 5000. Baa stops him but RV touches Baa's feet. She says a lot happened between them, still he respects her. RV says whatever happened had none's fault, he respects her because she is mother of his mota bapu. He asks Baa if she has no money? Baa says they don't have money since last eight months. RV writes a cheque of 200000 to her and marry Ishaani well. Baa asks why is he giving this money when he himself doesn't want Ishaani's wedding.

Edited by bbishveer - 15 May 2015 at 1:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStinytoesMahi_vematshNidhi..YD.AH

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
bbishveer , Lovely detailed update !!

As good as WU of entire episode in details !! Thanks..

bbishveer

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@bbishveer...nice update dear...

But one correction...it was RV who wrote mere dost ki khushi on the cheque...not Shikhar..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 15 May 2015 at 1:14am

bbishveer

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

bbishveer , Lovely detailed update !!

As good as WU of entire episode in details !! Thanks..
My pleasure.
bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

@bbishveer...nice update dear...

But one correction...it was RV who wrote mere dost ki khushi on the cheque...not Shikhar..
Thanks for the info and the post is updated.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index