Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Go Rv Go (Page 2)

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTPMS

Was the episode watchable?? I will catch it online...
Go and watch it for the sheer performance of ranveer a.k.a. rv . He was just too good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSMahi_vematsh

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Go and watch it for the sheer performance of ranveer a.k.a. rv . He was just too good.

Really... i dnt watch it today but wantedly i have avoided watching it today...n want to continue till they(CV's) bring some sense into the show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSIshveer-loverbbishveerRosh4rose

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Really... i dnt watch it today but wantedly i have avoided watching it today...n want to continue till they(CV's) bring some sense into the show..
I respect your choice nidhi for skipping the episodes .It's getting horrible by the day by trying to throw in cross pairings a big "NO" to that period.

tinytoesRTPMSNidhi..

love_ishveer Senior Member
love_ishveer
love_ishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Go rv go. I just loved the episode the way they showed ranveer today i just loved it.Thank you cv's.  This is the ranveer i was waiting to see since a long time and finally i got it.Today ranveer just owned the episode and how.How he was fighting for his love with hook line and sinker and not wailing like he has been doing for a while.Rv go for your love .We are there with you!

Yeah!!! Exactly..Smile

bbishveerMahi_veRosh4rose

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
y do they keep slappin our faces wid RARI and ISHKAR
dnt they hve anythin else2 show..

d way he ws huggin her tightly.. Dead Angry
chi puke worthy Dead Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveer

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

y do they keep slappin our faces wid RARI and ISHKAR
dnt they hve anythin else2 show..

d way he ws huggin her tightly.. Dead Angry
chi puke worthy Dead Angry
Rebecca relax  this track is about to end.I am just going by this quote "When the Sun of compassion arises darkness evaporates and the singing birds come from nowhere." 
 Amit RayNonviolence: The Transforming Power

RTPMSmatshRosh4rose

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Go rv go. I just loved the episode the way they showed ranveer today i just loved it.Thank you cv's.  This is the ranveer i was waiting to see since a long time and finally i got it.Today ranveer just owned the episode and how.How he was fighting for his love with hook line and sinker and not wailing like he has been doing for a while.Rv go for your love .We are there with you!

bbishveer - thanks for making this post !! I was planning to make one too after many days !! TongueTongue

RV was in his elements today ! He rocked the episode.. It was pure delight to watch his scenes with Shikar and Baa.. Exactly as you said, this is the smart Ranveer we have been waiting for..ClapClapClap

Waise I think we are going to get a RV vs Shikhar - business rivalry track very soon !! WinkWink

Baa is becoming a key character in IshVeer reunion looks like.. she knows both the sides..
Btw, does anyone know if she has idea that Ra Ri are really not married at all ?

RV, I hope you continue with this sharp brain and keep your attitude in front of Ishani too !! WinkWink

Only precap was awful.. RaRi are getting closer.. which again brings us back to our worst fears of cross marriage.. there are hints everywhere of both marriages so CVs are playing it shhmart.. Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSbbishveertellmeRosh4rose

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Sana the best scene for me was when shikhar was telling baa all he wanted was ishaani's happiness and the moment he completed his line  the camera first  panned  and cut to  showed ranveer's face .This scene gave me goosebumps out of excitement .And a loud shout out to the cv's for that scene in particular.

CP on that !! I too felt like telling Shikhar that key for Ishani's happiness is standing right behind you !!  LOLLOLLOL

But the scene I loved the most was when Ranveer told Shikhar that he is not happy with Shikhar marriage.. and he said that he loved Ishani a lot and he also felt jealous etc.. that was just superbly acted by Shakti with the hurt in his eyes and voice..
And the best dialog was that "Now you are stuck with me !"  LOLLOL

Shikhar bechara ab gaya kam se..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSbbishveerMahi_vetellmeRosh4rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index