Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

How many of you support CV's fire game and its consequences ? (Page 3)

Kavila IF-Sizzlerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

I know the fire episode is yet to be aired and I should not be judging it so soon but reading the articles which are floating around, am not liking it.

I always felt that Adi's chapter is now closed as Adi has embraced Ishita whole - heartedly with only a difference that he calls her Ishita Aunty instead of Ishima and doesn't hate his mother, Shagun as Ruhi. But looks like CV's are not satisfied, they want Adi also to hate Shagun and embrace Ishita as his mother, reasons best known to them.

Why I am against this coz :

1) Adi does not hate his mother (which according to me he shouldn't also) but he surely doesn't want to stay with her also, he wants his family - A wise decision. So why make him hate his mother, coz he is not wailing now to stay with her or requesting the Bhallas to make her stay with them. He has accepted the truth of his parent's divorce and his father's second marriage.

2) Adi is now aware of Ishita's goodness and he respects and cares for her, so he will not hurt her.

3) Adi calls Ishita as Aunty as he has a mother and it is perfectly correct. The CV's could have easily shown Adi eventually accepting Ishita also as his mother and  referring her as Choti Ma. There was no need for him to hate his biological mother to accept Ishita also a mother.

4) A biological mother how much ever is selfish but is entitled to respect and love from her kids coz she is the one who brings them into this world by risking her own life. ( its said that its a lady's second birth when she still breathes after delivering.) So making her kids hate their own mother is definitely not a cool step. Ruhi's is still justified but not Adi's.

5) Lastly, according to all the articles, the reason for hating is misunderstanding i.e, Adi thinks that his biological mother has run away seeing the danger leaving them but the truth is she left to get some help. ( Don't blame Shagun here coz I have seen in real life even the best mother's fleeing the place of danger to save their lives forgetting about their kids. Only once they reach the safe place they remember their kids and then wail out, so if Shagun also absconded, it was not being selfish here. It was only human instinct)

So at least I am against this whole fire drama. Ur views.
..wisely said and well said but see now the promo has not yet being shoot and promos are always misleading just to grap attention of viewers lets see how they potrayed whole incident..!! --firstly this whole fire accident is just to increase trp and tarka as its a ekta show we know in ektas show anything cant happeb smoothly without a drama--so ..ita a part of it coming to adi hating shagun for me its necessary coz without this shagun eyes will not open shagun needs a reality check--and with shagun hatin adi shagun may realise her past and present mistakes .as we all know however no mater what kind of lady shagun is he loves adi---and moreover id just a misunderstanding they are doing all this for drama we all know adi cant hate shagun but he will pretend to hate her infront of everyone but will weep in heart --and i am sure ishita will be the one to clear the misunderstanding once she get to know shaguns truth --then u never know shagun may change after that actually shagun is full of negativity its seem her only moto is to destroy ISHITA--whic shagun degfinately need to come out andfor this may be this fire incident--lets see what cvs will show Smile

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@TM
awesome post
Thanks for writing up a big party of YHM wiewers, wiews on this.

I dont get why should Adi hate Shagun
In all others recent tracks i see negativity in Shagun
But in this one no
She actually has no interest in mens, and is ready to stay single her whole life
She just want to go away with her kids, and have a peacefull life with them
She dont even care about financial problems etc
Offcourse in Australia it will be easy
But she still will have to do some efforts
And i am sorry
But i am not defending her
But experienced, if the custody of my kids was away to their step mom n dad, i would have done maybe the same, like many parents do her for REAL.
So till now this track have some reality.
But then this fire incident
Shagun still came in and tried to do something naa
Then only she went to call for help
I agree to ur human instinct thing
Infact let me share a current incident
accidently
The bulbe of electricity broke
I was with my 2 bros that i have been taking of for now 3 years...(7 years old, 11 years old)
So that moment it was all dark
And i was too scared to move or do something
But still my mind was telling me to protect the house from catching fire, so to cut the electricity
In panick i asked the younger one to cut the electricity instead of doing it myself
He did it but suddenely he started crying and screaming like something happened to him
In meanwhile to protect from one danger i forgot the 2nd
That was pieces of the bulb onthe floor
I think for at least 30second i shivered and screamed when i saw something happened to him, but i was still iced
Then only i realised
And asked the older one to not move and carefully want to help my younger bro
Then he was fine as i consolled him and bandaged his wound..
All this to say
U cant react when something like this happen
And it is normal that u think of saving ur life
Tought for shagun
She didnt saved her life, but didnt risked it either
She went to call for help
Then ishita jumping in fire, and adi thinking she is the hero and hate shagun as she abandonned them
I am sorry but for me he MU her.
This morning me and my friend were talking of a girl in our class that how mean can a girl we know can be
Then my friend told me, you should do something
But our 3rd friend who listened to our convo said that there were no use to create drama
And she said that maybe inside that girl suffer, in front of us she is fine, but who know how she is insidd, its possible that actually we dont even know her and her reality.
For Shagun its the same
I really dont belive that Shagun was born like this
Once upon a time, i belive she was also a little innocent girl, then who know what happened to her that she become like this
Ishita had been intructed good values, has recived love from her 2 parents, had a family environement.
But what i see in Shagun that somewhere she was left alone, and today she is still alone.
Anyways, biological mother cant put her kids in fire and run away
Fire was catched by accident and she still came in and tried in vain, and runned to ask fof help
So for me i see no point in this scene
Coz Adi shouldnt hate shagun for this
Even if cvs wanted him to make him hate shagun and take ish as His mother
There were others way
This is just ugly to pit up such a delicate situation and make a mockery of life and all biological mothers of the world.
Cvs this is the height
Its high time you stop doing such thing to glorrify one character
If u wanna glorrify her, ok go
But you doens t need to degrade all the characters of the show for this, maybe if u make her better, and not the other character worst, i will maybe start liking her or seeing it as an option.
And yeah not only fictionally, the scene is equally ugly offscreen, where you have put in danger, 4 persons, no sorry 2 womens and 2 KIDS
Not counting all the others members of crew that were equally in danger

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreamColt.Pixy

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
U are correct. They could have shown adi accepting as his new mom without hating his real mom. He too can call ishita as ishima eventually. No need to make him hate his real mom. In this world there are selfish people like shagun but a mom like her I don't know I really can't get that part. Also I am totally against the torcher to kids. First adi then ruhi now both adi & ruhi together trapped in fire. Was it really needed? Then DT has just now removed her plaster after two months of her multiple fracture on her legs. After two months it's really difficult for her to balance & stand itself. On top of that all this jumping & running was it needed? Just because the actress is dedicated they have to keep her health at risk? They did the same when she was in wheel chair too. Ishita trying to run to meet ruhi. I wonder why DT doesn't bother about her health & agrees for risking her health. Drama is needed & that can be understood too. But all this is a bit saddistic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
fix  the story cvcLOL

abhilasha_dream

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az07

U are correct. They could have shown adi accepting as his new mom without hating his real mom. He too can call ishita as ishima eventually. No need to make him hate his real mom. In this world there are selfish people like shagun but a mom like her I don't know I really can't get that part. Also I am totally against the torcher to kids. First adi then ruhi now both adi & ruhi together trapped in fire. Was it really needed? Then DT has just now removed her plaster after two months of her multiple fracture on her legs. After two months it's really difficult for her to balance & stand itself. On top of that all this jumping & running was it needed? Just because the actress is dedicated they have to keep her health at risk? They did the same when she was in wheel chair too. Ishita trying to run to meet ruhi. I wonder why DT doesn't bother about her health & agrees for risking her health. Drama is needed & that can be understood too. But all this is a bit saddistic
agree that scene is so ugly
Thank god at least coz of her fracture
The poor woman wasnt able to do it, so they used her body double
But she still hass shot with the frame of fire
So i count her in

abhilasha_dreamAz07

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
CV's should sack all the characters except Ishita's character. It won't affect the story and they will save money. No other character is required. They are giving Ishita too much importance... they make other characters fall to make Ishita shines...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsThe_ImaneRollingStonesColt.Pixy

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

CV's should sack all the characters except Ishita's character. It won't affect the story and they will save money. No other character is required. They are giving Ishita too much importance... they make other characters fall to make Ishita shines...

Ohh C'Mon...Ishita akeli hogi toh Lecture kisi degi...Maaf kisi karegi...Sorry kisse sunegi...Ouch

The_ImaneColt.Pixy

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Ohh C'Mon...Ishita akeli hogi toh Lecture kisi degi...Maaf kisi karegi...Sorry kisse sunegi...Ouch

cv's should manage to make her do that too...waise bhi sab jagah wohi  hai...omnipresent...Dead

she can keep a mirror with her...and do everything by viewing the mirror...khudko lecture de...apne aap se sorry bole...chii, dont touch me, bhi apne aap ko bol de...LOL

The_Imane

Go to top