Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CV's should sack all the characters except Ishita's character. It won't affect the story and they will save money. No other character is required. They are giving Ishita too much importance... they make other characters fall to make Ishita shines...

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

CV's should sack all the characters except Ishita's character. It won't affect the story and they will save money. No other character is required. They are giving Ishita too much importance... they make other characters fall to make Ishita shines...

Ohh C'Mon...Ishita akeli hogi toh Lecture kisi degi...Maaf kisi karegi...Sorry kisse sunegi...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Ohh C'Mon...Ishita akeli hogi toh Lecture kisi degi...Maaf kisi karegi...Sorry kisse sunegi...

cv's should manage to make her do that too...waise bhi sab jagah wohi  hai...omnipresent...๐Ÿคข

she can keep a mirror with her...and do everything by viewing the mirror...khudko lecture de...apne aap se sorry bole...chii, dont touch me, bhi apne aap ko bol de...๐Ÿ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Imane
awesome post

ashmita
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@TM
the woman who took blame in accident track is running when her kid is caught in fire. so much compromise on character just to glorify itching character
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

Imane
awesome post

ashmita
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@TM
the woman who took blame in accident track is running when her kid is caught in fire. so much compromise on character just to glorify itching character

it wasnt a post it was a book Zener ๐Ÿ˜†

Bold
๐Ÿคฃ
Bas karo ๐Ÿคฃ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this fire drama looks too much as per the promo bt depends on execution๐Ÿ˜•. as for shagun being hated by adi , i might look very insensitive or blunt bt i dnt think she deserves adi's love as she always kept him wid her for a reason- to get sympathy and blackmail raman๐Ÿ˜ก and his family. she did nt love adi genuinely otherwise she cud have dne on her own for him so if she is hated by adi- i will nt find it wrong