How many of you support CV's fire game and its consequences ?

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I know the fire episode is yet to be aired and I should not be judging it so soon but reading the articles which are floating around, am not liking it.

I always felt that Adi's chapter is now closed as Adi has embraced Ishita whole - heartedly with only a difference that he calls her Ishita Aunty instead of Ishima and doesn't hate his mother, Shagun as Ruhi. But looks like CV's are not satisfied, they want Adi also to hate Shagun and embrace Ishita as his mother, reasons best known to them.

Why I am against this coz :

1) Adi does not hate his mother (which according to me he shouldn't also) but he surely doesn't want to stay with her also, he wants his family - A wise decision. So why make him hate his mother, coz he is not wailing now to stay with her or requesting the Bhallas to make her stay with them. He has accepted the truth of his parent's divorce and his father's second marriage.

2) Adi is now aware of Ishita's goodness and he respects and cares for her, so he will not hurt her.

3) Adi calls Ishita as Aunty as he has a mother and it is perfectly correct. The CV's could have easily shown Adi eventually accepting Ishita also as his mother and  referring her as Choti Ma. There was no need for him to hate his biological mother to accept Ishita also a mother.

4) A biological mother how much ever is selfish but is entitled to respect and love from her kids coz she is the one who brings them into this world by risking her own life. ( its said that its a lady's second birth when she still breathes after delivering.) So making her kids hate their own mother is definitely not a cool step. Ruhi's is still justified but not Adi's.

5) Lastly, according to all the articles, the reason for hating is misunderstanding i.e, Adi thinks that his biological mother has run away seeing the danger leaving them but the truth is she left to get some help. ( Don't blame Shagun here coz I have seen in real life even the best mother's fleeing the place of danger to save their lives forgetting about their kids. Only once they reach the safe place they remember their kids and then wail out, so if Shagun also absconded, it was not being selfish here. It was only human instinct)

So at least I am against this whole fire drama. Ur views.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said. 👏 but the problem with our cvs is they want to over glorify Ishita's character and because of that they are showing how a good Mother Ishu is and how a bad Mother Shagun is.
If they wanted to show Adi accepting Ishu as his Mother. They could have shown it in a other way. Adi accepting Ishu as her Mother slowly. This way was not right!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the cv's want the whole world to worship Ishita...uske naam ka mandir banaye...roz aarti kare, uske praise me gaane gaye...
aur kya...this is the story of every star plus serial...the female lead is the only mahaan person around...baaki sab toh aiwehi frame me ghoos gaye hai
For One Character...so many Characters Compromised...
Result YHM from Simple Real Piece turns to Pathetic Cringeworthy Saga...
sunaina02 thumbnail
I agree with you  and especially this one 

4) A biological mother how much ever is selfish but is entitled to respect and love from her kids coz she is the one who brings them into this world by risking her own life. ( its said that its a lady's second birth when she still breathes after delivering.) So making her kids hate their own mother is definitely not a cool step. Ruhi's is still justified but not Adi's.

I do not support the way creatives have degraded biological mother .  One can be a bad wife  but not a bad mother. 
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With YHM I guess anything can happen when creative start using their creative licenses .
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anything for added drama, i honestly not taking this too seriously, this is just repeated drama of shagun destroying ishita and raman by using the kids.

I do feel raman and ishita have been very generous with shagun after all that she has done,they even gave her free access to their home to see adi.

There are selfish mothers like shagun in real world,so this isn't unrealistic.

I will wait and watch how the fire happens and the aftermath.
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said... I want to let the track play out before I make any conclusions on the consequences. If you make a post after it airs, I would happily share my views.

Now coming to Shagun, she was shown as a  grey characterand and  at times you could relate to the her. The only problem I had with Shagun before the 7.30 time slot was how she left Raman and not on why she left Raman. Now Shagun is very unrelatable and it seems her only goals in life is up show Ishita. 

Shagun has always shown to be selfish mother but it still doesn't justify Adi hating Shagun at this point in the story. I was quite happy when the cvs showed Adi treating all three parents equally and it was great that the cvs finally showed something realistic and logically. But am I surprised that they are taking this route. 

Now coming to the fire sequence, if the cvs play their cards right it could be interesting and not as bad as everyone is dreading.
Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I support as it shows what a mother can do fpr their children...aag ka dariya bhi paar kar sakte hai
kiran_kartik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written abhilasha. I totally agree with u. There is no need to inculcate such hatred in kid's hearts. Moreover this scene looks very filmy and dramatic. It is absolutely not realistic.