India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya and Jagya (Page 9)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
People still have not answered the question on how Anandi knew that Jagya would try to stop her and she wouldn't be able to say no to him and that's why it is better she left in his absence.
How come Jagya also said the same thing? Anandi knew that she won't be able to say no to him and that's why she left in his absence?

If he thought what Anandi does is her own life why did he go to B and try to make her come back?

Who was he doing it for ? Dsa has said she has given permission and Anandi herself wanted to leave for many years.

With what right he barged into her house and started packing her clothes?

Who did he think he was?

May be Ganga was not wrong in her accusations.

All Anandi did was lecturing and this man is bullying her to do what he wants her to do.

May be Anandi knew that he will react this way and how did she know that he will react this way?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_Shinyahisusmitaanshurg5RTeeRainbowSunblushing

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
lecturing, bullying, interfering , slowly slowly someone is acquiring al the qualities of Anandi
That is the reason we hardly see Anandi lecturing these days.

I was so happy to hear her lecturing yesterday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Jaya_ShinyaRTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Lol... so finally my dream came true.Wink.. Ganga did get a blast of her life from Jagya...LOL
People were telling me my dream would never come true, and that he would never blast ganga not even for himself...LOL

People have not actually understood jagya's character. Those who have can predict what he is going to do next.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggtRTeehisusmita

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Lol... so finally my dream came true.Wink.. Ganga did get a blast of her life from Jagya...LOL
People were telling me my dream would never come true, and that he would never blast ganga not even for himself...LOL

People have not actually understood jagya's character. Those who have can predict what he is going to do next.

Your dream maybe somebody else's nightmare!

After anandi's lecture, Jagya will go and beg for forgiveness from Ganga. Ganga will forgive him and hug him. But story will not end there. Anandi has to prepare for giving more lectures.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awfulggt

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel anandi is very shrewd without knowing. She attracts people with her goodness.And she will not give chance to others to become as good as she. Somehow she makes them feel small. She made Jagya feel small. He looked as if he received a beating from his class teacher. Shiv was also killed so that anandi can take full credit for everything. Solo lead.

From now onwards, he should not interfere and simply go abroad for a few years leaving everything in ganga's hands.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 15 May 2015 at 4:45am
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
He will go to Ganga and say sorry but what remains unanswered is his EXTREME reaction to Anandi's exit from BH.
He knew that Anandi never wanted to come to BH and she came because her grand father in law made her go to BH and then she didn't to stay because she felt like an outsider and also she didn't want to be a problem between her ex husband and his current wife.

Finally she managed to leave with Dsa's permission - Why does he want her back in BH that too when she herself doesn't want to stay? Dsa also feels that it is for better?

May be Ganga was not all that wrong in her accusationsTongueWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggtRTeehisusmita

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

He will go to Ganga and say sorry but what remains unanswered is his EXTREME reaction to Anandi's exit from BH.
He knew that Anandi never wanted to come to BH and she came because her grand father in law made her go to BH and then she didn't to stay because she felt like an outsider and also she didn't want to be a problem between her ex husband and his current wife.

Finally she managed to leave with Dsa's permission - Why does he want her back in BH that too when she herself doesn't want to stay? Dsa also feels that it is for better?

May be Ganga was not all that wrong in her accusationsTongueWinkLOL

He would have reacted the same way if even widowed Gehna left in similar circumstances!
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Shinya

Your dream maybe somebody else's nightmare!

After anandi's lecture, Jagya will go and beg for forgiveness from Ganga. Ganga will forgive him and hug him. But story will not end there. Anandi has to prepare for giving more lectures.

It was not my dream, it was rather a calculated prediction. But people called it "dream", does not matter Smile

From the way things were happening between jagya-ganga, it was obvious that he would hold her responsible.

It did look like jagya will take anandi's advice and try to give more time to ganga and act as if nothing happened.

But that will not work for long, because that was not the cause in the first place. Cause is ganga herself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAwfulggtRTeeleavesandwaveshisusmitaanshurg5aparnauma

Go to top