India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya and Jagya (Page 7)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
   A came to BH because of Daddu and DS , kept staying there for DS's sake , now when DS has given her permission why she should wait for J? Who was he to her? Waise bhi she was going next door, reason for DS not to be sad?
------------------
Btw she knew very well that J will not let her leave ( it was said that she was disgusting to assume that J would try to stop her but her assumption came true ) and she did no want to put off her departure this time so she has choosen the right time to leave. 

As for her manners , what can be expected from her? After all she  is mother of the most ill mannered Shivam ? 

Edited by anshurg5 - 14 May 2015 at 12:00pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeeleavesandwaveshisusmitablushingaparnauma

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
over confidence -decoded

interference - fairly decoded LOLLOL

bring on the basic manners Wink

----------------------------------------------------

I thnk shivam went to make another sharbat...J must hv gone tired packing those sarees LOL
good mannered buoy Big smile

Edited by Aakanksha_7 - 14 May 2015 at 12:04pm

jayashree.g_Jaya_Awfulggthisusmitaanshurg5RTeeblushingaparnauma

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
 Poor sarees must be crushed by now . Wink
 How many times those are kept from cupboard to suitcase and back from suitcase to cupboard? LOL

-------------------------
 Btw I liked the way Shivam became independent After coming in SN. He has now learnt making sarbat by himself. Good going Shivam. Star

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtAakanksha_7hisusmitaRTeeblushingaparnauma

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
But when exactly people will start thinking from Jagya's point of view and stop question him about his character and his dedication!
Anandi doesn't know Ganga continuously is taunting him for years.Jagya is hurt about that and is trying to manage all the relations wholeheartedly.Yet he has to listen that he is responsible for whatever happening in his marriage life.

Best way to stop Jagya from packing bags.Put all the blame on him and make him guilty and it works like magic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExcuseMePlz

But when exactly people will start thinking from Jagya's point of view and stop question him about his character and his dedication!
Anandi doesn't know Ganga continuously is taunting him for years.Jagya is hurt about that and is trying to manage all the relations wholeheartedly.Yet he has to listen that he is responsible for whatever happening in his marriage life.

Best way to stop Jagya from packing bags.Put all the blame on him and make him guilty and it works like magic.

Anandi did not know what happened btw the couple behind closed door She was not aware of G's charge on J. Neither she was aware that she still has her suspicions and has actually checked Anandi's bedroom in the middle of night. She has seen Ganga having problem with the fact that J is listening A'a adivise though she herself was saying same thing. She has seen their interaction on the issue of medical instruments purchase which was due to lack of communication.There is misunderstanding regarding Abhi too . It looks G and Abhi both wanted wanted more time and importance from J 
  So she advised him about it and also because she did not want G to suffer J's ire. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtAakanksha_7hisusmitaaparnauma

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

So like we expected Anandi ji left in a hurry after there was some tension between her and Ganga over Mannu's matter   Jagya returns home and gets the news from Mannu  It was natural for him to think did something more happened on that , thats why Anandi left like this Thats why he was asking her to come back Don't leave because of him and Ganga 

Ganga obviously with her misunderstandings for  him he does not trust her  even when she did no wrong He will think she uttered some nonsense like she uttered to him Ganga needs to work harder to get back his trust 

11 years ago  he said same to Anandi when she was lecturing him on she wants to leave because she does not want problems in his marital life  with her stay in BH He said you dont need to leave because of me and Ganga rest its wherever you wish to stay thats your wish  This time he was stopping her for same reasons because she left because of his and Ganga matters Obviously Jagya does not wish  to come between her and DS , between her  and her relation with BH 

Anandi's lecture to Jagya Dead Her so called support to Ganga Dead How can she hold Jagya responsible for problems in his married life ? how she was lecturing on Ganga"s love as if he does not know she knows more ?How she is saying to him he does not pay attention on his wife she needs him he should think from her point of view blah blahDeadIf she so wanted to prevent any misunderstanding here she should have listened to Dadisaa and left in Jagya"s presence because she knows there was some tense situation between her and Ganga so to prevent any misunderstanding she should have been clear to everyone i am leaving on my wish but she did not because she thinks she cannot say no to Jagya  Cannot move out in front of him it will be difficult for her He will get hurt she cannot take thatWackobut then if she left he came to her she should have told him only this you are misunderstanding i left on my own wish No other reason Don"t blame yourself and Ganga but no she goes on becoming so called supporter of Ganga putting false blames on Jagya he is the only one at fault Not taking care of his wife ,lecturing him on Ganga's love for him as if he does not know Dead

First she thinks for him he listens to her more than wife even when no where he asked her opinion , she herself jumped in to give then when she saw Ganga's discomfort at it not for once she thought Ganga is misunderstanding its no such case Jagya listens to her more than Ganga but she blamed Jagya yes he listens to her more so she was asking Dadisaa let her move out , out of his sight so he will listen to Ganga onlyDeadand what makes Anandi ji think he listens to her more than Ganga ?

Then was it Jagya who asked her go ahead and give promise to Ratan Singh without asking them ?No she herself did , when Ganga was angry at her for this she cried buckets in front of Dadisaa to let her go  Ganga has issues with her 

and now in front of Jagya she is becoming Ganga's supporter and blaming him he is the only at fault He does not pay attention on Ganga  Ganga needs him , she loves him so much blah blah How can she say he does not pay attention at Ganga ? how can she blame him he is responsible for problems in his married life what wrong he has done ?

Hated Anandi and her lecture to Jagya todayDeadshe should have only told him she left on her wish and assured him  he and Ganga are not responsible for this in anyway but she is blaming him he is responsible for Ganga's problems  How pathetic Dead

Edited by saba113 - 14 May 2015 at 2:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Libra123Stephitiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Anandi did not know what happened btw the couple behind closed door She was not aware of G's charge on J. Neither she was aware that she still has her suspicions and has actually checked Anandi's bedroom in the middle of night. She has seen Ganga having problem with the fact that J is listening A'a adivise though she herself was saying same thing. She has seen their interaction on the issue of medical instruments purchase which was due to lack of communication.There is misunderstanding regarding Abhi too . It looks G and Abhi both wanted wanted more time and importance from J 
  So she advised him about it and also because she did not want G to suffer J's ire. 

If Jagya is angry he will be angry and no one will be able to calm him down.Anandi actually put all the blame on him and he will say nothing and will leave.Its wrong.

They all know once they will put the direct blame on him he will be shocked and will be ready to do whatever they want.And they does exactly that and every time he gives the same reaction.He will leave from there but all will not be okay between Jagya and Ganga.Anandi is giving an advice to him without knowing the whole scenario,which was not right.

Anyways its his character and I knew he will behave like this but was shocked seeing him packing her bag.I don't understand why this packing is always shown with Jagya only LOL and nobody asks him why he is packing their things?

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Jagya never listened to Anandi's so called advise in that breakfast table scene It was Ganga's misunderstanding He was quiet after hearing Dadisaa His anger never got calmer but he was quiet  He never asked Anandi to tell anything Anandi herself spoke Ganga was misunderstanding but why Anandi was so sure Jagya listened to her ? why never for once she thought Ganga was misunderstanding its no such case but  She went on saying Jagya listens to her more than his wife i mean she said to Dadisaa let me go out i want Jagya's anger to get calmer hearing Ganga's words only not mine ? Why Anandi thinks Jagya listens to her more than his wife ? why she did not think Ganga is misunderstanding ? 
Here if she wanted to so called save Ganga from Jagya's anger then she should have cleared to him before leaving She should have listened to Dadisaa Go in his presence so there won't be any misunderstanding in him It should be common sense to her there was a tensed situation in the house Misunderstanding can come Be clear to everyone i am leaving for my own sake My wish but she told to Dadisaa and Ganga both Ganga issues are her reason to move out and now she is so called saving Ganga in front of Jagya by putting false blames on him How she knows who is responsible for problems in his married life ? so why false blames ?why making false assumptions ?Here Anandi is becoming so called Ganga's supporter and blaming Jagya ?That was so wrong 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123Stephitiny15

Go to top