India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya and Jagya (Page 4)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
The bottomline is Jagya shouted at ganga because of anandi leaving.

The way he shouted at anandi and gauri in different scenes.

Jagya is the same. Impulsive.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtShinyaRTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Jagya tried to stop her because he thought she left the house because of him and Ganga isn't it clear ?Confused

how Jagya would have stopped her if she would have told him i am leaving because of my own wish Why she ran behind his back ?ConfusedHe would have stopped her and she would be stopped Why he would have chained her up in the houseROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Anandi did one mistake in all this. She said jagya was the cause for the differences he and Ganga had. And also asked him to think from Ganga's perspective. This is so wrong. She doesn't know everything that happened between jagya and Ganga. Anandi should have understood that they(J, G) both talk sometimes with doors closed too Ouch and that she(anandi) might have missed some discussions that happened  between them LOL . She simply can't say he was the wrong one. After so much of redemption, he has to hear from anandi again that he was wrong and not Ganga Who called him a two timerCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_anshurg5leavesandwavesRTeeRainbowSunaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdorableAnusha

Jagya tried to stop her because he thought she left the house because of him and Ganga isn't it clear ?Confused

how Jagya would have stopped her if she would have told him i am leaving because of my own wish Why she ran behind his back ?ConfusedHe would have stopped her and she would be stopped Why he would have chained her up in the houseROFL

Why should anandi lie? She left because of ganga.
blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

For DS guest Jagya goes SN and practically packing DS guest bag too

why? just becoz she is Ds geust

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_RTeeaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

If Anandi would have tried leaving while Jagya was in BH, she would have never got her packing done.

Jagya and Shivam would have teamed up to unpack every single suitcase. Shivam would toss clothes back from suitcase to Jagya, and Jagya would dump them in cupboardLOL.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Awfulggtlovely_ladyleavesandwavesblushingaparnaumaChahat_A_DoshiRainbowSun

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

Anandi did one mistake in all this. She said jagya was the cause for the differences he and Ganga had. And also asked him to think from Ganga's perspective. This is so wrong. She doesn't know everything that happened between jagya and Ganga. Anandi should have understood that they(J, G) both talk sometimes with doors closed too Ouch and that she(anandi) might have missed some discussions that happened  between them LOL . She simply can't say he was the wrong one. After so much of redemption, he has to hear from anandi again that he was wrong and not Ganga Who called him a two timerCry

Anandi knows that ganga is wrong. But if she said so, Jagya would have been be more angry with ganga. She tried to douse the situation and as usual supported a woman against a man.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeeblushingaparnauma

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

The bottomline is Jagya shouted at ganga because of anandi leaving.

The way he shouted at anandi and gauri in different scenes.

Jagya is the same. Impulsive.
i don't see it as shouting He was angry  but not shouting at least i don't take it as shouting 
it was not because of Anandi leaving the house He thought Anandi left because Ganga did something
Just like we were saying before Anandi left hurriedly  There was some tension between her and Ganga over Mannu's  matter so what he will think did something more happened on that in his absence that Anandi had to leave immediately 

This exactly happened Had Anandi moved out in his presence clearing him she is leaving for her own sake then why he would have stopped her ? but Anandi left him confusion At this moment if i put myself in his shoes i will think and do same 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top