Balika Vadhu

Jagya and Jagya - Page 4

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Anandi did one mistake in all this. She said jagya was the cause for the differences he and Ganga had. And also asked him to think from Ganga's perspective. This is so wrong. She doesn't know everything that happened between jagya and Ganga. Anandi should have understood that they(J, G) both talk sometimes with doors closed too  and that she(anandi) might have missed some discussions that happened  between them ðŸ˜† . She simply can't say he was the wrong one. After so much of redemption, he has to hear from anandi again that he was wrong and not Ganga Who called him a two timer😭. 

Anandi knows that ganga is wrong. But if she said so, Jagya would have been be more angry with ganga. She tried to douse the situation and as usual supported a woman against a man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAnusha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The bottomline is Jagya shouted at ganga because of anandi leaving.

The way he shouted at anandi and gauri in different scenes.

Jagya is the same. Impulsive.

i don't see it as shouting He was angry  but not shouting at least i don't take it as shouting 
it was not because of Anandi leaving the house He thought Anandi left because Ganga did something
Just like we were saying before Anandi left hurriedly  There was some tension between her and Ganga over Mannu's  matter so what he will think did something more happened on that in his absence that Anandi had to leave immediately 

This exactly happened Had Anandi moved out in his presence clearing him she is leaving for her own sake then why he would have stopped her ? but Anandi left him confusion At this moment if i put myself in his shoes i will think and do same 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RTee

If Anandi would have tried leaving while Jagya was in BH, she would have never got her packing done.

Jagya and Shivam would have teamed up to unpack every single suitcase. Shivam would toss clothes back from suitcase to Jagya, and Jagya would dump them in cupboard😆.

🤣

true Anandi's packing took 3 episodes...she was gayab doing packing...all mehenat would have 😭

anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RTee

Ah well. The childhood friends.

Anandi knew exactly what Jagya would say on not finding her in BH.

And he said exactly that. 

And he said that she knew he would say and do that.😆

Lovely scene.

Here are some pics to decorate this thread😉

Thanks Arti for pics. ðŸ˜›
 These are telling a lot. 

Liked the determined look on Anandi's face. 
 She had stayed to long in BH respecting DS wishes but this time she has taken the decision will not retract from it. 
--------------------
Btw when J himself could get irritated by Anandi's advise on dining table , from which right he is packing Anandi's bags? 

Staying or leaving in BH is btw A and DS, why J is interfering btw them? 
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Lol what does Anandi know Ganga is wrong
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anandi knows that ganga is wrong. But if she said so, Jagya would have been be more angry with ganga. She tried to douse the situation and as usual supported a woman against a man.

This is exactly my problem wrt anandi. She could have stayed quiet at least and should have told him to go and ask ds why she let her go now and not earlier when she had consistently wanted to leave from quite some time. The worst of all this happens when this kind of 'trying to do good' thing is twisted and turned as interference. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ganga is flying too high. Its nice that Jagya brought her down to earth. She needed some tough talk and Jagya gave it to her. Her face lost all color.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

anandi had no problem staying in BH. Why should she say something like I want to go for myself suddenly as if Jagya wont put two and two together? If he left in his presence, there would have been more drama with ganga and dadisa and also mannu and shivam witnessing.

leaves it wudn't d been much drama. i can say it wid my experience. 
once i'd disagreement wid one of my cousin who came  2 live wid us . i din;t even said 2 her u've no rite 2 take decision. but wen i objected 2 sum of her habits she took offence & one day after disagreement on sum thing prev nite she packed & left 2 village & my mom has also gone  2 village but cun't meet as they reached at difft times at both places. my mom came  2know abt incident she asked me . i told her all.then she asked anoder of my cousin who'd cum 2 visit us. she told whole truth confirming my innocence also. but my mom scolded me & i knew it the whole blame will cum on me.
and tho my mom knew abt my innocence but still she sumtimes reminds me that i shudn't'd asked her 2 do on wihch we disagreed.
if she'd left in my mom's presence things wudn't'd turned out 2 b that bad which later on turned wen she left in my mother's absence.and i also tried  2 stop her & asked her  not 2 go or go wne mom cums.

and i knew it my mom will ask her 2 cum back but she denied. and id on;t know wat she told 2 he r parents.

an d moreover wat r u saying that J will make 2+2 =4  so wen Aji left like this in his absence then wudn't'd made the sam ething.
just tell me who"ll not & can't if sum1 goes in ur absence after such disagreements or arguements.
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Anandi did one mistake in all this. She said jagya was the cause for the differences he and Ganga had. And also asked him to think from Ganga's perspective. This is so wrong. She doesn't know everything that happened between jagya and Ganga. Anandi should have understood that they(J, G) both talk sometimes with doors closed too  and that she(anandi) might have missed some discussions that happened  between them ðŸ˜† . She simply can't say he was the wrong one. After so much of redemption, he has to hear from anandi again that he was wrong and not Ganga Who called him a two timer😭. 

She was neither aware of G's blame on J nor G's checking of her room for her husband in the middle of night while she was sleeping. 
   She would have then understood that J is not the only root cause, his soulmate is also responsible for that. 

But I guess she was only giving clean chit to Ganga for saving her from J's blast.  
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ROFL if Jagya was so happy with Anandi ji's advise at dining table Why was Dadisaa pacifying Anandi he remains stressed out due to work load thats why become short tempered don't worry you did good try to make her understand  ðŸ¤£
Its so clear Jagya has been tolerating her bhashans only for sake of Dadisaa His tolerance at that does not mean he likes her interferences 

11 years ago when she was lecturing him on she does not wish to stay in this house because his marital life is more important for her he cleared her You stay in this house with relation with Dadisaa so don't leave because of me rest talk to Dadisaa on whatever you wish 

This time around Madam Anandi left after a tense matter between her and Ganga She left in a hurry in his absence and made him believe she left because of Ganga Thats why Jagya was packing her bags don't leave for us He does not want to break her sasural cum maika rishta with BH 

if there would be no tense situation let me see how much he would have stopped her ?Never 

and Jagya and Ganga talk with their door open or closed People should have basic manners they are talking something so why standing their hearing Move aside Can't they ?