India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Today's Episode 5/14/2015

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Today's episode was all about Sharma visiting & inspecting the Mathur's Haveli...uff he and Rudra was so irritating!!Angry
I liked the beginning of the episode where Sneha asked the girls their opinion about what sum of money to be taken from the lender... She took Amaya's advice seriously and decides to borrow only a small sum of money!!Embarrassed
Pushpa is worried about Sneha and she shared her feelings with Dinesh that Gajanand told her that Rudra is not a good guy!!ShockedShockedShocked
The scene at Mantu's house was funny.. both the boys feeling scared to talk to #Frustrated Uma...i guess will be having the Barfi Miyaa scene soon!!LOLLOLLOL
One more thing i noticed..Uma said that her saheli is getting married soon.. i think there is some connection with the neighbours inviting the mathurs for a wedding (Remember the on location video i posted)WinkWink

PS: am sorry guys i was busy revising... so posting the spoiler pic nowBig smileBig smile

Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 14 May 2015 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lotusfan2013-Fedex-frenz4udeejagilara3110JusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Uff Sasura Rudra.. -- Alia please convey to the CV's the dislike regards to Rudra..
Loved Amaya's suggestion.. 

Looks like a reasonable watch.

Thanks for the caps.. they add a million words to the post. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the synopsis Alia...
All episode about Haveli inspection...means lots of RudraAngry...nooo...its my turn for Written update today...why i get Rudra wale epis...Disapprove

Waiting to watch it online asap...
Yeah...maybe some connection of the weddings for get together of evryone...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsAlialara3110

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Uff Sasura Rudra.. -- Alia please convey to the CV's the dislike regards to Rudra..
Loved Amaya's suggestion.. 

Looks like a reasonable watch.

Thanks for the caps.. they add a million words to the post. 

Yup already conveyed to them how much you all are hating SASURA PAAJIROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110JusticeDenied17

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
see  I told you Uma is crazy and she is beating the mattress about. 

And Mantu had bought her a suit? Does that mean there is more going on between the two than we see in the screen? 

But even that does not excuse the fact that  she spilt hot tea on Amaya's hand. 

On top of that she is  venting out her anger on the mattress. It is not good at all. 

Mantu should take it up with Uma or else... 

This single girl coming to a bachelor's residence on a "regular basis" as a "friend" can be seen only in daily soaps. 

I don't think it happens in real life. 

lara3110

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Gosh!! Yet another episode with the evil man Rudra and his crony.
Thanks for the post.Big smile
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

And Mantu had bought her a suit? Does that mean there is more going on between the two than we see in the screen? 

On top of that she is  venting out her anger on the mattress. It is not good at all. 

This single girl coming to a bachelor's residence on a "regular basis" as a "friend" can be seen only in daily soaps. 

I think tea fell down accidentally...and she said sorry...( FYI, even I don't like her character.)...As far she and Mantu...its Uma who is in love with Mantu...that's why she does so much for the boys...Mantu just gave her a suit as a gift coz she loves buying clothes for herself.

ItsAlia

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrypansy

Originally posted by pyaaribehna

I think tea fell down accidentally...and she said sorry...( FYI, even I don't like her character.)...As far she and Mantu...its Uma who is in love with Mantu...that's why she does so much for the boys...Mantu just gave her a suit as a gift coz she loves buying clothes for herself.

Mere Pyaari behna.. u seemed to be an Uma hater ROFLROFLROFL even i think that the chai fell down accidentally!!! Yaa Mantu gave Uma that suit for Diwali as giftLOLLOL

Go to top