Today's Episode 5/14/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was all about Sharma visiting & inspecting the Mathur's Haveli...uff he and Rudra was so irritating!!😑
I liked the beginning of the episode where Sneha asked the girls their opinion about what sum of money to be taken from the lender... She took Amaya's advice seriously and decides to borrow only a small sum of money!!😳
Pushpa is worried about Sneha and she shared her feelings with Dinesh that Gajanand told her that Rudra is not a good guy!!😲😲😲
The scene at Mantu's house was funny.. both the boys feeling scared to talk to #Frustrated Uma...i guess will be having the Barfi Miyaa scene soon!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One more thing i noticed..Uma said that her saheli is getting married soon.. i think there is some connection with the neighbours inviting the mathurs for a wedding (Remember the on location video i posted)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

PS: am sorry guys i was busy revising... so posting the spoiler pic nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 8 years ago
Uff Sasura Rudra.. -- Alia please convey to the CV's the dislike regards to Rudra..
Loved Amaya's suggestion.. 

Looks like a reasonable watch.

Thanks for the caps.. they add a million words to the post. 
Thanks for the synopsis Alia...
All episode about Haveli inspection...means lots of Rudra😑...nooo...its my turn for Written update today...why i get Rudra wale epis...πŸ˜’

Waiting to watch it online asap...
Yeah...maybe some connection of the weddings for get together of evryone...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Uff Sasura Rudra.. -- Alia please convey to the CV's the dislike regards to Rudra..
Loved Amaya's suggestion.. 

Looks like a reasonable watch.

Thanks for the caps.. they add a million words to the post. 

Yup already conveyed to them how much you all are hating SASURA PAAJI🀣🀣🀣
see  I told you Uma is crazy and she is beating the mattress about. 

And Mantu had bought her a suit? Does that mean there is more going on between the two than we see in the screen? 

But even that does not excuse the fact that  she spilt hot tea on Amaya's hand. 

On top of that she is  venting out her anger on the mattress. It is not good at all. 

Mantu should take it up with Uma or else... 

This single girl coming to a bachelor's residence on a "regular basis" as a "friend" can be seen only in daily soaps. 

I don't think it happens in real life. 
Gosh!! Yet another episode with the evil man Rudra and his crony.
Thanks for the post.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

see  I told you Uma is crazy and she is beating the mattress about. 

And Mantu had bought her a suit? Does that mean there is more going on between the two than we see in the screen? 

But even that does not excuse the fact that  she spilt hot tea on Amaya's hand. 

On top of that she is  venting out her anger on the mattress. It is not good at all. 

Mantu should take it up with Uma or else... 

This single girl coming to a bachelor's residence on a "regular basis" as a "friend" can be seen only in daily soaps. 

I don't think it happens in real life. 
I think tea fell down accidentally...and she said sorry...( FYI, even I don't like her character.)...As far she and Mantu...its Uma who is in love with Mantu...that's why she does so much for the boys...Mantu just gave her a suit as a gift coz she loves buying clothes for herself.
Originally posted by cherrypansy

I think tea fell down accidentally...and she said sorry...( FYI, even I don't like her character.)...As far she and Mantu...its Uma who is in love with Mantu...that's why she does so much for the boys...Mantu just gave her a suit as a gift coz she loves buying clothes for herself.

Mere Pyaari behna.. u seemed to be an Uma hater πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ even i think that the chai fell down accidentally!!! Yaa Mantu gave Uma that suit for Diwali as giftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

Mere Pyaari behna.. u seemed to be an Uma hater πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ even i think that the chai fell down accidentally!!! Yaa Mantu gave Uma that suit for Diwali as giftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Today, I understood the difference between dislike and hate...ROFL

Just saw the episode again...I think even jazz over-reacted...(under the influence of her first meeting with Uma).
Edited by cherrypansy - 8 years ago