Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people this is gonna be the first update , and let's see the response. Hope u like it!
Happy reading! :D

NOTE
I changed the location from LA to Delhi, cause that suited my story.

Mr Bad Boy
   CHAPTER 1    GENIUS

" Pia ?"

" yes ma.."

" how r ur studies going?"

" fine ma"

" how is ur coaching"

" fine ma"

" what was ur rank in coaching test?"
" 44 out of 700 ma"

" beta...get within top 10"

" yes ma"

" have u studied for Monday test for school?"

" yes ma.."

" good, ab soja beta"
( good , now sleep)

Ugh.

Welcome to the life of Pia Dobriyal.
Which can be described in 3 words ,
Studies, competition , doctor.

And yes, absolutely no mention of fun.
FUN is banned .

So , yeah my name is Pia Dobriyal, people love to call me padaku Keeda, weirdo , zombie , u can take ur pick!

I don't really have any hobbies..
Does sleeping count?
I love sleeping! Unfortunately I don't really get time for it in my hectic life.

I want to be a doctor. I have dreamed of that since I was in 7 th grade, when my cousin sister became a doctor from AIIMS Delhi . Everyone praised her, threw a party for her. Every relative loved her.

And I realised at that moment I wanted to be just like that.

Before that I wanted to be an author , can u believe that ! What a worthless profession , that's what my father had said.

I live in New Delhi, since 9 th grade and I go to DLS RKpuram. Did u know it comes within the best schools in India ?

And I got through the exam for it on my own in 9 th grade .

God, I am such a genius .

But sooner did I realise, that DLS RKpuram had its share of idiots too.

Like that Abhay Raichand.
Why am I even mentioning him!

Anyway, I originally lived on Dehradoon.
I still miss that place, but we moved to Delhi for my studies. So I got all the more to prove .

Delhi, has a lot of distractions , but I never indulge in them. Neither do I want to .

I hate the concept of bf and gf. I hate the concept of marriage too. I will remain single for life . And I think I will remain pretty happy. I don't need anyone, I am an independent women of the 21 St century , after all .

Many of my classmates r trying to diet this year. Reason? Because of the farewell we r gonna have this year. We r going leave forever !

YAY!

Am I only one who feels that? I hate school. Specially waking up in the morning . And talking .

Why do we need unnecessary conversations in life?

I had once said that to Aleena who was my classmate in 11th, and she had stared at me like I was an alien.

Freak . That's what she had called me . Then she had ran to tell her bf, aka Mr Abhay Raichand , about me.

Pretty much I was the laughing stock of my school. And I had acquired a new name 'freak' . A few fellow ' freaks' did support me, but again they were too timid.

It's ok, I get it I am an introvert.
But, one day I will take my revenge from Mr Abhay Raichand. Yes he was one of those ' Ameer, gora, sona, launda' of Delhi, but one day my day will come.

It had to.

PRECAP

" Pia"

" yes ma,am"

" u r an extremely briallent student"

" thank u ma'am"

"Beta , there is a student who almost failed in science in 11th, and we want u to tutor him "

"Ok ma,am, is he from the medical section too?"

" He is going to change his section from 'b' to ur section . He will be joining ur section tomorrow "

" oh"

"His name is Abhay Raichand"

Hope u liked it :) this story and its characters are slightly inspired from my own life, except I don't have anyone even remotely close to Abhay in my life, ha ha.

Please do like and comment . 14 likes and above for next update.

And I changed the title from the bad boy next door too , Mr Bad Boy . It suited it.

Au revoir! ;)

doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aahh..so noce
piya is going to give tution to abhay.. Looking forward for it dear ...
continue soon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue and great start
looking forward to read more
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow it's very interesting SS
loll pia is padaku keeda 🤣
abhay the bad guy 😉
continue soon
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Nice start
Piya is 'Padaku keeda' wah
I luv it "Ameer, gora, sona" Ahan punjabi shunjabi
Its seems really interested update soon

N yes others writers update late but i dnt want u to update late 'Taras jati hoon ek Abhiya ff padhne k liye' lol

Just jocking do as u wish Good luck
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Purple.shade

Thanks! Will continue... The bad boy is Abhay, Its a typical rom-com :)

Okayzzz... 😊 Well Looking Forward Towards It... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purple.shade

Thank u all of u! I am gonna continue this... But yeah , I wanted to ask if I update too quickly ? And u guys need some time.. As I see ff writers update really late in the forum , should I also do that and give u people time ?

I Don't Know Dear... If U Could Post The Updates Quickly Thrn Heads Off.. 😊 👍🏼 But Dear I Guess Studies...
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Wowww Title Pakadu Keeda Lolxxx.. 🤣 And Hey Author Profession Isn't Worthless.. Infact They R Worthness... 😊 Because If Authors Won't Write So We Won't Get Shows Serials And We Can't Get Help In Studies And We Can't Develop Interest In Studies... 😊 Do Tell Piya To Her Dad.. That Daddy Authors R Wothness.. 😊 If They Won't Exists Then Maybe R Life Would Be Hell Bored... 😊 And Wowww Abhay'S Tuition Great Job Dear... 😊 😳 And Awww I Liked How Did Piya Was Telling About Herself... 😊 And First Chapter Was Too Cute And Pretty To Be Read.. 😊 😳 And Yess Do Continue It.. 😊 And Dear Plzz Do PM Or Scrap Me... 😊 And U Didn't Do It To Me... 😔 Anyways Do Continue Ur Story... 😊
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really interesting ss . Awww dis gonna b fun pia tutoring abhay n m sure she vil try to take revenge on abhay. I know most authors update slowly but it's becoz dey r too busy. Pls if u can update quickly it's really Gud. V readers die of waiting. 
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like the concept! I think ot will be splendid! Do pm me if u update!