ababab thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i don't understand how vibha had not realised that she is attracted to parth after sharing intense eye lock ... She changes her facial expression after eye lock... So she must know that some thing is happening to her whe parth sees her... Realising love s different , but at least she should acknowledge her attraction...cvs need to show her point of view.. Like she is imagining what s happening to her when she s with parth.. Even when dad I asked about marriage to parth.. She didn't immediately say that he s her student but fr rishab.. She immediately said no... Her character s shown as a tubelight by the cvs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...nice post..
I too want veebhas POV..
Really want cvs to show it..
Tube light seems to be veebhas nickname
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its coz Vibha is not ready to accept her feelings at this stage of her life.
First she dreamt of marrying a guy who will love her.
But after her father's accident , everything changed and now her first priority is to earn to settle her family's life style.
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa but CVS should show her POV .. That why she is getting attracted to Parth..
Tube light thing cracked me up 🤣
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly...m saying this for quite a days in the forum...abt vibha to react to parth...his presence mkes her hppy...blushes bt nvr showed to accept the feelings...I too agree bt she will tk tym to accept coz family first bt I remembered the washroom convo where parth was looking down & she said while looking at parth to be loved by a man who loves her...sum how..slowly will get to see that...tubelight...c is actually a tubelight...m calling her tubelight from past 4days...
ababab thumbnail
after washroom convo.. It is not possible to speak casually...even if we accept that, she should hav at least understood parth feeling after the medical room and earthquake pillow scene... Leave alone her feelings... It's obvious parth is behaving more than just a student... This needs to be established and acknowledged Frm  her side... Maybe cv's would have been carried away by d response and fr trp sake they r exploiting the chemistry between the characters  in eyelocks and lifts as much as possible leaving the story behind... 
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is a possibility that she feels that the connection she has with Parth is a friendly connection, the eye locks are just a way to express that she's taken aback by his gestures.

Parths feelings are not yet clear to viewers either, i don't think he yet knows that this extra care and attention his giving to Vibha is more then student teacher friendship. He may be daydreaming but C.Vs made it clear to us in the mouse scene that his confused. Where he said 'what are people going to think, I'm your student.'

If anything C.Vs need to concentrate on Vibha's relationship with other students, that way she may understand that she has more of an attachment with Parth then anyone else. I feel C.Vs have not given much emphasis to this storyline. I believe they have just touched on this area and have gone into the love story-lines to soon. I would have liked to see more scenes like when Ayaz & his friends turned up late to lecture & gave Vibha a hard time. May be then we would understand Parth a little more, may be we would get to see a supportive Parth. Or we could have the opposite scenario where Parth gets into a fight/disagreement with someone and Vibha defends him. There's so much that C.Vs can still do to show their connection, rather then repeating eye lock scenes & dream sequences, we need classroom scenes.

I want them to show Vibha to be more laid back, someone all students can relate/connect to, as shes a similar age range to them.  I think it should have been her who should have showed support & care to Simi in the molesting incident. May be they can show it now, her supporting Utkarsh after Ayaz molests him.
Edited by SalinaKhan - 8 years ago
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ababab @salinakhan I agree with you guyz vision...both are quite dumb in this love matter bt can't stay away with eachothr...realisations is must asap...specially for vibha...wish risabh not to create more complex their swt luv story...their story will unfold slowly...which is bttr rather than jumping asap...I want of more of vibha's concern...that special care towards parth more...parth has done quite more acc to his age for vibha till now...rishabh to get another woman not vibha plz
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't find Vibha dumb but a normal teacher who lost her wealth n wants to earn for her family. Dis is not a regular GEC show where d heroine will get lost into hero's dreamland blush wid just few moments. WH cvs don't want to show unrealistic things like those shows. Vibha is not shown as d typical heroine who will say hundreds of dialogues abt love now n then. Which teacher will have crush n fall in love wid one of her students so soon? Parth's feelings for Vibha only luks crush n at d most infatuation but not love.