Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: radadolcevida

exactly, he can't take the risk to lost Sanam and to be taking away by Shaad. He is an army man and futhermore, Shaad took such a drastic turn now,  taking, and lying to a woman, acting like her husband, Aahil can't risk anything from now. He understand that Shaad loved her and the only solution now, it's from Sanam herself. She was the solution to his misery. 

Look guys, I agree that for now the fact that he first talked to Sanam privately is good...But at the same time we are all forgetting something here...Shaad maybe an army man, but Ahil is no ordinary citizen either and the fact that Shaad as a Pakistani army man is currently in India and Ahil has proof of Jannat being more likely be his wife or Sali, has more advantages than Shaad at the moment. 

The other thing is once Ahil shows him the pictures he has in his wallet of Sanam and tell him about what the detectives and the goons said about what happened to Sanam before she was found in Pakistan, the missing person report filed with the authorities and the fact that Jannat called his mobile a month ago all is in Ahils favor actually while Shaad has nothing other than the lies he told Sanam. Only when it just comes to Sanam herself he has any sway but Ahil would have the authorities and law by his side if he were to press the issue no doubt...specially with Shaad being a pak army guy in India.

Moreover after all this infor has been shared with Shaad then if the guy is to continue to lie to Sanam then there is no choice but for the cvs to show him for the sociopath he is...

But instead if they choose to have Ahil remain mute about all this and just let Shaad carry on as if there is nothing going on here, till her memory returns then once again Ahil will be another spineless and hapless victim at the hands of Shaad like he was before with Chudail...

I hope after building up things to such an extent cvs won't let all that go down the drain just to keep Shaad in the plot a little longer...and once again trash KV's role to accommodate this...

I'm keeping my bets on KV this time rather than the cvs since his stand brought back the story so I hope he won't let his character be weakened again hopefully😕
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

SA... yes it is disconcerting.

Every time he violates Sanam by touching her a knot is formed in my stomach. Sanam needs protection and now.

I think we know how inefficient Shad is? Does Aahil know that this trained Army guy in sports shoes cannot run faster than a 'sexy little terrorist'(courtesy-Sim) in flip flops? After all the harrowing experience if Aahil feels he needs to assess this guys capabilities, I am with him.

What if Shad gets alerted and runs away with Sanam? He might be keeping her on drugs for all Aahil knows.

for a day or 2 I am with Aahil if he just wants to bring her back to Bhopal and then corner Shady. Beyond that I will be with you.