Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ziddi Sanam Ke Ziddi Aahil......May 14 th (Page 2)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?
Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?
I think Aahil is emotionally drained right now and is still in shock state that how Sanam calling someone else as husbandLOL he might start thinking in right mind when he reaches Bhopal hopefullyEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34-GrilledCheese-micshyssrdjMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...
I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??ConfusedOuch

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...Clap

Edited by SheAish - 14 May 2015 at 11:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeHaniemicshyJShuklassrdjAnnzSageflower7...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

I can't get over his dialogues today! OMG! Day Dreaming He again got some perfect dialogues!
Loved the 'meetings" they both had. and her curiosity to know more about his love life..TongueLOL

Witch portion was so good! Additi really killed it, how awesome was she! Clap And the thing everyone going about how Sanam Aahil ki mohabbat ke kisse baccha bachha jaanta hai EmbarrassedLOL

Precap was amazing! Shaad bought that idea so quick, good for him, her , them. TongueLOL

Dilaogues were good . 

AG was really very good.

Precap was also very good
@ bold at least now no one will come to safeguard her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlflora212

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?
Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?
I agree.. this was the same Aahil who burst into rage on witnessing Sanam being comforted by Rehan..

Here he is just watching it all. I guess he is trying to process the amount of damage this man has caused. Sanam's comfort level with him is what he must find worrying.

Sanam is way too tehzeeb vali to be able to take this excessive touching lightly if she knows this is not her husband. I think he WILL confront Shad but not in Sanam;s earshot... most probably in Bhopal... he will corner him in HIS den. I feel... I don't want this to go under the carpet like Sanam never questioned her sister or husband after Aaher...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishHanie-GrilledCheese-micshyssrdjMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl...Tanu...KhatamKahaniflora212

fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler
fizy_wizy
fizy_wizy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Mission Begins.

This is just the beginning of that in which Aahil will slowly try & help Jannat/Sanam remember things.

Gradually things will get Intense. I can sense it.

Lived how Shaad got SaHil to talk while being alone. How can he always leave them together. He seems to help Aahil by giving him & Jannat/Sanam some time.

Additi truly has been amazing as a Vamp. In today's episode she portrayed being a helpless women. Brilliant work.

Shaad endorsing Aahil's idea of going to Bhopal was nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjadventure_gurl

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...
I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??ConfusedOuch

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...Clap

Cry
me too posted the same thing... But I have a feeling Aahil does not want to jeopardise Sanam's safety at all. He wants to access this guy... but yes a monologue in his mind  at least will not hurt.

BUt as has already been predicted... Aahil will call spade a spade..err. shady an ShadyLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHanie-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i had a question..why did sanam called Aahil as mr.qureshi???
thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini2013

i had a question..why did sanam called Aahil as mr.qureshi???
thanks for the update
Cause Aahil's name is Sahil QureshiTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fizy_wizymicshyMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

Go to top