Qubool Hai

Ziddi Sanam Ke Ziddi Aahil......May 14 th - Page 4

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Additilicious
Actually I'm not the least bit worried about Ahil's pain or him at all here at the moment...
But my only concern is that the cvs need to show Ahil confront Shaad about this if he believes that this is Sanam or even if it may turn out to be Seher...because no one would leave a woman in such a situation trauma or not as its clear that she is being tricked here into thinking she is married to this guy and she is acting all fine with it...

And Ahil is no ordinary citizen with no proof as to who this woman is...its either his wife or sali and in either case she is being violated so who would let this carry on without calling out the guy for his deeds even if it is just between Ahil and shaad?

Lets see how this plays out tomorrow. But if Ahil just lets this be till her memory returns he is failing his responsibility towards her big time and its everything to do with Sanam and her violative situation with shaad not Ahil's passion or love or jealousy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Cause Aahil's name is Sahil QureshiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh ok...I thiuht you were kidding..but in today's episode I got it...cvs used fan made nameπŸ˜† 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheAish

@Additilicious

Actually I'm not the least bit worried about Ahil's pain or him at all here at the moment...
But my only concern is that the cvs need to show Ahil confront Shaad about this if he believes that this is Sanam or even if it may turn out to be Seher...because no one would leave a woman in such a situation trauma or not as its clear that she is being tricked here into thinking she is married to this guy and she is acting all fine with it...

And Ahil is no ordinary citizen with no proof as to who this woman is...its either his wife or sali and in either case she is being violated so who would let this carry on without calling out the guy for his deeds even if it is just between Ahil and shaad?

Lets see how this plays out tomorrow. But if Ahil just lets this be till her memory returns he is failing his responsibility towards her big time and its everything to do with Sanam and her violative situation with shaad not Ahil's passion or love or jealousy!

Word. I meant to add this too but somehow didn't. This is not about Aahil reacting to another man. It's not about jealousy, territory, pain at seeing her with another. It's the fact that of he knows it's Sanam, then there is no way he should allow her to be in such a violating situation. It's not like she married.this man and just lost her memory, or married him after having lost her memory. She is being lied to and she's living as someone's wide due to the lie.

Memory or not, think about it. Who would let that go on and just focus on her memory coming back?
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly KK...If Shaad had been been like her good friend...or even boyfriend/fiancee because he 'loves' her and wants to cling on to her then its a different matter because in the mean time she is not being violated and taken advantage of to such a horrible extent that Ahil can't let things be till her memory returns.
But as it is making her believe he is her husband and acting as such is such a horrible and devastating situation for any woman to be in, it just boggles my mind that cvs would let a family member sit back and watch this till her memory returns...
Even if they have that fight it can't be any good if he accepts that Shaad did not kidnap her and was helping her and thus just lets him carry on as it is...Ahil simply can't let Shaad act as her husband fight or not without setting some basic boundaries for Shaad to follow even if he is worried about Sanam's trauma.
Edited by SheAish - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jayne

Thanks for the update.
Hope you are doing well now.
Am posting after a long time, so a question:

How does A know that this lady is his missing wife?
It could be the twin.

Jayne

Wow Jayne after ages, happy to see ur post πŸ˜³
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SheAish

Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...

I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??πŸ˜•

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...πŸ‘

No SA u r not alone, im also having the same issue, Why is he being so lenient towards Shaad πŸ˜‘😑 why is he not questioning him?? N why is he asking Sanam in Shaad's absence?? 

I hv not liked the bonding between Shaad n Aahil previously too n now too, they are sautans n should act like one πŸ˜‘😑
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to upcoming episodes!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: micshy

No SA u r not alone, im also having the same issue, Why is he being so lenient towards Shaad πŸ˜‘😑 why is he not questioning him?? N why is he asking Sanam in Shaad's absence?? 

I hv not liked the bonding between Shaad n Aahil previously too n now too, they are sautans n should act like one πŸ˜‘😑

Aahil asking Sanam in absence of Shaad is smart. He should think calmly and suss out the situation and not confront Shaad first.

But now it depends on what Aahil does after this.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Aahil asking Sanam in absence of Shaad is smart. He should think calmly and suss out the situation and not confront Shaad first.

But now it depends on what Aahil does after this.

exactly, he can't take the risk to lost Sanam and to be taking away by Shaad. He is an army man and futhermore, Shaad took such a drastic turn now,  taking, and lying to a woman, acting like her husband, Aahil can't risk anything from now. He understand that Shaad loved her and the only solution now, it's from Sanam herself. She was the solution to his misery. 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Sarita , lovely post. Very drama laden episode last night, full of meaningful dialogues. Writers really squeezed out their juice last night with Aahil.

Although I can understand somewhat that Aahil is in shock and trying to assess the full situation before him, all I can think about is the torture of a husband who is watching his wife being with someone else.

I can't stomach it. 

now he's only seeing her hold hands and talk sweetly with Shaad. But how will he able to stomach the night, knowing Sanam is next door in a room with Shaad? 

My heart is in so much unrest for him, he's trying to assess the full extent of this fake relationship he's seeing. 

he established 2 very important points very quickly.

1. This so called "marriage" happened before her accident, therefore she doesn't remember it.
2. She can't remember the wedding.

He's gathering information I feel. 

Then taking them back to to his turf... his hometown, so he can be in control of the situation. 

He's keeping Shaad at arm's length, not sure what this guy is about.