Qubool Hai

Ziddi Sanam Ke Ziddi Aahil......May 14 th

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

Aahil is determined to take back his love..

Sanam , Aahil and Shaad in the woods.Shaad excuses himself for a while to get gift for Sanam.He decides to confess his love to Jannat and make her fall in love with him.

When Shaad leaves, Aahil calls out to Sanam to know whether she responds and she turns back.She asks him about Sanam and he tells her about Sanam.Sanam too tells him that she is also like Sanam.But before Aahil could tell her more, Shaad comes there
Shaad volunteers to tell her Sanam's and Aahil's love story.

Aahil tells that not only Sanam but he himself is also so ziddi that he will take back his love.

Sahil and Shaad comes to a coffee shop. Aahil tries to question Sanam about her meeting with Shaad.He thinks may be asking so she may be able to recollect that she is Sanam and not Jannat..

Auction going on in IM.S2 is thrown out.

Precap: Aahil tries to question Sanam more and her health is affected. Aahil invites Shaad and Sanam to Bhopal for her better treatment.

The way Khala was relating IM to Aahil's love for Sanam, I guess Aahil will stop auction so that Sanam can remember everything...

How Aahil will tackle S2 will be of question...But Aahil is so determined to get his Sanam back..

KV was awesome today..

A special mention to Additi, brilliant performance.

Thanks,

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.
Hope you are doing well now.
Am posting after a long time, so a question:

How does A know that this lady is his missing wife?
It could be the twin.

Jayne

evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the post ! Gosh I really don't like the way Shaad is touching Sanam 🀒 He really thinks she belongs to him... NO SHAME ! This is really uncomfortable and strange specially because the guy is aware he is lying to her ... we can't even excuse his behaviour because the guy is not even insane or mad in his head.

GO ARI ! Don't let anyone come btw you and your love. Show them who is the boss lol Now I'm excited I know Aahil will get very pissed in front of Shaad games and the way he is behaving around his own wife lol . Now it's just the beginning but once he will know for sure Janaat is Sanam he won't let any man takes his right as an husband.
Edited by evedallas1 - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't get over his dialogues today! OMG!  He again got some perfect dialogues!
Loved the 'meetings" they both had. and her curiosity to know more about his love life..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Witch portion was so good! Additi really killed it, how awesome was she! πŸ‘ And the thing everyone going about how Sanam Aahil ki mohabbat ke kisse baccha bachha jaanta hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Precap was amazing! Shaad bought that idea so quick, good for him, her , them. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lvly post sarita di.waiting 4 ur tk of epis & get it.πŸ€—
todays epi was quite good😊.most of epi belongd to IM.tht lady who pushed sanam2 said usne sahil ko alag kia isika saza ha ye,bhopal ka bacha bacha janta ha sahil lvstry,bt s2 ne uska ghar tora.i lved tht sceneπŸ˜†.
&abt sahil scene god!ahil's eyes πŸ’”nd xpresn whn shady-jannat holding hands.lv the dialogue "maine tumhe ye to bata dia ki sanam kaisa hai,par ahil kaisa ha ye nehi bataya.ahil bhi utna hi ziddi ha.aur jab pyar zid me badal jaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta ha"πŸ‘.his detemination-go ARI go,tk ur ri8πŸ‘πŸΌ.&shaddy himslf said 'jo apka ha wo apke pas wapas ayega'πŸ˜†.i was raged whn jinnat all time said mr.qureshi or sahil.sahil's cafe date-sanam's fav mangola-jannat also order thtπŸ˜‰.ahil trying to mk remembr sanam bt...
prcp-ahil invte thm to bhopal,also.blurted out he is nawab of bhopal.sanam's xprsn whn she heard tht.πŸ˜‰
bt if thy go bk to bhopal ahil will b exposed tht he is ARI-& abt snam2.may b shady stay with jannat anothr place,&ahil will met thm seperately. bt wht abt s2??she is all time chipkoing ahil...if she get 2 knw abt shaad & join hands with him???😑.how ahil manage chudail &shaad at a same time...

lets see how sahil stry unfolds in bhopal..πŸ˜ƒ.jabtak sahil hai i will njy...πŸ˜›
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayne

Thanks for the update.
Hope you are doing well now.
Am posting after a long time, so a question:

How does A know that this lady is his missing wife?
It could be the twin.

Jayne

You are welcome. I am good.

Seeing you after long.

I am not so sure as I havent watched all episodes. But as far as I could remember, Dilawar, who was supposed to take the girls across the border told Aahil that Seher had met with an accident in Bhopal  and it was Sanam who was in the truck which met with accident near the border.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?
Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: evedallas1

Thank you for the post ! Gosh I really don't like the way Shaad is touching Sanam 🀒 He really thinks she belongs to him... NO SHAME ! This is really uncomfortable and strange specially because the guy is aware he is lying to her ... we can't even excuse his behaviour because the guy is not even insane or mad in his head.

GO ARI ! Don't let anyone come btw you and your love. Show them who is the boss lol Now I'm excited I know Aahil will get very pissed in front of Shaad games and the way he is behaving around his own wife lol . Now it's just the beginning but once he will know for sure Janaat is Sanam he won't let any man takes his right as an husband.

You are welcome.

Agreed iwth you . High time Shaad should realise Sanam is not his wife.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?

Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?

I think Aahil is emotionally drained right now and is still in shock state that how Sanam calling someone else as husbandπŸ˜† he might start thinking in right mind when he reaches Bhopal hopefully😳
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...
I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??πŸ˜•

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...πŸ‘

Edited by SheAish - 8 years ago