Reporters
Reporters

The masterstroke - (Page 2)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

LRL was butchered, and even dragged . And the amount of torment Rajveer goes through was also unacceptable, because you know that he was no sujal, where it was believable, but Rajveer was a winner, he was his nation's pride, and how does he end up ? he dies the death of a traitor, i hated it.

But I am sure even if KaYa do not end up together, we will get to see kabir facing a deserved end, not a loser's one. Kabir is a lot different from sujal or Rajveer, because Kabir can conquer over his biggest drawbacks and his weakest points. 

One thing i agree with you that Ananya should not have kabir as her first relationship, because she needs to grow, and i also do not see Kabir accepting Ananya that easily even if he falls in love with her. Their relation will be more of each others defenders than that off lovers, i want to see kabir protecting Ananya and slowly inspiring her to a glorious path of self exploring and success, and only then i want to see her loving him blindly. Loving a man because he is handsome and he is unbeatable is too easy on eyes, i do want KaYa to be intense.

Eeven if you compare, kashish also had loved sujal for the protection and distinction he had given to her life, and not because he was the only man she once had an affair with. Similarly, Naina loved Rajveer after he made her stand in her own feet, after she realized that there is much more to Raj than that off a major, than that off her brother's case.

Kabir will only see her as a woman, when she shows him that reporting is her job but loving him is her passion. I so want to see this Day Dreaming

@bold

I have the same wish Day Dreaming

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

@Rinnie- i felt this was not the right time to ask about Mahi's story because , Kabir and co obviously will not trust her again with Mahi, and especially for the 9pm news, which is the channel's major concern.
Its possible that Manav runs Mahi's story in his telecast .

But whatever it is, Ananya has to do something really brave and big to win back the Kabir and his trust, he seems to be highly pissed off.

Exactly, It was a stupid thing to do but its her only option at the moment. Her only vocal support is Manav which isn't exactly a thing to be happy about LOL rather she should be even more worried, Manav toh doobega Ananya ko bhi leke jaane ke idea me hai.

I dont blame Kabir, He placed a lot of trust on her professionally which is a quite a huge thing from a man like him and she messed it up by not returning the same amount of trust in him. She let her emotions run high and control her. Well like I said in another post, this is an experience she needs to learn from and she will. I, sometimes tend to forget she is only a junior reporter and just began this career. But it seems Kabir hasn't fully given on her yet.

yes Ananya should be hell worried that Manav is trying to use her as a pawn, but will she understand it ? i hope kabir at least does understand that Manav will try and use Ananaya in his favor to put Kabir and indirectly KKN down.

I do not lame kabir either, and especially after the way he clarified himself tonight. his part was untold and he sai it in a fine and impactful manner, and he was not even blaming her, but explaining her the harsh truth . Kabir has not given on her yet because he saw that her eyes could not meet his, it could be because of fear or guilt, be she had toned down, and did not argue back and therefore whatever he said, it has probably provoked her to think in a different manner.

I loved how he explained her that he never used Mahi in the promos, because he did not want to exploit Mahi, how he bailed out Armaan because he has a fair judgement about people and will not let an innocent suffer, he gave her 2 lacs by trusting her source and not asking anything and if still she thought he was sold to glory and success, then he also defends saying that yes he is but at the cost of a lot of struggles and he never got chances like he gives to his juniors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

renjinivarma

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

LRL was butchered, and even dragged . And the amount of torment Rajveer goes through was also unacceptable, because you know that he was no sujal, where it was believable, but Rajveer was a winner, he was his nation's pride, and how does he end up ? he dies the death of a traitor, i hated it.

But I am sure even if KaYa do not end up together, we will get to see kabir facing a deserved end, not a loser's one. Kabir is a lot different from sujal or Rajveer, because Kabir can conquer over his biggest drawbacks and his weakest points. 

One thing i agree with you that Ananya should not have kabir as her first relationship, because she needs to grow, and i also do not see Kabir accepting Ananya that easily even if he falls in love with her. Their relation will be more of each others defenders than that off lovers, i want to see kabir protecting Ananya and slowly inspiring her to a glorious path of self exploring and success, and only then i want to see her loving him blindly. Loving a man because he is handsome and he is unbeatable is too easy on eyes, i do want KaYa to be intense.

Eeven if you compare, kashish also had loved sujal for the protection and distinction he had given to her life, and not because he was the only man she once had an affair with. Similarly, Naina loved Rajveer after he made her stand in her own feet, after she realized that there is much more to Raj than that off a major, than that off her brother's case.

Kabir will only see her as a woman, when she shows him that reporting is her job but loving him is her passion. I so want to see this Day Dreaming

@bold

I have the same wish Day Dreaming

yes , its hard to wait .Embarrassed
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@Dexter:

I think Ananya knows that Manav is using her because she has declined his help many times and she is only one he has tried to provoke against Kabir time and time again so I think she does know how bad her position is now if Manav is her only support.

Yes I agree with that, He knows what he has said must have gotten through her and he definitely hasn't given up on her yet otherwise he wouldn't bother giving her such an explaination especially one where he gives her a lesson and a chance to redeem herself. I guess he really does see himself in her in some way and that makes the KaYa fan in me very happy LOL

I really loved his rebuttal to her in today's episode. It showed so much more of Kabir's character than ever seen before, the fact he opened himself to her to such an extend where he is so shaken up in rage by her breaking his trust reveals a lot about what he thinks of Ananya. She is the only one who he has explained himself so clearly to even though he has no reason to do so, she is a mere junior working under him.
Its going to be very interesting to see what Ananya will do to get back to being the star reporter of KNN.
DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

@Dexter:

I think Ananya knows that Manav is using her because she has declined his help many times and she is only one he has tried to provoke against Kabir time and time again so I think she does know how bad her position is now if Manav is her only support.

Yes I agree with that, He knows what he has said must have gotten through her and he definitely hasn't given up on her yet otherwise he wouldn't bother giving her such an explaination especially one where he gives her a lesson and a chance to redeem herself. I guess he really does see himself in her in some way and that makes the KaYa fan in me very happy LOL

I really loved his rebuttal to her in today's episode. It showed so much more of Kabir's character than ever seen before, the fact he opened himself to her to such an extend where he is so shaken up in rage by her breaking his trust reveals a lot about what he thinks of Ananya. She is the only one who he has explained himself so clearly to even though he has no reason to do so, she is a mere junior working under him.
Its going to be very interesting to see what Ananya will do to get back to being the star reporter of KNN.

yes Ananya knows about Manav, but her friends can influence her, especially Ronnie,who seems to be supportive of Manav LOL

Kabir, as i always said has been very fair and just, so he will never throw out an employee out of his/her job because they failed to keep their word, and especially when he knows Ananya had moral issues in consideration, so therefore as he knows that she does have spark in her, he wants herself to make her eligible to stay in KKN, at  least prove that she can be trusted again. Kabir's past is still unknown, but from whatever he has said, it seems he was also very much determinant about his principles but he had to bury them and put up this harsh face to survive in the world of journalism.

yes, she is the only one whom he needed to explain everything, and again i don't think it was because he considered her special but because he had depended on somebody for the very first time here. He dos not explain to khaled or malvika because they are dependent on him and his work, but for the first time kabir had given Ananya an upperhand for the 9pm telecast, he was actually relaxed at his own cabin, fixing promos and discussing ratings, and that costed him badly, this realization struck him and he explained that he was a fool to do so, he should have taken matters in his own hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I loved it when he said, "Thank me"   
Kabir and Armaan's scene was just the way I had expected. So I'm happy about that
I love Ronnie and Ananya, but I don't feel about them romantically    
And Ronnie is so sweet
Last part, loved it. Didn't think, just listened to him.
Nice post
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@Dexter:

I dont think Ronnie will much supportive when Manav starts to chance pe dance next week with his excessive love on Ananya LOL Wink
Wo khud kahega "Iss Manav ki Manavta se toh acha Kabir ki krurata hai, atleast Kabir 5 feet distance se baat karta tha... Yeh Manav kameena toh chodne ka naam hi ni le raha hai saala"

Yes, so far Kabir has ALWAYS been very professional. Infact, I am in awe of his maturity and professional attitude towards his work. I think that comes from the fact that he has sacrificed so much of his life to get to that position, he is someone who is truely well aware of the responsibilites and importance of the position he has gained. Therefore he doesn't expect any less from his subordinates too especially someone like Ananya who he thinks has the potential to be great (maybe not much right now). Actually Kabir's character reminds me a lot of another one of my favorite characters called Ren, they are extremely alike and even their story with their respective love interest is similar except Ren is not a divorcee.
Their past has taught them a lot but it also burdens them down, they cannot move past those burdens and their work is the only driving force in life. That is why I feel Kabir can never give up no matter how hard it gets because his work is the only driving force he has in his life.

But the fact he depended on her means he does consider her somewhat different from the rest, not special per say but different. He expected more from her despite knowing she was just a junior but she had talent which he could see. However she disappointed that expectation and also broke the trust he placed on her. I know, for most it seems as if Kabir is not much affected by Ananya in any other way than professional but as I watched the office scene when Ananya leaves and he just watches her go with such a disappointed look on his face, I realized that he was affected by what happened more than on a professional level. I don't mean romantic but there was something there that I cant describe.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index