The masterstroke -

Posted: 8 years ago
Competition is inevitable, and every competitor believes in the theory of " Sruvival of the fittest " .. 
Compromises and sacrifices are just part of the ladder.

It was a kabir sharma show tonight, in everyway he owned the screen, and Rajeev just proves why he is an actor worthy of such an unconventional character. It was masterstrokes and victory for kabir all the way, and did he enjoy it , yes he did but sadly he cannot credit anybody else for it.

The masterstroke-

1) KKN gets a better and more hard hitting prime time news-

Khaled and Malvika, still bewildered at Kabir's reach and intelligence. Kabir asks them to thank him , could be his arrogance or attitude, but yeah he needed to be thanked by them. Kabir , himself realizes that how close to defeat he was this time, it baffled him that such a situation could arise, but panicking was never his cup of tea. 

2) Armaan gets saved-

I loved Ronnie and Ananya's hug in the police station, something so beautiful it was, their friendship is one of those that makes you cheer for Ronnie .  I wish Ronnie would never fall in love with her though, it dilutes the bonding. 

Armaan is innocent, but being innocent was not enough to get rid of the mess. Khurana being Kabir's friend knocked kabir about it, and Kabir being a fair and just man helped Araan, because he BELIEVED that Armaan was innocent . Personal preferences were not his concern and neither professional ones, and at that time he was too mad to actually think about anything else

3) The outburst-

I was waiting for this with my bated breath, and finally it happened tonight. Tonight only kabir talked and Ananya listened to him, no she was not guilty, rightfully, because the realization will strike her only now, after he has clarified his part of the whole mess.

She broke his trust, that hurt him more than anything else, and it was evident because neither he was upset that Ananya wanted to save Mahi, nor he was angry that his job was at stake, but it was all about who had better ethics and humanity ingrained ? 

He mocks her to be kiddish in her behavior, because she ensures that she will return the money back, but he also makes her realize that the money was given to her without any enquiry, only because her words mattered to him, and he trusted her that she has a story . 

4) The elective position- Editor in Chief

Scarifices and bigger sacrifices were made, emotions and desires were buried down, and this chair has actually cost him a lot. So this " naukri' is not only for his bread and butter, or for his celebrity reputation, but this is his sole need to survive in peace, when he looks at his life, he actually has nothing to be proud of expect this position , and this reminds him that he has compromised on bigger happiness of his life to attain this status, and he has done all that keeping his morality and humanity intact . The confidence he has on his capability and the trust he has on him being just and fair is rock solid, and it horrified him that the confidence was shaken even if was for a second, he was judged as a sold object and this has hurt . 

5) The precap-

So kabir has openly insulted both Ananya and Manav . Ananya still is coming up with Mahi's story ? WHy ? . And Manav is is hitting the rod when the iron s just hot.

Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago
I had a feeling Ananya would continue the Mahi story when Mahi decides to tell her the entire truth. Anyone in Ananya's position would think that as the first option to do damage control as well as help Mahi out.

But I do hope she gets another bigger story because Ananya has lost a huge chunk of trust placed on her by KNN so she really needs to let out that Ananya who is super passionate about sniffing out the biggest, baddest breaking news out there.
@Rinnie- i felt this was not the right time to ask about Mahi's story because , Kabir and co obviously will not trust her again with Mahi, and especially for the 9pm news, which is the channel's major concern.
Its possible that Manav runs Mahi's story in his telecast .

But whatever it is, Ananya has to do something really brave and big to win back the Kabir and his trust, he seems to be highly pissed off. 
Hey Dexter
Loved ur analysis dear. U covered the episode beautifully.

I want to bring ur attention towards Rajeev in Tuesday's and Today's episode.
Did u notice that Kabir looked a bit haggard, his facial features a bit hardened.
So work pressure, deadlines does catch up on Star Editor Kabir.
In Wednesday episode, the mask was back while he read the news , looking the perfect reporte
r with impeccably sharp features.

Even in the pinning down the wall scene, Kabir had a hardened look, a maturity of his years, a bitterness in his expressions that yes, he had lived through all of it, seen everything and yet emerged. But has he emerged victoriously?
His face said different, the sorrow of his personal losses, the battle wounds were reflected in the hardened contours of his face. I noticed something similar today.

Is it just me?
But anyways, there is a phrase "to age beautifully" and Raj fits it perfectly.
His wisened features had a tale of its own, of a weary traveller who is still fighting, a man who has seen every evil n hypocricy.
Rajeev's acting finesse keeps on refining. This man has me in awe.

A special mention to Ronnie- Ananya
I love this guy. He is the Mr. Dependable. U know when he had held her hand while hugging her and Kabir comes rushing in; all I felt for Ronnie was-
Ki haath power bhale hi nahi hai, par haath toh thaama hai.

I might be the miniscule minority here, but I kinda ship Ananya Ronnie now.
Everything is so simple, so beautiful between the two.I dore their companionship.

Also, Ananya is too immature right now. She needs somebody who will grow with her, who will nake mistakes and learn from them along with her and not a man whi has already gained life's experience.

I somewhere feel that Kabir has too many emotional baggages for her innocence to deal with.

I can see Kabir Ananya in a wonderful mentor protegee relationship, challenging each other and she outgrowing her crush and living separate personal lives.

This is strictly my perspective, I do not mean to iffend anybody.
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey Dexter
Loved ur analysis dear. U covered the episode beautifully.

I want to bring ur attention towards Rajeev in Tuesday's and Today's episode.
Did u notice that Kabir looked a bit haggard, his facial features a bit hardened.
So work pressure, deadlines does catch up on Star Editor Kabir.
In Wednesday episode, the mask was back while he read the news , looking the perfect reporte
r with impeccably sharp features.
Yes, indeed thats why i mentioned din my post that, it shook him hard as his self confidence and trust on his own abilities were at a stake too, even if it was for a short time. He's a star editor, but he learnt that he should not be dependent on anybody, but this was the only time he dependent on Ananya, and gave her an upper hand, and the major disappointment and almost on the verge of being another humiliation had created a ruckus within him. Kabir's reputation is again not a toy, with which his employees can keep playing, be it Manav's stupidity in tarini's case, or be it the questionnaire, he has never been so disappointed and did not express it, but Ananya showing her back at the last moment was something he could not imagine and he had to believe .

Even in the pinning down the wall scene, Kabir had a hardened look, a maturity of his years, a bitterness in his expressions that yes, he had lived through all of it, seen everything and yet emerged. But has he emerged victoriously?
His face said different, the sorrow of his personal losses, the battle wounds were reflected in the hardened contours of his face. I noticed something similar today.

Is it just me?
But anyways, there is a phrase "to age beautifully" and Raj fits it perfectly.
His wisened features had a tale of its own, of a weary traveller who is still fighting, a man who has seen every evil n hypocricy.
Rajeev's acting finesse keeps on refining. This man has me in awe.

Raj makes me lose the count of adjective i can use for him, and if this is how men look after aging, then every men should age and shouldn't regret. Raj's acting has matured too, if you think Kabir had the poignance and maturity in his scenes, then its Raj who has played the sequences with utmost ease and sincerity. And i think both of us are too much engrossed in the nuisances which Raj brings in him onscreen, therefore we know that the deep sorrow and disappointment had overridden the editor's ego , again after a long long time, his expectations or trust for a person had gone into waters. This makes me more eager to see kabir's backstory 

A special mention to Ronnie- Ananya
I love this guy. He is the Mr. Dependable. U know when he had held her hand while hugging her and Kabir comes rushing in; all I felt for Ronnie was-
Ki haath power bhale hi nahi hai, par haath toh thaama hai.

I might be the miniscule minority here, but I kinda ship Ananya Ronnie now.
Everything is so simple, so beautiful between the two.I dore their companionship.

i love Ronnie-Ananya too, a much like Rahul-Anjali of KKHH , and Ronnie infact is better than Rahul, a friend, a supporter, he is more than Ananya could ask for. And i hope his love for her never changes with her relationship status, kabir or not, Ananya and Ronnie must remain friend

Also, Ananya is too immature right now. She needs somebody who will grow with her, who will nake mistakes and learn from them along with her and not a man whi has already gained life's experience.

I somewhere feel that Kabir has too many emotional baggages for her innocence to deal with.

I can see Kabir Ananya in a wonderful mentor protegee relationship, challenging each other and she outgrowing her crush and living separate personal lives.

This is strictly my perspective, I do not mean to iffend anybody.

The bets part was Kabir assured Ananya tonight, that she is immature and she has zero idea on the bigger picture of journalism. She must not be as capable as kabir, but then its not necessary that every pair has to be perfect, Kabir might have been dumped by his wife, but he still feels for her, and Ananya can change the course of his life.

Whatever happened tonight wasn't even romantic, but strictly a boss blasting his employee, and i am thankful to CVs, that they kept it like this, because Ananya's trust on kabir had to be rebuild, and it is not necessary that she has to worship the man who acknowledges her, she can still worship him knowing how blunt, sharp and honest he is. and he is never biased, she knows it.
I dont want Kabir to end up being another Rajveer, i disliked how Rajveer gave his everything, and even his reputation but could never confess to Naina, i want Kabir to win everything, even if that means Ananya and her love, so what if they are at twisted ends now.

Originally posted by DexterRocks

@Rinnie- i felt this was not the right time to ask about Mahi's story because , Kabir and co obviously will not trust her again with Mahi, and especially for the 9pm news, which is the channel's major concern.
Its possible that Manav runs Mahi's story in his telecast .

But whatever it is, Ananya has to do something really brave and big to win back the Kabir and his trust, he seems to be highly pissed off.

Exactly, It was a stupid thing to do but its her only option at the moment. Her only vocal support is Manav which isn't exactly a thing to be happy about 😆 rather she should be even more worried, Manav toh doobega Ananya ko bhi leke jaane ke idea me hai.

I dont blame Kabir, He placed a lot of trust on her professionally which is a quite a huge thing from a man like him and she messed it up by not returning the same amount of trust in him. She let her emotions run high and control her. Well like I said in another post, this is an experience she needs to learn from and she will. I, sometimes tend to forget she is only a junior reporter and just began this career. But it seems Kabir hasn't fully given on her yet.
Hey Dexter
You and I are completely in love with this man. Rajeev is freaking awesome.
Even I dont want him to end up like Rajveer (infact Rajveer had stopped intriguing me after a certain point of time as the story was butchered and only Rajeev kept me hiiked up till the end(

But Kabir is an entirely different tale. The character is really meaty.
But I still ship Ronnie Ananya. Or atleast I dont want Kaya to end up together in 100 episodes. As I told u in a previous post, I dont want Ananya with Kabir as her first relationship. The man is too powerful, too enigmatic, too desirable that he would somehow ruin her for other men.
I want Ananya to expirience life, to grow up a bit( and on her own, without Kabir playing a major role on her personal front)

Ronnie Ananya should atleast date a bit. Even Ronnie should realise that maybe she is not the one for him.
Then , they could stay besties.

100 episodes is too short to develop Kabir Ananya to its full potential..
Also, even Kabir admires her innicence n spark, he needs to see her as a woman, and not an immature schoolkid reporter..
Originally posted by pearl.white

Hey Dexter
You and I are completely in love with this man. Rajeev is freaking awesome.
Even I dont want him to end up like Rajveer (infact Rajveer had stopped intriguing me after a certain point of time as the story was butchered and only Rajeev kept me hiiked up till the end(

But Kabir is an entirely different tale. The character is really meaty.
But I still ship Ronnie Ananya. Or atleast I dont want Kaya to end up together in 100 episodes. As I told u in a previous post, I dont want Ananya with Kabir as her first relationship. The man is too powerful, too enigmatic, too desirable that he would somehow ruin her for other men.
I want Ananya to expirience life, to grow up a bit( and on her own, without Kabir playing a major role on her personal front)

Ronnie Ananya should atleast date a bit. Even Ronnie should realise that maybe she is not the one for him.
Then , they could stay besties.

100 episodes is too short to develop Kabir Ananya to its full potential..
Also, even Kabir admires her innicence n spark, he needs to see her as a woman, and not an immature schoolkid reporter..

LRL was butchered, and even dragged . And the amount of torment Rajveer goes through was also unacceptable, because you know that he was no sujal, where it was believable, but Rajveer was a winner, he was his nation's pride, and how does he end up ? he dies the death of a traitor, i hated it.

But I am sure even if KaYa do not end up together, we will get to see kabir facing a deserved end, not a loser's one. Kabir is a lot different from sujal or Rajveer, because Kabir can conquer over his biggest drawbacks and his weakest points. 

One thing i agree with you that Ananya should not have kabir as her first relationship, because she needs to grow, and i also do not see Kabir accepting Ananya that easily even if he falls in love with her. Their relation will be more of each others defenders than that off lovers, i want to see kabir protecting Ananya and slowly inspiring her to a glorious path of self exploring and success, and only then i want to see her loving him blindly. Loving a man because he is handsome and he is unbeatable is too easy on eyes, i do want KaYa to be intense.

Eeven if you compare, kashish also had loved sujal for the protection and distinction he had given to her life, and not because he was the only man she once had an affair with. Similarly, Naina loved Rajveer after he made her stand in her own feet, after she realized that there is much more to Raj than that off a major, than that off her brother's case.

Kabir will only see her as a woman, when she shows him that reporting is her job but loving him is her passion. I so want to see this 
Edited by DexterRocks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by DexterRocks

LRL was butchered, and even dragged . And the amount of torment Rajveer goes through was also unacceptable, because you know that he was no sujal, where it was believable, but Rajveer was a winner, he was his nation's pride, and how does he end up ? he dies the death of a traitor, i hated it.

But I am sure even if KaYa do not end up together, we will get to see kabir facing a deserved end, not a loser's one. Kabir is a lot different from sujal or Rajveer, because Kabir can conquer over his biggest drawbacks and his weakest points. 

One thing i agree with you that Ananya should not have kabir as her first relationship, because she needs to grow, and i also do not see Kabir accepting Ananya that easily even if he falls in love with her. Their relation will be more of each others defenders than that off lovers, i want to see kabir protecting Ananya and slowly inspiring her to a glorious path of self exploring and success, and only then i want to see her loving him blindly. Loving a man because he is handsome and he is unbeatable is too easy on eyes, i do want KaYa to be intense.

Eeven if you compare, kashish also had loved sujal for the protection and distinction he had given to her life, and not because he was the only man she once had an affair with. Similarly, Naina loved Rajveer after he made her stand in her own feet, after she realized that there is much more to Raj than that off a major, than that off her brother's case.

Kabir will only see her as a woman, when she shows him that reporting is her job but loving him is her passion. I so want to see this 

@bold

I have the same wish 
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Exactly, It was a stupid thing to do but its her only option at the moment. Her only vocal support is Manav which isn't exactly a thing to be happy about 😆 rather she should be even more worried, Manav toh doobega Ananya ko bhi leke jaane ke idea me hai.

I dont blame Kabir, He placed a lot of trust on her professionally which is a quite a huge thing from a man like him and she messed it up by not returning the same amount of trust in him. She let her emotions run high and control her. Well like I said in another post, this is an experience she needs to learn from and she will. I, sometimes tend to forget she is only a junior reporter and just began this career. But it seems Kabir hasn't fully given on her yet.

yes Ananya should be hell worried that Manav is trying to use her as a pawn, but will she understand it ? i hope kabir at least does understand that Manav will try and use Ananaya in his favor to put Kabir and indirectly KKN down.

I do not lame kabir either, and especially after the way he clarified himself tonight. his part was untold and he sai it in a fine and impactful manner, and he was not even blaming her, but explaining her the harsh truth . Kabir has not given on her yet because he saw that her eyes could not meet his, it could be because of fear or guilt, be she had toned down, and did not argue back and therefore whatever he said, it has probably provoked her to think in a different manner.

I loved how he explained her that he never used Mahi in the promos, because he did not want to exploit Mahi, how he bailed out Armaan because he has a fair judgement about people and will not let an innocent suffer, he gave her 2 lacs by trusting her source and not asking anything and if still she thought he was sold to glory and success, then he also defends saying that yes he is but at the cost of a lot of struggles and he never got chances like he gives to his juniors.