United but no vishwaas on Suraj ??

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ankur has finally united with RM and vansh is now free to move with his parents.. 
All went well ..

We all know that Ankur is a wealthy person. After knowing about Suraj also , why didnt he come forward to sign as a guaranter ??? 

Now since all fights and misunderstandings are over , I expected that he will come and help suraj. But he was quite nd told that Sandy's training will be very tough ...

Is it because Suraj has taken a step to win 50 lakhs without loan , he didnt interfere ??

50 lakhs is definitely not gonna be enough and he must get a loan nd again guaranter will be needed .. why go to Aditi for that and can come to Ankur instead right ??

Hope these 15 days go without any problem.. mainly Aditi shouldnt fall for suraj 😕
Edited by pasurYa - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best suraj ji,👍🏼  be strong and have faith in yourself, you can do it, i am scared of aditi,🤔  she seems very strong,  i wish if surya will be together but Cvs again.!!  🥺

Good post subha.😃
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r right subha, i thought of it ystday.. but if ankur come frwd this kabbadi track nt hapn na' lol
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Subha,
 Hope these 15 days go without any problem.. mainly Aditi shouldnt fall for suraj 😕

@ bold   Yes but that actress said she is  acting  only with Anas  😡
so Suraji and Aditi will be seen for another 2 months together 😭🤢

And Sandy is also not there.

how bad Cv's are. 😡
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice post ss
may be Ankur doesn't know the whole story ..he just came in and he thought suraj want to participate in kabbadi match ..and surya won't ask him anyway..
Aditi can fall for him but i have full faith on suraj ji 😳😳

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Y u r thinking about ak , y can't Sandy.
If sandhya applied for loan, atleast she ill get nearer to 30 lakes.
pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabh9

It s about guaranter na akka..😕

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Subha more than guarantee, Suraj has to gain confidence that he can fulfill his aim with his hard work. When Suraj has refused the help from Bhabo & Sandy (except for moral support), how can Ankur step in and say I will be the guarantee for the loan. Also it is very much necessary for Suraj to realize the fact that everyone will be his near & dear one so long as he will support them but the moment he is in trouble, people will vacate the place. So if SUraj has to learn the value of money, he has to sweat a lot.

Ankur can help him later or may even become a partner, so that the name of of the Hotel justified as Vedansh, as both Ved & Vansh's father's have invested in that hotel and both kids have equal right on that.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dabh9

Sandya can give collateral security but can't apply for loan as the land is in Suraj's name and added to that even if Suraj Transfer the land to her name, they will have to prove from where did they get so much money to buy such a big plot and also if the amount is not in line with the market standards, (if less) then also she will be questioned on the same. It will be a case of integrity & loyalty.
pasurYa thumbnail
Jaya ji .. it would have been better if Ankur just atleast for a formality asked tat to suraj ..
later suraj can tell him abt his POV in winning his dream...