Wondering what will arnav choose
Thanks for pm
Well written
Update soon
Posted: 8 years ago
Love it...!!
Waiting for the next part..
Another reasonable confrontation and all thanks to the writer for attempting it.
I like what Javeria3991 said -
Shyam was the test taken from everyone, some barely passed and others badly failed.
Anjali tops the list in badly failed candidates. 
In my opinion, first a mother and then a partner should be the first one to recognize the changes in a person.   I never understood her.  She has no problem when her brother runs home to check on her leaving behind an important meeting or finalizing a deal, but never wanted to disturb her husband, because he must be busy with his work.
Coming back to the story, I won't say Arnav has to choose between Anjali and Khushi.  Every relationship has its place in ones life.  Arnav promised his mother that he will look after Anjali.  He should continue looking after her.  When it comes Khushi, she is not just an important or the most important person in his life, she is simply his life.  They both are two halves of one single unit.  Anjali preached this many times but forgot to practice.
Cheers...
Edited by Savera84 - 8 years ago
Mind blowing chapter.. loved it
Brilliant  start 
Looking forward to reading the next part 
Wow this story is different
It is a super duper TS πŸ˜Š I really loved it, please update the next part soon!
waiting for d nxt prt yaar.
πŸ‘ what an amazing story!! Love it.. I have hated Arnav when he did that to khushi in the serial and put her always as a least priority compared to the goddess Di... What u r writing gives me solace and peace :):);) .. Please pm for the next update:)..
Biggest regret in every IPKian's life is that the real truth about their marriage and how he got married to Khushi never came out in the show!
It's great that you decided to write on that ... Buaji is in such a power position here... And Arnav is in a difficult predicament ... Let's see what happens