14th May-Written Update-Reporters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Khalid praises Kabir and asks how did you manage it. Flashback shown how Kabir got feedback from his stinger (Lakshman) that Ananya took Mahi to her home. Kabir telling him to find out who is the man who had Mahi. The stinger saying Badshah, the biggest supplier of drugs in the city. Also informing that tonight there is another rave party.Kabir tipping off Khurana (from the police) about the rave party. The cop makes arrangement for the raid. Kabir tells Malvika that you thought i cant handle the situation. Kabir tells Khalid you too lost trust on me for a moment. Kabir says you both forgot that today all promos on the channel were about drugs without Mahis mention. I dont run stories without fully checking them thru. I sent my man after Badshah. Khalid praises him and offers a party to him. Kabir says to leave him alone. Malvika asks Kabir to reconsider and not stay alone but Kabir asks her to leave him alone and she leaves.

Ananya calls Ronnie and asks how this happened and who gave info to Kabir. Ronnie says no idea but he is smarter than i thought. Richa calls Ronnie right then and tells him about Armaan being caught in the raid. Ronnie is shocked. He offers to be at the police station to bail him out.He tells Richa-Sunny to meet him there. Ananya asks Ronnie the matter. Ronnie tells Ananya that Armaan has got caught in the raid. Ananya is shocked. Ronnie leaves the office. Ananyas mom asks the matter but Ananya lies saying going to meet Ronnie. Many big people are caught in the raid so. Her mom tells her to call Armaan. Ananya says he is grown up, keep faith. She leaves in a hurry. 

Ananya requests cops to let her meet Armaan. She says he is innocent. Cop says no. Ananya insists. Cop says you have no idea of the amount of drug discovered. First let the drug test report come. They notice the senior cop walking by (the one Kabir had called). Ananya introes herself and he agrees to give a byte. She says that she is here as her brother is caught in the raid. He says cant do anything. His cell rings and he leaves from there. Ananya is in tears. Khurana calls Kabir and thanks him for the tip. He asks about the biggies who got caught. Khurana says problem is Ananya's brother is caught in the raid. Kabir is shocked. Ananya lies to her mother saying he has gone for a late night shoot. Her mom is assured and says Mahi is conscious, making soup for her. Ananya breaks down and Ronnie supports her. 

Kabir arrives at the police station. Ananya is worried seeing him. Kabir calls Armaan to meet him. Khurana leaves him alone with Armaan. Khurana is walking away and Ananya asks why is Kabir here. Khurana says full process is underway. Kabir reassures Armaan and tells Khurana that the kid was my informer for the raid. Let him off. Khurana is impressed and tells Ananya cant believe this guy just reads news. They shake hands and Kabir walks off. Ananya is about to follow him when cop calls her to sign the release forms. Armaan comes and they hug. Armaan asks about their mom and Ananya says mom is fine, she doesnt know, all is well. Ananya thanks cop and asks Ronnie to drop Armaan home and goes to meet Kabir. Richa-Sunny accompany her.

Ananya goes to meet Kabir. Kabir asks why here, you should be at home. Ananya says came to thank you. Kabir says i need to thank you for your great contribution. Ananya says i couldnt have sold Mahi. Kabir says no one was gonna buy her here. Kabir says thanks for putting my job at stake and thanks for reminding that one cant trust others to get their job done. Kabir tells Ananya that he is working here, his job is his top priority. He tells Ananya that he has sacrificed a lot to reach the top spot.

Part 2

Kabir says i too made mistakes but i learnt from them. I am here after learning from those mistakes. I cant afford to repeat my mistakes. This chair of Editor in chief is an electric chair. I am sitting here willingly. I am not gonna let any junior plug my chair to the power supply. You gave me a lesson in honesty, in principles, thanks for that. You think only you can control your emotions. We all are weak, machines. If that was the case, Mahi's face would have been on the promos. You only told me that you got Mahi's address and demanded money. I got you money coz i trusted you. Ananya asks about the Rave Party, Badshah and Rs. 5 lacs and wonders if it all was a coincidence. Kabir says news channels don't work on coincidence. I told my stinger to keep an eye on you. Not coz i distrust you but i wanted the real story behind your story. The one who was keeping Mahi, cant be a simple person, he must be distributing drugs to other big shots. A journo thinks like that. Thru u Lakshman reached Badshah, found out about the rave party & i informed cops. I din get Mahi, i got a bigger story. Dont think i did favour by getting your brother bail. I am human enough to see the pain of another person, without compromising on my principles. I got your brother released coz he is innocent. Ananya says its on me to feel indebted or not. Kabir says am here to achieve my goals, am not doing charity nor does KKN do any charity by hiring me. For achieving my goals what i do, how i do doesn't matter. If you don't like how i work, either remove me or leave yourself. Either walk with me or get out of my way. 

Part 3

Kabir says i have kept all things aside. I trusted you, you broke my trust. But i din stop, i walked forward. You too walk forward and leave my cabin. Thanks for your thanks. Ananya says i told Khalid  and i will tell you again, i will return the Rs. 2 lacs by tomorrow afternoon. Kabir says definitely.  Now, go sit on your chair and cry on your humiliation and then tomorrow like a good kid come to me. Kabir says now if you wanna act like a grown up, get me a more valuable story than Rs. 2 lacs but then for that you need to grow up. For now, get out. Leave me alone. 

Thought for the day-

Kabir says:

Paristhiti badal sakti hain, Halat badal sakte hain,

Sama badal sakta hai, Magar agar irade atoot ho 

To har mushkil ka hal mil sakta hai

Kamyabi fidrat me nahi, irado me hoti hai

Precap -- All are in the meeting room. Ananya says have a story of Mahi and her mother. Kabir says no, we dont need a ma-beti ki story like that. Manav asks why not. No more entertainment news on our channels. Kabir says there is no time for it. Manav is standing up and Kabir says if you are so concerned about humanity and emotions, why dont you run the story in your 8pm slot. Ananya sulks.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the superfast and awesome update Tanu ðŸ¤—
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanuji for the update as usual superbly done
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for WU ! ðŸ˜Š
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the written Update
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Tanu for the detailed update. As always it was superbly written.Edited by Mehek25 - 8 years ago