Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

sher's love for his wife :precap (Page 3)

xxDaydreameRxx Goldie
xxDaydreameRxx
xxDaydreameRxx

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that it was a really disappointing episode and precap. However I am less surprised about his treatment for Shraddha because tbh I don't think its possible that he even truly loves her yet and the way hes acting is probably from a twisted sense of jealousy and possessiveness from that Virat incident. He is trying to get some sort of satisfaction by being the cause of her fear and pain, maybe to drive in the point that he has the right to both stand up for her and squash her? Really cruel but I wasn't expecting much different considering the atmosphere this character was brought up in.
What I am the most disappointed and surprised about however is his treatment of Sumer. TBH the day he stood up from Sumer against Vikas I thought at least there is one person whom Sher is truly loyal too and was pretty touched by his love for Sumer. And in today's episode not only did he slap Sumer multiple times in front of so many people (which is inhumane in itself), he is possibly willing to force Shraddha to mercilessly hit him? So basically, Sumer is his dear brother only when he nods and carries out everything Sher tells him to do and the second he made a decision independently (to help out Sher's wife!) he is all of a sudden going to be treated lower than a servant and as a means to hurt Shraddha?
Personally that upset me more because Shraddha is still new in his life and their relationship is a mess but like how can Sher be so fickle about the relationships already established in his life?

Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 14 May 2015 at 12:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaBrenySanaamrapali_dubey

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I totally agree wit u dat Sher's inhuman idea myt be the result of d fact dat he can't do anything to virat the frustrations n the ego, from previus episodes also we can see dat he can be rude and insensitive(bringin sunheri) but it's shocking fo him to treat sumer lyk dat.. lyk now I can't understand him,d way he defended sumer from vikash and now it's all very confusing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxx

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yup he wants to show that only he has the right over shraddha... He ll.protect her n also.punish her...plz Cvs don't do this to sher..plz

xxDaydreameRxx

Kuushi Goldie
Kuushi
Kuushi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I dint like the precap..but I guess this is all buildup for shradha's outburst where she will tell about her granny and ask him to end her life than giving her torture and as someone said she might hit herself with the stick for being the reason to everyones misery(she thinks bcoz of her everyone is getting hurt) and she might question sher about his love too..and this might lead to his change of heart..but whatever i dint like sher torturing shradha ..how can someone treat their love like that I guess it's just infatuation until now..that later will change into love..I still hope that sher is doing all this drama to save shradha from his mother..let see the episode tommorow
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Even.I thought it was a drama but this time it doesn't seem to b a drama...I.Really hope shraddha opens her heart out so that sher realises his.mistake 
MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree wit you ladies tha it's disappointing seeing Sher's character behave like this. But I will still say that this is to be expected. If his character was perfect at such an early stage in the story then what would be the progression, growth in the story? The whole story as per early articles I read is that Shradha will help Sher break away from him mothers reign and help him become a good man. If he's already a perfect flawless man what would be the story, the drama. I do think Sher love Shraddha but we can't forget he's bhavris son after all so maa ka kuch asar tho betey par parerga, right?! Maybe Sher wouldn't have reacted that if his mom and uncle hadn't provoked him. Anyway let's see what they have in store for us tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrenySanaFr0zen

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
yes m wit u, Sher is the spoiled son of BD he cannot handle his emotions well he needs to be polished and dats exactly wat shrada's gonna do slowly and steadily let's wait it's only the beginning I'm sure Sher Singh won't disappoint us dat fast

Fr0zen

SVB02 Newbie
SVB02
SVB02

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hi eveyone! New to this forum!I am a silent reader and as of now fan of PR.Read everyones opinion of Sher.I want to share my take on him.I saw many fans of Sher were hurt of his behavior towards Shraddha today.The episode and precap was drastic.As of now we dont know his backstory.But I think that Sher being brought up by BD is a typical dabang thakur who think their wishes must be honored at any cost.Though he loves Shraddha his love has still not reached that level as to conquer his big EGO nurtured by his mother.Tbh in the first episode itself it was shown that the moment he thinks he loves Shraddha he reaches her home to announce his proposal not taking into account that Sharddha may not want him.He did not feel the need to ask her.He thought who would reject HIS, BDs sons proposal?It was only when Shraddha fell at his feet did he think of her opinion.So right now he is still very much the Egoist,which is evident when he says to Shraddha that why did she marry him in that manner, when she could have told him like initially.I dont know what will happen tomorrow but I think the story will move forward on the line that Sher changes totally in future or his love changes him totally to follow the right path.Right now he is just a thakur dabang who is showing his authority and power so as to nobody questions his supremacy.So rt now he may behave like  a total baddie.Even I did not like him manhandling Shraddha abusing her   .Lets wait for tomorrow, but lets be prepared that Sher rt now may be a gray shaded character.Sorry to bore you all with this long analysis,I just cud not help myself. ByeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaroRudraBrenySanaKuushiFr0zen

Go to top