Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

sher's love for his wife :precap (Page 2)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Yaa I want something drastic to happen...something that sher wud have never expected... She myt hit herself or faint...sher might then realise her pain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

MaroRudra Senior Member
MaroRudra
MaroRudra

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I agree that today's epi wasn't nice to watch and that Sher's behaviour isn't right, but we must remember a few things. Firstly, and most importantly, Sher doesn't know shraddha's Dadi is dead, otherwise I'm sure he would be more sympathetic. We need to remember he is stuck between his crazy mom and innocent wife. He can't completely turn against bhavri as he knows this will only create more problems for his wife. So he himself found a middle ground and said to his wife look I can't take you but you run away yourself. His only condition was for her to not get caught, and that's exactly what Shraddha's done, so of course he'll get angry because somewhere he knows by doing so Shraddha's only made things worse for herself. We will need to wait and see tomorrow's epi before judging but we know Sher loves Sumer like a brother so isn't going to want him beat up with a rod, we will wait and see. I also want Shraddha to be happy but it's not even been two weeks yet since drama started so we need to be patient!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BrenySanaIlinFr0zen

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yup I agree but he does know that her dadi was quite unwell n she requested her a lot to let her go...sher himself advised her to run away...
He said he can't see tears in her eyes but in.the last scene she was crying bitterly n it did not affect him...

I'm very saddened by sher's way of treating her...
vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Why is he angry he told her to runaway ryt???? Is he angry that she was caught or was he venting out his frustration with virat on shraddha...why to punish anybody??? I really didn't understand this whole episodeOuch
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaroRudra

I agree that today's epi wasn't nice to watch and that Sher's behaviour isn't right, but we must remember a few things. Firstly, and most importantly, Sher doesn't know shraddha's Dadi is dead, otherwise I'm sure he would be more sympathetic. We need to remember he is stuck between his crazy mom and innocent wife. He can't completely turn against bhavri as he knows this will only create more problems for his wife. So he himself found a middle ground and said to his wife look I can't take you but you run away yourself. His only condition was for her to not get caught, and that's exactly what Shraddha's done, so of course he'll get angry because somewhere he knows by doing so Shraddha's only made things worse for herself. We will need to wait and see tomorrow's epi before judging but we know Sher loves Sumer like a brother so isn't going to want him beat up with a rod, we will wait and see. I also want Shraddha to be happy but it's not even been two weeks yet since drama started so we need to be patient!

• @Bold! He knew she was extremely unwell. He knew she is old. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens to some old people who are extremely ill. Shraddha had voiced her willingness to go and see her grandmother and how close she was to her and thus why it was of immense importance that she goes. But he overlooked her plea and elected to chat XYZ and then told her to ask permission of his mother. We all know, if he truly did not want her to suffer, he would have allowed her to go.
  • @Red, he did not have to turn against her. He could have easily cooked up a nice story. In fact when he realised she had run away as per his command, he could have cooked up a cover story for her whereby his mother would not have smelt a rotten rat, but instead he elected to publicly humiliate her. Kaisa hai yeh pyar?
  • @Pink, she is not his dog or servant for him to put conditions on her. He has always said he wanted to win her love without her being under any coercion. And yet he treats her like a dog? In fact worst than a dog when it suits him. That is not love and such behavior is not bowing well with the audience either. PLUS who is he to get angry at her? He clearly thinks she should stay underneath his shoes, maybe thats why he thinks he can do what he wants with her. (his implication during his convo with Virat).
  • @Blue: He does not take kindly to betrayal. So Sumer will get his compensation for helping Shraddha unless Shraddha does something to help the trio (S/G and herself out).
  • I also want Shraddha to have a voice against the cruelty she is experiencing. But like you said, the show is still young. BUT at the same time, the issue becomes, if the female lead does not grow a backbone now she remains nothing but a doormat.

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I agree with Marorudra Yes, we should be shocked to see Sher's behavior and my heart goes out for Shradha too but we should remember that he won't like to hurt sumer we have seen that he's lyk a real brother to him I think he must have some purpose hidden behind the CVs won't make him dat evil may be they're trying to be more interesting.. Wat I think is Sher is throwig out all his frustrations on Shradha the fact that he was not able to do anything to Virat his ego was hurt and maybe at that time he was not thinking clearly from previous episods also we have seen dat he did make mistakes lyk calling sunheri so he can be at one time true and be good but at others he can be vry evil.. he's a very unpredictable charactr so we sud wait for tomoro at least

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zen

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Is he justified in punishing shraddha. When he was the one who gave her the idea to run away...he cud have easily saved shraddha n bhavri cudnt have questioned him... He can tackle.his mother very well
I really hope what y r saying comes out to be true...Cvs should not ruin hus character... I.just hope it turns out to b a dream but if it's real then it's very heart wrenching 
BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
now after seeing today's epi it'd be hard fo us to beliv in Sher's luv but wat happen to the Sher we saw on 1st promo so it's vry confusing wat d cv's are cooking dey can't turn Sher into dat evil so somthing mus be up

Go to top