Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why is he angry he told her to runaway ryt???? Is he angry that she was caught or was he venting out his frustration with virat on shraddha...why to punish anybody??? I really didn't understand this whole episode
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaroRudra

I agree that today's epi wasn't nice to watch and that Sher's behaviour isn't right, but we must remember a few things. Firstly, and most importantly, Sher doesn't know shraddha's Dadi is dead, otherwise I'm sure he would be more sympathetic. We need to remember he is stuck between his crazy mom and innocent wife. He can't completely turn against bhavri as he knows this will only create more problems for his wife. So he himself found a middle ground and said to his wife look I can't take you but you run away yourself. His only condition was for her to not get caught, and that's exactly what Shraddha's done, so of course he'll get angry because somewhere he knows by doing so Shraddha's only made things worse for herself. We will need to wait and see tomorrow's epi before judging but we know Sher loves Sumer like a brother so isn't going to want him beat up with a rod, we will wait and see. I also want Shraddha to be happy but it's not even been two weeks yet since drama started so we need to be patient!

• @Bold! He knew she was extremely unwell. He knew she is old. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens to some old people who are extremely ill. Shraddha had voiced her willingness to go and see her grandmother and how close she was to her and thus why it was of immense importance that she goes. But he overlooked her plea and elected to chat XYZ and then told her to ask permission of his mother. We all know, if he truly did not want her to suffer, he would have allowed her to go.
  • @Red, he did not have to turn against her. He could have easily cooked up a nice story. In fact when he realised she had run away as per his command, he could have cooked up a cover story for her whereby his mother would not have smelt a rotten rat, but instead he elected to publicly humiliate her. Kaisa hai yeh pyar?
  • @Pink, she is not his dog or servant for him to put conditions on her. He has always said he wanted to win her love without her being under any coercion. And yet he treats her like a dog? In fact worst than a dog when it suits him. That is not love and such behavior is not bowing well with the audience either. PLUS who is he to get angry at her? He clearly thinks she should stay underneath his shoes, maybe thats why he thinks he can do what he wants with her. (his implication during his convo with Virat).
  • @Blue: He does not take kindly to betrayal. So Sumer will get his compensation for helping Shraddha unless Shraddha does something to help the trio (S/G and herself out).
  • I also want Shraddha to have a voice against the cruelty she is experiencing. But like you said, the show is still young. BUT at the same time, the issue becomes, if the female lead does not grow a backbone now she remains nothing but a doormat.

BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Marorudra Yes, we should be shocked to see Sher's behavior and my heart goes out for Shradha too but we should remember that he won't like to hurt sumer we have seen that he's lyk a real brother to him I think he must have some purpose hidden behind the CVs won't make him dat evil may be they're trying to be more interesting.. Wat I think is Sher is throwig out all his frustrations on Shradha the fact that he was not able to do anything to Virat his ego was hurt and maybe at that time he was not thinking clearly from previous episods also we have seen dat he did make mistakes lyk calling sunheri so he can be at one time true and be good but at others he can be vry evil.. he's a very unpredictable charactr so we sud wait for tomoro at least
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is he justified in punishing shraddha. When he was the one who gave her the idea to run away...he cud have easily saved shraddha n bhavri cudnt have questioned him... He can tackle.his mother very well
I really hope what y r saying comes out to be true...Cvs should not ruin hus character... I.just hope it turns out to b a dream but if it's real then it's very heart wrenching 
BrenySana thumbnail
now after seeing today's epi it'd be hard fo us to beliv in Sher's luv but wat happen to the Sher we saw on 1st promo so it's vry confusing wat d cv's are cooking dey can't turn Sher into dat evil so somthing mus be up
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you that it was a really disappointing episode and precap. However I am less surprised about his treatment for Shraddha because tbh I don't think its possible that he even truly loves her yet and the way hes acting is probably from a twisted sense of jealousy and possessiveness from that Virat incident. He is trying to get some sort of satisfaction by being the cause of her fear and pain, maybe to drive in the point that he has the right to both stand up for her and squash her? Really cruel but I wasn't expecting much different considering the atmosphere this character was brought up in.
What I am the most disappointed and surprised about however is his treatment of Sumer. TBH the day he stood up from Sumer against Vikas I thought at least there is one person whom Sher is truly loyal too and was pretty touched by his love for Sumer. And in today's episode not only did he slap Sumer multiple times in front of so many people (which is inhumane in itself), he is possibly willing to force Shraddha to mercilessly hit him? So basically, Sumer is his dear brother only when he nods and carries out everything Sher tells him to do and the second he made a decision independently (to help out Sher's wife!) he is all of a sudden going to be treated lower than a servant and as a means to hurt Shraddha?
Personally that upset me more because Shraddha is still new in his life and their relationship is a mess but like how can Sher be so fickle about the relationships already established in his life?
Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 8 years ago
BrenySana thumbnail
I totally agree wit u dat Sher's inhuman idea myt be the result of d fact dat he can't do anything to virat the frustrations n the ego, from previus episodes also we can see dat he can be rude and insensitive(bringin sunheri) but it's shocking fo him to treat sumer lyk dat.. lyk now I can't understand him,d way he defended sumer from vikash and now it's all very confusing
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yup he wants to show that only he has the right over shraddha... He ll.protect her n also.punish her...plz Cvs don't do this to sher..plz
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dint like the precap..but I guess this is all buildup for shradha's outburst where she will tell about her granny and ask him to end her life than giving her torture and as someone said she might hit herself with the stick for being the reason to everyones misery(she thinks bcoz of her everyone is getting hurt) and she might question sher about his love too..and this might lead to his change of heart..but whatever i dint like sher torturing shradha ..how can someone treat their love like that I guess it's just infatuation until now..that later will change into love..I still hope that sher is doing all this drama to save shradha from his mother..let see the episode tommorow
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Even.I thought it was a drama but this time it doesn't seem to b a drama...I.Really hope shraddha opens her heart out so that sher realises his.mistake