Piya Rangrezz

sher's love for his wife :precap

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sher asks shraddha to hit sumer with a rod..n if she doesn't do it then bikas will push gajra into the well...
Wow sher...u have shown ur love for shraddha... 

I'm disappointed to the core today...one of the saddest episodes of piya rangrezz... 
I was looking forward to romantic scenes n this is what I got to see...my heart goes out to shraddha... Don't know when will the time come when she ll b getting her share of happiness 

It dint seem that he was acting as bhavri was no where to be seen...all through the episode I.was hoping that they wud show that all this was a drama to fool bhavri n.save his love from his amma s torture...Precap turned out to b very saddening 
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya totally agree with you was totally disappointed .Dint expect this from sher
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yup it was a total disappointment... Shraddha myt hit herself with the rod...sher might then develop a soft corner for her...she hasn't even cried her heart out n daily she is faced with such horrible problems... Poor girl..
Sher y r u doing this to ur love
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Today's WU will b posted by hayakhan5. :)
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The makers are effing me off!! They are turning Sher into a psychopath and yet they expect the viewers to like this jodi? How, on earth is that possible? Shraddha needs to open her mouth already! She has nothing else to lose! The shock/sadness of losing her grandmother and yet not being able to mourn properly because of Sher and his mother, ought to be enough for her to explode! Makers need to wake up!

Sher, I said this before and I will say it again, does not love Shraddha! He is merely infatuated with her! If he truly loved her, he would have ensured she met her grandmother, but he didn't. Jaise maa waise beta! 

The makers will make Virat more evil to subdue Sher's idiocy and his emotional, mental and physical (manhandling) abuse of Shraddha!🥱 Why couldn't this show be different? Especially when Sher is an educated person.🥱

Edited by _innocent_ - 8 years ago
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Today's WU will b posted by hayakhan5. :)

OK thanks.I'll be waiting 😊
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays episode completely shocked me ðŸ˜² i didnt know the makers will turn out to be such a sadist😡for churning out such scenes that too to an innocent girl who went to meet her dying grandmother hardly had she got the time to cry her heart out another horrible torture has started.. poor Shradha😭

I didnt expect this out of Sher too he is a heartless man and doesnt love his wife one bit its just his EGO and nothing else

Uff.. hope Shradha either faints or something else happens don want to see a good man Sumer being hit😭
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yaa I want something drastic to happen...something that sher wud have never expected... She myt hit herself or faint...sher might then realise her pain
MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that today's epi wasn't nice to watch and that Sher's behaviour isn't right, but we must remember a few things. Firstly, and most importantly, Sher doesn't know shraddha's Dadi is dead, otherwise I'm sure he would be more sympathetic. We need to remember he is stuck between his crazy mom and innocent wife. He can't completely turn against bhavri as he knows this will only create more problems for his wife. So he himself found a middle ground and said to his wife look I can't take you but you run away yourself. His only condition was for her to not get caught, and that's exactly what Shraddha's done, so of course he'll get angry because somewhere he knows by doing so Shraddha's only made things worse for herself. We will need to wait and see tomorrow's epi before judging but we know Sher loves Sumer like a brother so isn't going to want him beat up with a rod, we will wait and see. I also want Shraddha to be happy but it's not even been two weeks yet since drama started so we need to be patient!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yup I agree but he does know that her dadi was quite unwell n she requested her a lot to let her go...sher himself advised her to run away...
He said he can't see tears in her eyes but in.the last scene she was crying bitterly n it did not affect him...

I'm very saddened by sher's way of treating her...