The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

Originally posted by skinnypal

Now that you pointed It out.. it can happen... he may have come to seek forgiveness... oh god.. this will be heart wrenching to see if he dies.. I really hope he becomes well if he is suffering from something!!

What if he is so ill that he needs a transplant and Roshni is the only one capable of being the donor and then she does but then it creates a problem for her later as she is unable to become pregnant after of course SidNi are reunited and married again. The way Jeevika had a problem in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (If anyone saw that show of Nia's). Drama hai yaar!!! 

I don't want that too become a problem but something does seem off about Shiv and his health though. The way he had said he fainted all of sudden does not sound good at all. I do though amongst all of this for Shiv or someone to tell Roshni what Sid has done for the Patels and the reason behind his divorcing Roshni. 

I don't think a transplant drama would take place but it looks like he is in the last stages of some disease. So he may have come to ask forgiveness ans see his family one last timeConfused That's why he readily agreed when DD asked him to goConfused Sid looked really pissed with Patel's and in the precap with Roshni, the way they are treating Sid. It looks like he knows when the truth comes out they will regret it big timeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

Now that you pointed It out.. it can happen... he may have come to seek forgiveness... oh god.. this will be heart wrenching to see if he dies.. I really hope he becomes well if he is suffering from something!!

Its going to be one heartwrenching drama, if this happens.. And I too hope he gets well, rather than dieConfused I don't know whether Sid would reveal the entire seriousness of the disease to Roshni and DD, even if Shiv has oneConfused

Go to top