Jamai Raja

Is Shiv ill??

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After today's episode, I think Shiv have some serious disease and looks like his days are countedπŸ˜• Maybe that's why he didn't return to be a burden on the family Sid may have found it out and thus he want Shiv to have his last days with his family The way he fainted, then didn't remember what happened and then when Roshni asked him to go to the rehab centre, he looked terrified It looked like he is fed up of hospitals

These are just my assumptions, b'coz something like this will only justify Shiv's part. The determination with which Sid is taking Shiv's side, I think there is some valid reason for Shiv's story. And even yesterday Sid was having a dialogue of how life is too short to break relations, it looks like something is fishy.. Now if Shiv have some serious disease, entire Patel family esp DD and Roshni would be devastated and things would be tragic😭

I hope they reveal the entire part of Shiv's story tommorow rather than showing it in muteπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is high possibility and would make sense for him coming back. It might be that after he left he wanted to come back many times to his Durga and Roshni but mid way he might have found out that he was ill or something. He might have gotten worse after all these years and decided to reconcile before he died and seek forgiveness. I feel him being ill might be justifiable. I guess we have to find out what Shiv's side of the story is. You can see that DD still loves Shiv but just like Roshni she is not admiting her feelings. 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that you pointed It out.. it can happen... he may have come to seek forgiveness... oh god.. this will be heart wrenching to see if he dies.. I really hope he becomes well if he is suffering from something!!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Now that you pointed It out.. it can happen... he may have come to seek forgiveness... oh god.. this will be heart wrenching to see if he dies.. I really hope he becomes well if he is suffering from something!!

What if he is so ill that he needs a transplant and Roshni is the only one capable of being the donor and then she does but then it creates a problem for her later as she is unable to become pregnant after of course SidNi are reunited and married again. The way Jeevika had a problem in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (If anyone saw that show of Nia's). Drama hai yaar!!! 

I don't want that too become a problem but something does seem off about Shiv and his health though. The way he had said he fainted all of sudden does not sound good at all. I do though amongst all of this for Shiv or someone to tell Roshni what Sid has done for the Patels and the reason behind his divorcing Roshni. 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Churri

What if he is so ill that he needs a transplant and Roshni is the only one capable of being the donor and then she does but then it creates a problem for her later as she is unable to become pregnant after of course SidNi are reunited and married again. The way Jeevika had a problem in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (If anyone saw that show of Nia's). Drama hai yaar!!! 

I don't want that too become a problem but something does seem off about Shiv and his health though. The way he had said he fainted all of sudden does not sound good at all. I do though amongst all of this for Shiv or someone to tell Roshni what Sid has done for the Patels and the reason behind his divorcing Roshni. 

I really don't want anything like this to happen! They were married for more than a year and they didn't even stay together half of that entire time. Now all this baby drama is too much πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
ChurriBurri thumbnail

I really don't want anything like this to happen! They were married for more than a year and they didn't even stay together half of that entire time. Now all this baby drama is too much πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

It was a thought and if it were to happen it would not happen anytime soon as it would need SidNi to be remarried which won't happen soon. But whatever the case maybe something does seem seriusly wrong also by the way Sid was telling Roshni to shut up and listen to Shiv in the precap. Not sure what is wrong with Shiv or what his story is...hopefully we will find out tomorrow and they wont drag it on to next week. 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is a possibility. This is the only reason which bought him back. From the precap it looks like when roshni questioned him if he is involved in this he looked really angry and may burst out the truth. Also in the Patel house when everyone was saying that they don't care he can stay wherever he wishes to stay, Sid was getting annoyed. I guess shiv took a promise from him not to reveal anything about him in the family.

But this is a drag. The truth needs to come out and SidNi have to reunite soon.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Don't worry! I dont think anything like this will happen. He may have some illness but JR won't copy anything from another serial.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well that may be a chance
but it will be very painful
roshni has just got him back
but she will loose him so soon
same with dd too 
i hope that does not happen
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Churri

I don't think a transplant drama would take place but it looks like he is in the last stages of some disease. So he may have come to ask forgiveness ans see his family one last timeπŸ˜• That's why he readily agreed when DD asked him to goπŸ˜• Sid looked really pissed with Patel's and in the precap with Roshni, the way they are treating Sid. It looks like he knows when the truth comes out they will regret it big time😭