Heights of Gullibility, Depths of Deception - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
s there any life line for this show now..πŸ€”...
@NBT

Thanks for your comment. I like the part where you you say that Payal has caught a cold as she cannot smell something rotten in the state of the Prasads! The name of the cold is denial.

Originally posted by NBT-BV

I love your post. The analogy is so true. Gandhari didn't blindfold her to have the feel of her husband as many try to project but it was her revenge to herself or fate. Payal also seems to have closed her mind as a denial for her stupidity.

I've been consistently saying she has no self esteem. No person would like to be fooled knowingly and still deny it. She's just a moron who can't pu 2 +2 together. Neither natru nor Dev are no achievers in the society to get such a partnership and our most intelligent pwd engineer can't see the motive. The explanation for inducting the partner is so lame that even a child would smell a conspiracy.

May be Payal has got COLD and can't smell the rot - Jai ho Moorkhata ki Devi😊

Agreed!! Promo is really disappointing!
what are they gonna do with Payal's character.. Dev can be shown as weak to strong but Payal.. when will she speak up !!
@ nirmala

Whether there is hope for this show or not depends on Payal's actions after Dev forbids her to give money to his greedy and useless family. If she heeds his advice, there is hope, if not, we have to sit through more of Jug's machinations, Santoshi's whimpering, and Guddi-2-shoes's complicity in her parents' nefarious and avaricious designs.
Originally posted by aimf

@ nirmala

Whether there is hope for this show or not depends on Payal's actions after Dev forbids her to give money to his greedy and useless family. If she heeds his advice, there is hope, if not, we have to sit through more of Jug's machinations, Santoshi's whimpering, and Guddi-2-shoes's complicity in her parents' nefarious and avaricious designs.

I do with agree with you but the larger question is - Is the show interesting??? Irrespective of what Payal or Dev do - are the audience enjoying any one sequence- be it a minute or two, in an episode. IMO it has been a long time since such sequence has existed. In earlier episodes Gul used to inject some interest but now thats also getting stereotyped. 

The show is loosing its charm is continuously going down. To watch the show seems to be a waste of time  but I find one positive thing on this forum. The posts though small in number are nice and thought provoking which more than compansates for the time wasted while watching the show😊😊😊

Wonderful post #aimf πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The character payal is really very disappointing... How much time she requires to recognise the true faces of her in laws. She doesn't show the traits of an engineer. Even i think that initially her character was quite acceptable but now her character sounds totally illogical.

Loved the comparison with the Mahabharata. 😊
Originally posted by anonee

@aimf

Wonderful post!

I totally agree - Payal's behavior today defies all logic including that of tellyworld.

How on earth did this woman get through engineering college when she does not display an ounce of analytical thinking?

And, how did she land the job of PWD engineer when she cannot display critical thinking when making a decision?

Dev may have been a Dhritirashtra before marriage - but now, he is trying his level best to keep his eyes open. Payal is a Gandhari who is forcing her husband to remain blind and not use his eyesight.

I only hope that Gul comes to the rescue of Dev and Payal! Gul may be sharp tongued but she is worldy wise!

Agreed... Gul can only be the saviour... Payal appears to have only the bookish knowledge... Trying to behave as it has been taught to her from ages... To be a good bahu and all... While gul appears to have the true knowledge... How to behave with different kinds of people.Edited by Angel_Arya - 8 years ago
I could have accepted Payal's character if she was kept in the blind about Jog's intentions...but knowing the truth about the family she acts like a simpleton. This is unacceptable. What is stopping her from saying NO to Jogs? 
Perplexing! 
@ KS

Thanks for your comments. Let us see how this will unfold

@angel

Nice discussion between you and anonee!

@NBT I am happy that you think that the forum compensates for the slips in the show.

@ loveforlife Nice to see your comment here after a long time,