Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
yup it's annoying but it's better Cuz this site at least uploads whole episodes unlike other shows on other channels
4rosegirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just checked again still hasn't uploaded anymore episodes after 202!!!
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They always upload on weekends
All 5 episodes together 😲
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
seriusly wth...why cant stupid MTV upload the episodes😡
tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi ,
I have been tweeting to them on twitter to upload the episodes.Today I am on break from work so thought of atching up with this week episodes but go to see they havent uploaded last two episodes now 3 .Seriously I am so annoyed at their dilly-dallying ways , they seem to have time to upload all other stuff but not ky2 epis.

So I went to their site ,and found their contact no: 022-42581818(Mumbai).A lady picked up the call , she seemed unawares of the uploading glitches , I told her there have been NO upload of ky2 epis last two days.She refused to take down the complaint and instead asked me to call back after 11 am to speak to the concerned person.She also mentioned there is no official present at the moment in office to address this complant.Ajeeb hai !😆Space mein classroom teaching nahi , mtv mein employees nahi 
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's so annoying because for audience that can only watch this online, we have to watch it in LQ.
I want to watch all the episodes in HD; it just makes so much difference in the viewing experience. 

I don't get why they don't upload the episodes since KY2 is the only show that people really care about in MTV. ðŸ˜”
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KP-

It's so annoying because for audience that can only watch this online, we have to watch it in LQ.

I want to watch all the episodes in HD; it just makes so much difference in the viewing experience. 

I don't get why they don't upload the episodes since KY2 is the only show that people really care about in MTV. ðŸ˜”

I think that is precisely the reason, they are trying to make people care about their other show. Otherwise why would they upload that on time almost everyday and not ky2 ðŸ˜µ 
Little do they know it actually turns us off from that show more ðŸ˜†
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the last episode uploaded was Monday😡
i'm also waiting😡
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mtv yt now uploaded last 3 epis..
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MTV India official site uploaded all episodes till now!!