Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 81)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ok..Viraj thinks Kabir pushed her off I think..and he also sees the RJ.

see he is not evil...he is just very blind...very much like GFLOL
u r in love with him/ baat chalau kya/ROFLTongue

mujhe koi problem nahi hai...bas he has to get out of his illusionROFL
#you belong with me (taylor swift)ROFL
lmao..r u seripusROFL lakshmi plus viraaj= lakshaaj/virmiROFL

VirmiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
but hw does summit knw even viraj came there after kabir 


he was telling tht if he stayed for sum mor emin then v and k culd hv seen him 


is tht a blooper 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21314

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Poor Kabir no one is there to share his pain.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210..Happy..

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..Happy..

viraj didnt see summit thts why he is blaming kabir 
now sumit is going to search for the phone which nisha recorded the convo 
OMG that was the only evidence
sumit!!!!AngryClap
i  hope he dosnt find it Angry
but leela said she will manage dolly ..Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

just saw the insta pics...
is that a kiss or CPR???LOL

Should we really discuss this? LOL
arey kya karoon baaki sab they showed na in sbb and olv...
one more doubt in one of the car pic nisha's head is on the left and in the other two its on the right side(close up one) vo close up car pics nahi hai kya??...LOL

Those are the mirror pics na.. which Viraj Will see in the central mirror.LOL
but sides thodi na change hote hai...LOL

Rema!! Reflection opposite hota hai na? LOL
vo toh sirf written thing ka na???LOL


did you hit your head too? Go stand in front of the mirror LOL
dekhke aayi hoon abhi abhi...LOL arey left hand uthaya toh reflection mein left side se hi hand utha(mere left)LOL
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Joined: 01 April 2015
Posts: 2545

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Poor Kabir no one is there to share his pain.Cry
iwanna hug him nowCryErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ok..Viraj thinks Kabir pushed her off I think..and he also sees the RJ.

see he is not evil...he is just very blind...very much like GFLOL
u r in love with him/ baat chalau kya/ROFLTongue

mujhe koi problem nahi hai...bas he has to get out of his illusionROFL
#you belong with me (taylor swift)ROFL
have u ever thought just maybe...
u belong with meROFL

dreamin abt the day that u wake up and find

wat ur lokkin for...has been here the whole timeROFL
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

just saw the insta pics...
is that a kiss or CPR???LOL

Should we really discuss this? LOL
arey kya karoon baaki sab they showed na in sbb and olv...
one more doubt in one of the car pic nisha's head is on the left and in the other two its on the right side(close up one) vo close up car pics nahi hai kya??...LOL

Those are the mirror pics na.. which Viraj Will see in the central mirror.LOL
but sides thodi na change hote hai...LOL

Rema!! Reflection opposite hota hai na? LOL
vo toh sirf written thing ka na???LOL


did you hit your head too? Go stand in front of the mirror LOL
dekhke aayi hoon abhi abhi...LOL arey left hand uthaya toh reflection mein left side se hi hand utha(mere left)LOL

I give up LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 516   Views: 11242

Shwets1502 516 11242 14 May 2015 at 9:41am by Teogapi
Todays Upcoming Moments Credit Anerivajani FC

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 5   Views: 1348

..Happy.. 5 1348 14 May 2015 at 7:24am by WaliKiDulhan
Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 317   Views: 9707

Shwets1502 317 9707 13 May 2015 at 9:19am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 11/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 399   Views: 9042

Shwets1502 399 9042 12 May 2015 at 9:13am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13710

Shwets1502 371 13710 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index