Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 8)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by Teogapi

What an epi yaar superb... it was gripping. i loved the way nisha twisted chuha's finger... i think dolly will tell the truth pakka when she comes to know nisha is in hospital. i think rl will start without informing the family and sumit will inform viren and the fight will happen. dolly will do bp of sumit i feel.. it seemed the way. saurav wrote na sirf tu hi hai jo sumit ka sach sabke saamne la sakti hai.. 
precap was thebest...Big smile

vv is amusing now.. what did he think while bringing the shagun that the family will marry off nisha in between fj cm etc?? she is not even divorced yet... ROFL

He maybe thought Ramesh would hug him and say "you are saving our izzat, and saving Nisha from badnaami. Your timing could not have been perfect". While DKNG would be like "He even brought jeweleries. He also thinks about our shop".

I seriously cannot fathom what made him do this. Even Rukma had a "WTH?" kinda expression.
arey his timing was perfect... like he knew dolly will talk to kabir and ask him to save nisha... was he j ki someone else is going to save nisha??LOL
rupan can taunt him and say ek jewelry se kya hoga jitne sets gaye hai utne vapas chahiye..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by layaa

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210-Facetious-caller123

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by soooperfan

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Seriously...Dolly can still do it!! She can open her mouth a little bit more and tell the whole truth to everyone!! This FJ story HAS TO STOP!!
Its getting on my nerves...
Its unending...like Chandu...

Please!!

And please no memory loss...
enough has been done on that...
She can remain unconscious...Aneri can recuperate...
When she wakes up the world can be fine...
And Sumit out of the window!!

VSR...Seriously...cant still get over him! Hahaha...he was totally like a cartoon today...how he sprang into action like a super hero...before being a fool...!! Pity pity...He was not always like this...!

Don't forget the drama VV is going to create in the hospital according to TB article..LOL He isn't a fool after all.

No he isnt a fool...he is a maha fool...to be played by Sumit all this while...
Delusional...
I think he needs to visit a counsellor...
He can come to me!

Please attend to Dadaji also...LOL In case Dolly tells the truth and he still doesn't believe..Viraj has huge competition..LOL

true that! they can all stand in line...!! ill hike my charges!
if this continues without ramy then viewers will also need counselling. mere liye spl discount ok??LOL

Edited by Teogapi - 14 May 2015 at 10:18am

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Rema You said about the bag na? Viraj takes it in the OLV?
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekstase

Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? Cry

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol LOL Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother Evil Smile

Keep Nisha in ICU for 3 or 4 days...and then she can walk away freely...LOL 

Dolly has to tell the family the entire truth, especially when she knows about the fall. She shouldn't waste any time, not think whether family would believe her or not...

-Facetious-.bintAli.

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

@Rema Ramesh breakdown on the way for sure. May be he would break down at home, and hence stay strong in hospital? He has to be in his senses in the hospital. But the sight of Nisha in ICU or OT is going to be really painful for RL. 

@sooperfan You have so many clients in GF..LOL 
i think duringthe fight nisha will be operated and when they bring her back to icu then both raka can break down... 
sumit deserves the punches kabir throws at him in the hospital... first he pushed nisha and then has the audacity to visit her in the hospital??? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

layaa Groupbie
layaa
layaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by layaa

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" LOL

hannn yarr .. sure viraj is in that mode only..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ekstase

Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? Cry

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol LOL Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother Evil Smile

That would be a credible thing to do. After all the fall did affect her back and spine the most. I really hope if they have to go for a major damage, it's paralysis. Dude, if memory loss happens, she will pakka forget Kabir and remember Viraj only. So, a big NO for memory loss. Kabir needs a break from this. The only worry he should have in future is taking care of his wifeLOL.

After seeing Viraj showing no sign whatsoever of ever being asked to 'get lost' by Nisha, and bringing shagun for her...I think it is not that shocking that he would believe Kabir tried to kill Nisha. I do not have much hope of getting an awesome reaction from him after learning Kabir is his brother. Given how he aces at selective participation, I am pretty sure he will be like "kya? Kabir Ms Nisha ke bhai hai?"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

layaa-Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top