Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 6

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

He maybe thought Ramesh would hug him and say "you are saving our izzat, and saving Nisha from badnaami. Your timing could not have been perfect". While DKNG would be like "He even brought jeweleries. He also thinks about our shop".

I seriously cannot fathom what made him do this. Even Rukma had a "WTH?" kinda expression.

@bold 🤣🤣

@sooperfan Villain Viraj!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold 🤣🤣

@sooperfan Villain Viraj!

Ah yes, VV is perfect for him then!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Ramesh breakdown on the way for sure. May be he would break down at home, and hence stay strong in hospital? He has to be in his senses in the hospital. But the sight of Nisha in ICU or OT is going to be really painful for RL. 

@sooperfan You have so many clients in GF..😆 
hua_fafa thumbnail
Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? ðŸ˜­

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol ðŸ˜† Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother ðŸ˜ˆ
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj has to see KN confess their love for each other...That can shatter his illusion hopefully. 

RajBir? Nope...First RaKa...we can think of RajBir later.

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

He maybe thought Ramesh would hug him and say "you are saving our izzat, and saving Nisha from badnaami. Your timing could not have been perfect". While DKNG would be like "He even brought jeweleries. He also thinks about our shop".

I seriously cannot fathom what made him do this. Even Rukma had a "WTH?" kinda expression.

arey his timing was perfect... like he knew dolly will talk to kabir and ask him to save nisha... was he j ki someone else is going to save nisha??😆
rupan can taunt him and say ek jewelry se kya hoga jitne sets gaye hai utne vapas chahiye..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: layaa

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" 😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soooperfan

true that! they can all stand in line...!! ill hike my charges!

if this continues without ramy then viewers will also need counselling. mere liye spl discount ok??😆
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema You said about the bag na? Viraj takes it in the OLV?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ekstase

Well, apart from memory loss, Nisha could have some other injury like paralysis or something. Some body part not working properly? Honestly, memory loss would be too much (especially if she'd forget everything around Kabir) - RL have already enough to worry about and poor Kabir is being tortured enough, isn't he? ðŸ˜­

At least, Dolly knows what probably happened to Nisha and that it wasn't Kabir's fault. Now, I'm really curious what she will do - she should have told the family straight instead of waiting for some proof to fall into their hands; the family could have worked together to get the proof in order to get Sumit jailed. I really hope she doesn't keep silent and speaks up. Nisha is fighting for her life due to that crazy dude, after all.

Viraj - no words, lol ðŸ˜† Delusion reaches new heights. And he really believes Kabir would try to kill Nisha... ah, okay. Seriously, I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out that Kabir is his own brother ðŸ˜ˆ

Keep Nisha in ICU for 3 or 4 days...and then she can walk away freely...😆 

Dolly has to tell the family the entire truth, especially when she knows about the fall. She shouldn't waste any time, not think whether family would believe her or not...