Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 52)

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So what do I get for posting this article and diverting all our attention from show going off air to KYAA...ROFL
Coffee with cookies :p :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigyaShwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-kabir-realizes-his-feelings-for-nisha/article_58ccc5d2-fa8e-11e4-85f0-fb4f1ce64467.html

Dadaji collapses? Nisha's parents not ready to hear? Kabir realises he cannot go to London without Nisha?

Hang on!! WHAT Shocked

WHAT for all? Or for anything in particular? LOL

RaKa Ouch

Rest was expected LOL

RaKa is killing me...LOL Come on...They can't delay this more. No point in RaKa after Sumit's BP...Ramesh's trust on Kabir during testing times and when no body trusts him would be what I want to see.

Exactly!! What will they show now? Cousins sneeking Kabir in hospital room?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I think Kabir would be stopped initially...RL can't be so insensitive. Initially they would be frustrated with all the blame game...Later they would understand...Hopefully. 

Also...If RL aren't leaving Kabir..assuming...Kabir has to accept it maturedly IMPOV. He can argue initially...but after that...he has to focus on Sumit and BPing him..and then come and rightfully go and meet Nisha.

deek_210-Facetious-

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I think RL wouldn't be ready to hear what happened, how, who...as there would be too many versions...LOL Kabir's, Sumit's and Viraj's...LOL And if Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone in the hospital, RL are going to ask him to leave. 

I don't think Kabir would confess his love for Nisha to RL? Would he pull a Viraj? LOL Asking for Nisha's hand at the hospital? LOL

Dadaji would collapse like he did hearing Nisha's past. For the moment, everything depends on Nisha's health status. 

Probably. RL would just want their daughter to be left alone and understandably so.

The department of randomness only belongs to Viraj. Kabir gives up too soon, but Viraj always bounces backLOL. I suppose when family will keep Kabir away from Nisha, he will take that time to introspect and realize his love. But will keep it to himself as his love wouldn't help the situation in any way.

Now I am too busy feeling bad for Kabir. He is being wronged and that makes me sadOuch. The only good thing is that cousins will be with him. Please Sukku, hug Kabir. If not Raka, we will make do with SuKa for the moment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-kabir-realizes-his-feelings-for-nisha/article_58ccc5d2-fa8e-11e4-85f0-fb4f1ce64467.html

Dadaji collapses? Nisha's parents not ready to hear? Kabir realises he cannot go to London without Nisha?

Hang on!! WHAT Shocked

WHAT for all? Or for anything in particular? LOL

RaKa Ouch

Rest was expected LOL

RaKa is killing me...LOL Come on...They can't delay this more. No point in RaKa after Sumit's BP...Ramesh's trust on Kabir during testing times and when no body trusts him would be what I want to see.

Lmao ..I actually thought about this x'D they can do that u never know :p but gf not allowing him to go near nisha is so :/ 

-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Probably. RL would just want their daughter to be left alone and understandably so.

The department of randomness only belongs to Viraj. Kabir gives up too soon, but Viraj always bounces backLOL. I suppose when family will keep Kabir away from Nisha, he will take that time to introspect and realize his love. But will keep it to himself as his love wouldn't help the situation in any way.

Now I am too busy feeling bad for Kabir. He is being wronged and that makes me sadOuch. The only good thing is that cousins will be with him. Please Sukku, hug Kabir. If not Raka, we will make do with SuKa for the moment.

I think RLs prime concern would be Nisha's health. Once Ramesh is sure that Nisha is going to be fine, he would turn towards the drama which would be running in parallel. I don't think RL would think Kabir tried to kill Nisha...But probably his presence would be causing too be ruckus that they might ask him to leave. Ask everyone to leave. 

Kabir wouldn't tell about his feelings for sure. He doesn't know Nisha's feelings. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged

I think RLs prime concern would be Nisha's health. Once Ramesh is sure that Nisha is going to be fine, he would turn towards the drama which would be running in parallel. I don't think RL would think Kabir tried to kill Nisha...But probably his presence would be causing too be ruckus that they might ask him to leave. Ask everyone to leave. 

Kabir wouldn't tell about his feelings for sure. He doesn't know Nisha's feelings. 

Yes, it'll be the chaos. Add to that the fight wouldn't help either. And the latest, Dadaji collapsing. With so much drama, anyone would ask Kabir to leave for sometime, at least till things settle.

facepalmlovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Yes, it'll be the chaos. Add to that the fight wouldn't help either. And the latest, Dadaji collapsing. With so much drama, anyone would ask Kabir to leave for sometime, at least till things settle.

Exactly...and if the cousins pester with Sumit did this and that RL would flip. Peace have to be maintained. Cousins and also Kabir should understand the situation and sentiments and do whatever they want outside the hospital.

facepalmlovely_lady-Facetious-

Go to top