Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

@ shwets...the title says 15/5/ but its only the 14th!!

Thank you...Changed it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Seriously...Dolly can still do it!! She can open her mouth a little bit more and tell the whole truth to everyone!! This FJ story HAS TO STOP!!
Its getting on my nerves...
Its unending...like Chandu...

Please!!

And please no memory loss...
enough has been done on that...
She can remain unconscious...Aneri can recuperate...
When she wakes up the world can be fine...
And Sumit out of the window!!

VSR...Seriously...cant still get over him! Hahaha...he was totally like a cartoon today...how he sprang into action like a super hero...before being a fool...!! Pity pity...He was not always like this...!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210Teogapi-Facetious-caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

What an epi yaar superb... it was gripping. i loved the way nisha twisted chuha's finger... i think dolly will tell the truth pakka when she comes to know nisha is in hospital. i think rl will start without informing the family and sumit will inform viren and the fight will happen. dolly will do bp of sumit i feel.. it seemed the way. saurav wrote na sirf tu hi hai jo sumit ka sach sabke saamne la sakti hai.. 
precap was thebest...Big smile

vv is amusing now.. what did he think while bringing the shagun that the family will marry off nisha in between fj cm etc?? she is not even divorced yet... ROFL

But Viren is with RL na? I think RL would tell GF and Viren would come with them? Confused Or yeah..possible Sumit tells to Viren and both come to the hospital. 

Dolly HAS to do the BP now. She has to tell GF, they believe it or not, doesn't matter. Cousins should stand together for Nisha now. 

RL bits were good. They were awesome in precap. Wonder what Ramesh would even tell..and who would tell Ramesh. 

Does that even matter to VV that Nisha is divorced or not...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi-Facetious-

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i feel sumit will have nisha's phone which dadaji or someone will see and do the bp...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

Seriously...Dolly can still do it!! She can open her mouth a little bit more and tell the whole truth to everyone!! This FJ story HAS TO STOP!!
Its getting on my nerves...
Its unending...like Chandu...

Please!!

And please no memory loss...
enough has been done on that...
She can remain unconscious...Aneri can recuperate...
When she wakes up the world can be fine...
And Sumit out of the window!!

VSR...Seriously...cant still get over him! Hahaha...he was totally like a cartoon today...how he sprang into action like a super hero...before being a fool...!! Pity pity...He was not always like this...!

Don't forget the drama VV is going to create in the hospital according to TB article..LOL He isn't a fool after all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi-Facetious-caller123

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Mehrana No memory loss please! We can have Nisha unconscious for a few days but no memory loss. 
Viraj entry was...Out of the world. I mean he came in so happily! Didn't Nisha blast him in their last meeting? 

Ramesh's expression and fear was so evident. I mean he can be angry with Nisha, but just the slightest thought of something happening to her can...as you said..stop his breath. RLs expression in precap is amazing. 

Yes, please no memory loss. I would prefer coma, but I dunno. I just want Kabir out of this mess soon. Dolly must support KN now, she must. Enough is enough.

RL were too good. That sinking expression, as if something died inside them. They captured the "worst fear coming true" expression so well.

Viraj was ecstatic! I just fail to understand him. After Nisha telling him off in definite terms and him warning Nisha to not trust Kabir (meaning he understood that Nisha was siding with Kabir), how can he bring shagun at her place? I really think that someone needs to check the medicines the physio has prescribed him.

Nisha Sumit scene was too good (despite Nisha's dumb moves). I loved how courageously (albeit stupidly LOL) she stood her ground against Sumit and even hurt him. LOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210Teogapi-Facetious-caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

She has to open her mouth before it's too late. 
I hope at least after hearing about Nisha's fall Dolly would open her mouth. At least to RL. They will take care of the rest. 
But now Dolly also would be in danger as Sumit knows he told Nisha.

Nisha's phone is a proof which has the recording. I hope that come into play somehow. But will it survive the fall...or Sumit has got the phone? 

Dolly has to open her mouth. Sumit is in the hospital...so is Viren..so GF including Dolly would have known about Nisha's fall. She has to tell the family, and Dadaji as to what happened and Sumit is behind it.
Shwets now it is unpredictable. 

Viraj is obsessive on Nisha. Even after Nisha shouts at him he's coming after her. Now with Shagun. 
She's is not divorced yet. How can he ask hands of a married woman? Sumit is the culprit for this too.
Wonder what will happen to Raj Bir once they get to know they are brothers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangodeek_210Teogapi-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

i feel sumit will have nisha's phone which dadaji or someone will see and do the bp...Ermm

Seriously...Dadaji? LOL 

It has to be cousins or Ramy now. If cousins and Kabir assure Ramesh that Sumit is behind Nisha's fall, volcano Ramesh for sure. He wouldn't care for anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Teogapi-Facetious-

Go to top