Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 40)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl

why do they have to show memory loss becoz its head injury...they can show other conditions for a change like multiple personality disorder...it wud be like the movie ANYAN
andha naalu koaiyaun... naan pannala sir... naan than pannae... vikram was superb..Clap

yes he was...he was good in I too...but the film was too overdone for my taste...
REMO remo remoLOL
that time every one used to tease me in school saying REMA rema rema... bas ek letter different hai...LOL

i had remo's hairstyle without the color (was a little kid yaar)...even aftr years ppl called me Remo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502



Wah! Hats off to Ramy...LOL But does Ramy know of NIT? LOL Ramy knows Baad main jao...He can use that..LOL
Ramy know yaa.. cousins said the same during nisha's bday na and ramy was there..LOL bhaad meinjao would be epic... achoooLOL


I loved BMJ during the time he got to know about EWF...LOL Viraj could be Mr. Gangwal..Miss Nisha...Shaadi...And Ramy...BMJ..LOL
ramy cnt be sarcatic and say friday ko karlenge hospitl mein... vv ka koi bharosa nahi... the shaadi ka joda was epi yaar..LOL


I think Ramesh would tell everyone to stop the blaming nonsense. He would want some peace of throw everyone out. Once Nisha is out of danger...He would rise..and go to Viraj first to explain the joda..LOL
vv will be baffled to see ramyka raudra roop.. volcano ramy in demand...LOL


For the moment,...volcano Ramesh is erupting with tears instead of lava..LOL
abhi volcano nahi waterfall mode mein hai ramy...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Confession won't happen anytime soon.. Memory loss or not, that will be delayed. Drama hai yaar LOL
pzkka... i think they will show a dramatic realisation like aditya had in pyaar ka dard hai...LOL

Haven't seen that one.. but yeah dramatic toh hoga. Nisha ka hai, how can it be without drama LOL I still feel we may get kabira maan jaa playing LOL
kabira maan ja was already played na during RYTI??? i want banjaara to be played for raka...LOL
bin tere from i hate luv stories  will suit kn...LOL
banjara from ek villain?ROFL
perfectROFL
who is shraddha kapoor and who is siddhath in case of RaKa?ROFL
u chooose bus iss baar shradha kapoor should not die in the  end...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by anulovessarun

REMO remo remoLOL
that time every one used to tease me in school saying REMA rema rema... bas ek letter different hai...LOL
ROFL
waise aaj kal tamil films are so boring!!!Dead
and the songsDeadDeadDead
i saw jingunamani yesterday and after seeing the video for 10 sec,i closed the tabDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


That would be stupid..If she does something like that..she has to tell RL. I can't see them worried. Also...BP is inevitable. Cousins have to be strong and walk out if GF doesn't believe.
nisha is stupid sometimes...LOL
i want  rl to walk out alongwith SuNty...LOL


But Ramesh does have to talk with Dadaji regarding the way no one supported and trusted Nisha. If not leaving the house...a blasting is required.
yep blasting for bedhakal is required... dadaji has to believe this grandchildreninstead of others, baharwale in rupan's language..Angry


He has to be taunted. I hope Dadi is back too. I want Ramesh to get back to GH as soon as doctor tells Nisha is fine. He has to go and blast Dadaji with or without the truth.
agee but i this this time too ulta will happen... dkng will blame himslef and ramy will console him after nisha wakes up and then dadaji flips... again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl

why do they have to show memory loss becoz its head injury...they can show other conditions for a change like multiple personality disorder...it wud be like the movie ANYAN
andha naalu koaiyaun... naan pannala sir... naan than pannae... vikram was superb..Clap

yes he was...he was good in I too...but the film was too overdone for my taste...
REMO remo remoLOL
that time every one used to tease me in school saying REMA rema rema... bas ek letter different hai...LOL

i had remo's hairstyle without the color (was a little kid yaar)...even aftr years ppl called me Remo
can i call u remo too???LOL
facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Joined: 25 March 2015
Posts: 841

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

more famous in the internet????Confused
i would love if whe turns the pre la nisha... she does not know rl knows about pilani and then vv and kabir can see the whird phamus nishu bro..LOL


Wouldn't that be awesome? Nishu bro back!

But that would be like CVs undoing their mehnaat ki kaam of bringing Nisha out of her shellLOL. At least maybe then we will get Nisha's panic attacksWink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502


That would be stupid..If she does something like that..she has to tell RL. I can't see them worried. Also...BP is inevitable. Cousins have to be strong and walk out if GF doesn't believe.
nisha is stupid sometimes...LOL
i want  rl to walk out alongwith SuNty...LOL


But Ramesh does have to talk with Dadaji regarding the way no one supported and trusted Nisha. If not leaving the house...a blasting is required.
yep blasting for bedhakal is required... dadaji has to believe this grandchildreninstead of others, baharwale in rupan's language..Angry


He has to be taunted. I hope Dadi is back too. I want Ramesh to get back to GH as soon as doctor tells Nisha is fine. He has to go and blast Dadaji with or without the truth.
agee but i this this time too ulta will happen... dkng will blame himslef and ramy will console him after nisha wakes up and then dadaji flips... again...


Dadaji flips a lot. Ramesh shouldn't console Dadaji this time and take the blame on his head. He should leave Dadaji to repent. Dadaji has to seriously think about retiring now.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 516   Views: 11241

Shwets1502 516 11241 14 May 2015 at 9:41am by Teogapi
Todays Upcoming Moments Credit Anerivajani FC

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 5   Views: 1348

..Happy.. 5 1348 14 May 2015 at 7:24am by WaliKiDulhan
Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 317   Views: 9705

Shwets1502 317 9705 13 May 2015 at 9:19am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 11/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 399   Views: 9040

Shwets1502 399 9040 12 May 2015 at 9:13am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13708

Shwets1502 371 13708 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index