caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

As Viraj came to ask Nisha's hands for marriage we can guess that he will flip later. So spoilers are correct.
He will take the situation in to an advantage and wil let Kabir fall in front of the family.

Also..I think Viraj would think Dolly was talking to Sumit asking him to saave Nisha from Kabir?
Yup he trusts Sumit just like he trusted Buaji. He loves to trust wrong people.Confused

May be he meets Sumit on the way too...and Sumit tells Kabir is trying to kill Nisha?
Adding fuel to the fire and may be in the hospital too Sumit will try to blame Kabir on Nisha's fall and that's why Kabir hits him back.  He cannot stand injustice.
Poor Kabir he came to India to find his brother and got tangled in a cob web thanks to Sumit.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeedeek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Another problem would be...as discussed in last MOTD...Sumit knows Dolly has opened her mouth. Now he would fear what if Dolly tells the truth to the family. What would he do now? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-caller123

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Intense drama today, but despite all the flaws, I loved the episode. The drama got me all riled up and even knowing what was about to come, I was getting anxious for Nisha.

The KN scene was heartwarming. So this is the doobi doobi song? I heard it for the first time today. Liked how it was playing while they were conversing, instead of timepass eyelock. LOL. Appreciated the fact that Kabir did not want Nisha to tag along with him. He is more perceptive than her, clearly. Kabir saying whether he will come back or not was kinda sad considering the opposite was about to happen. Dude, I have this bad feeling that we will have memory loss track. I hope I am wrong though...but there was this "separation" kind of feel from that scene.

So now SuLee's voice can be heard clearly from outside the room? Chalo..accha hai. Anyway, wasn't Dolly's phone not supposed to be with her? Good that she helped KN reach the right place.

Nisha going to the place alone was so dumb. Where were the cousins now? She should have left the place along with the buyers, but she stayed back.

Kabir coming at the last moment was nicely done. I am feeling really bad for this guy.

Oh, and loved Ramesh's expression when Lakshmi was crying. In that one moment, when Ramesh thought that something actually has happened to Nisha, the fear was so evident on his face. It was almost like he didn't know how to breathe.

Precap got me so excited because of RL's expression. Again, I am really feeling very bad for Kabir.

What is wrong with Viraj? Even after what Nisha said and whatever happened, he reached GH with shagun ka samaan? CVs really just wanted him to overhear Dolly somehow, so much so  that they couldn't care any less about how Viraj might come across being randomly in this scene. Nonetheless, I liked itLOL

smileeee-Facetious-caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Another problem would be...as discussed in last MOTD...Sumit knows Dolly has opened her mouth. Now he would fear what if Dolly tells the truth to the family. What would he do now? 

He might kidnap her also and will blame Saurav. 
He loves to play blaming game.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeShwets1502

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
That was a gripping episode!!

Loved the way Nishu twisted his fingers!! The fall was a bit scary...
Lakshmi and her feelings were pretty spot on...

Saurav...phew~ Glad to see a sensible thing he did...Did not waste time coming there...just sent in a jist what Dolly should be doing!!

Seriously...haha...how she threw the phone out of the ...well ...no windows built yet...

The clown...seriously...he's become the joker of the serial...the laughing stock...Viraj Singh Rathore...Waltzes in with a bemused smile and shaadi ka joda...!! Aiyeege!! Kadavale!! Hairam!

tangomango-Facetious-caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

As Viraj came to ask Nisha's hands for marriage we can guess that he will flip later. So spoilers are correct.
He will take the situation in to an advantage and wil let Kabir fall in front of the family.

Also..I think Viraj would think Dolly was talking to Sumit asking him to saave Nisha from Kabir?
Yup he trusts Sumit just like he trusted Buaji. He loves to trust wrong people.Confused

May be he meets Sumit on the way too...and Sumit tells Kabir is trying to kill Nisha?
Adding fuel to the fire and may be in the hospital too Sumit will try to blame Kabir on Nisha's fall and that's why Kabir hits him back.  He cannot stand injustice.
Poor Kabir he came to India to find his brother and got tangled in a cob web thanks to Sumit.Angry

Kabir hitting Sumit is completely justified seeing...Kabir actually saw Sumit push. Now if Viraj flips and Sumit blames Kabir...he is going to get more angry. How I wish Dolly had told RL the truth. At least it would have saved them the confusion and pain as to know who is responsible for their daughter's state.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-caller123

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Dolly...she could have called Suku, Umesh, Saurav na...Also...instead of Kabir...who was already half way to echo point...Couldnt she go herself?? haha...But seriously...Ramesh? Someone???!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeecaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Mehrana No memory loss please! We can have Nisha unconscious for a few days but no memory loss. 
Viraj entry was...Out of the world. I mean he came in so happily! Didn't Nisha blast him in their last meeting? 

Ramesh's expression and fear was so evident. I mean he can be angry with Nisha, but just the slightest thought of something happening to her can...as you said..stop his breath. RLs expression in precap is amazing. 

smileeeefacepalm-Facetious-caller123

Go to top