Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 18)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
another thought
What if Sumit BP happens while Nisha is in coma...Dolly will spill evrything and KAUC finds out Nisha's phone and all...Kabir finds out that he loves her...ready to confess...Nisha wakes up and asks "tum kaun ho ?"...Memory loss i know...but i have a bad feeling this is going that way...oh my god pls cvs ko akal de dho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Viraj just took away the prize from diya bhujaing..LOL

@Lakshmi True, the episode turned out to be really good. DD wasn't forced and for people who don't know what's going to happen, it would have been more thrilling.

Dolly HAS to tell everyone the truth now, doesn't matter family believes or not. She can tell when Viren isn't there. It's time for the cousins to stand up for Nisha and do something for her.

Loved Lakshmi's part. She could feel something is going to be wrong. The photo part was nice. Vimla being with Lakshmi says she isn't angry with Nisha. Why can't she put some sense into Viren. RL scene, though not even for a moment was fabulously done. Ramesh's expression was bang on from confusion to fear to relief to irritation.

Viraj! What can I say...LOL

It all comes down to Dolly now. She can solve this case easily

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

another thought
What if Sumit BP happens while Nisha is in coma...Dolly will spill evrything and KAUC finds out Nisha's phone and all...Kabir finds out that he loves her...ready to confess...Nisha wakes up and asks "tum kaun ho ?"...Memory loss i know...but i have a bad feeling this is going that way...oh my god pls cvs ko akal de dho

Honestly, if FJ is over and memory loss happens...it wouldn't look so bad...but what's the point? Why should Nisha lose her memory now? Kabir would have already realised his love...so there is no point. Also...the three months timeline factor would be affected badly.

It would be disgusting if memory loss happens and she remembers Viraj and her love for him. CVs better drop any idea like that.

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Kaalai vannakkam

Kaalai vanakkam...LOL Wah...Early in the morning...LOL
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Viraj just took away the prize from diya bhujaing..LOL

@Lakshmi True, the episode turned out to be really good. DD wasn't forced and for people who don't know what's going to happen, it would have been more thrilling.

Dolly HAS to tell everyone the truth now, doesn't matter family believes or not. She can tell when Viren isn't there. It's time for the cousins to stand up for Nisha and do something for her.

Loved Lakshmi's part. She could feel something is going to be wrong. The photo part was nice. Vimla being with Lakshmi says she isn't angry with Nisha. Why can't she put some sense into Viren. RL scene, though not even for a moment was fabulously done. Ramesh's expression was bang on from confusion to fear to relief to irritation.

Viraj! What can I say...LOL

It all comes down to Dolly now. She can solve this case easily
arey photo frame Ka Tootna bhool gayi kya??? But diva bhoojing was better I wanted the shaadi Ka joda to burn too... Viraj would have been like ye toh apshagun hogaya.. Zaroor miss nisha kisi museebat mein hai...LOL
Dolly will tell it to umesh but I think cousins will want aomw.solid proof.. Nisha while unconscious will be saying phone phone and they will check the phone and get the recording...

Mummy ke instincts... Loved lakshmi.. Ramy was actually scared when she was crying he will be devastated to learn about the accident... More then cousins and kabir I am worried about RL. They will be broken to see nisha in this state.. Ramy will surely blame himself as he did not support nisha I feel..
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lgr007

another thought

Honestly, if FJ is over and memory loss happens...it wouldn't look so bad...but what's the point? Why should Nisha lose her memory now? Kabir would have already realised his love...so there is no point. Also...the three months timeline factor would be affected badly.

It would be disgusting if memory loss happens and she remembers Viraj and her love for him. CVs better drop any idea like that.
but memory loss will be a bhadha to Lt na??? I think theybcam show it as the after effects of the accident.. Like till Lt is solved nisha is all right but slowly she starts forgetting things ??? I will be interesting to see how kabir will handle nisha then... RL will be playing an important part too.

deek_210

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

arey photo frame Ka Tootna bhool gayi kya??? But diva bhoojing was better I wanted the shaadi Ka joda to burn too... Viraj would have been like ye toh apshagun hogaya.. Zaroor miss nisha kisi museebat mein hai...LOL
Dolly will tell it to umesh but I think cousins will want aomw.solid proof.. Nisha while unconscious will be saying phone phone and they will check the phone and get the recording...

Mummy ke instincts... Loved lakshmi.. Ramy was actually scared when she was crying he will be devastated to learn about the accident... More then cousins and kabir I am worried about RL. They will be broken to see nisha in this state.. Ramy will surely blame himself as he did not support nisha I feel..

Photo frame was already broken na..LOL How did Vimla know Lakshmi would need juice..LOL

Viraj would definitely come back to give the joda to Gangwals and also RJ. Wonder if he would say Kabir was there to sell RJ..that would be bad.

I really hope the recording exist and KNAUC find it. Also..why did even Ramesh bang with Sumit if he isn't going to remember. Dolly to Umesh to family has to happen. FJ ko chodo...Sumit can get arrested for abuse along with Leela.

Lakshmi was superb! Ramesh is going to be so devastated. Just the thought of something happening to Nisha broke him for a couple of seconds...reality is going to be really hard on him. And as you said, he would blame himself for being overly angry with Nisha and not supporting her...and in the middle Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone, honestly, we can't expect Ramesh to be understanding. His daughter is fighting for life, and nothing would matter to him.

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Kaalai vannakkam

Kaalai vanakkam...LOL Wah...Early in the morning...LOL
mummy using internet... Using mobile..Wink
WiFi ki jaiLOL