Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
it was really a good episode..actually better than i thought... like really BETTER !
the NiBir scene was sweet + cute 😳 and also dobi dobi moment was not DRAAADGGGEDD which was good πŸ˜† (i like that song by the way) 
Nisha and Kabir could really have informed Cousins (but then this is indian serial :P they have to create some drama no :P) 
and true that broken photo frame and diya bhujaying scene was cliched
about BB ! ermm i better not comment anything about it πŸ˜† it was totally πŸ€’
 and SuLee was as usual πŸ˜† 
khair..Nisha was OUTSTANDING πŸ‘ i simply loved her .. 
that sumit deserved it 

precap was awesome .. I am literally waiting for tomorrow's episode

p.s : precap me it looked like as if Nisha was flying and not falling off a building πŸ˜† 

Cvs r over dramaticπŸ€”... Diya bhuj gaya, its understandable,but it fell down... Seriously?  Edited by ChocoholicShibu - 8 years ago
The entire episode was good but VSR outdid himself today
I mean shaadi ka shagun lekar he came to Gangwal house πŸ€£

I loved how Saurav wrote a letter to Dolly asking her to do right by Nishu and Kabir

Why don't people SMS when calls fail? Nishu could have sent Kabir the message if the voice was cracking

Nishu Summit scene was too good

Precap: Kabir sees Nishu Summit struggle and Nishu falling
Originally posted by ChocoholicShibu

Cvs r over dramaticπŸ€”... Diya bhuj gaya, its understandable,but it fell down... Seriously? 
It was too much
Good morning guys
The episode turned out better than every one expected...was really good actually...loved the KN scene and doobi doobi suited really well...they really care for each other and are vocal about it thats good...

Saurav was really good by sending that letter to Dolly...he was the only one who could break her abla nari mode...setting for Dosa i guess,...anyways Saurav is right that she is the only one who could save Kabir now...SuLee evil laughter was so😑...and them calling Dolly bewakoof...now they will see who is bewakoof...Dolly u go girl

Lakshmi's ghabrahat was really nicely done...but the premonition involving diya wasπŸ˜†...But Ramesh's expression seeing a crying Lakshmi thinking something bad happened to Nisha was very real...i am feeling really sad about wats gonna happen next...RL wont be able to stand it yaar

Nisha going alone was so stupid...cant she sms Kabir or call anyone else cousins or saurav seriously...But then again Nisha is Nisha

Viraj...i have no words for him...showing up at GH with shaddi ka joda...i was all in for giving him a chance, hanging to the hope that he wud have a plan when he accuses Kabir...but seeing him i am losing my hope...he has lost it officially ...i think he didnt catch that dolly was talking to Kabir in the phone...

I loved the Nisha-Sumit scene...Nisha twisting sumit's fingers was awesome...wish she broke them...thats why i love nishu bro so much...good sumits phone out of the window...and she was smart enough to record everything...Sumit finding it out was bad...and Kabir's entry dhamakka ending..

Precap was so scary...ramesh looked like he gave up everything...come on dude dont lose hope...we need u with clear head...who will say lakshmi relax me...every one needs u nishu needs u

another thought
What if Sumit BP happens while Nisha is in coma...Dolly will spill evrything and KAUC finds out Nisha's phone and all...Kabir finds out that he loves her...ready to confess...Nisha wakes up and asks "tum kaun ho ?"...Memory loss i know...but i have a bad feeling this is going that way...oh my god pls cvs ko akal de dho
Viraj just took away the prize from diya bhujaing..πŸ˜†

@Lakshmi True, the episode turned out to be really good. DD wasn't forced and for people who don't know what's going to happen, it would have been more thrilling.

Dolly HAS to tell everyone the truth now, doesn't matter family believes or not. She can tell when Viren isn't there. It's time for the cousins to stand up for Nisha and do something for her.

Loved Lakshmi's part. She could feel something is going to be wrong. The photo part was nice. Vimla being with Lakshmi says she isn't angry with Nisha. Why can't she put some sense into Viren. RL scene, though not even for a moment was fabulously done. Ramesh's expression was bang on from confusion to fear to relief to irritation.

Viraj! What can I say...πŸ˜†

It all comes down to Dolly now. She can solve this case easily
Originally posted by lgr007

another thought
What if Sumit BP happens while Nisha is in coma...Dolly will spill evrything and KAUC finds out Nisha's phone and all...Kabir finds out that he loves her...ready to confess...Nisha wakes up and asks "tum kaun ho ?"...Memory loss i know...but i have a bad feeling this is going that way...oh my god pls cvs ko akal de dho

Honestly, if FJ is over and memory loss happens...it wouldn't look so bad...but what's the point? Why should Nisha lose her memory now? Kabir would have already realised his love...so there is no point. Also...the three months timeline factor would be affected badly.

It would be disgusting if memory loss happens and she remembers Viraj and her love for him. CVs better drop any idea like that.
Originally posted by Teogapi

Kaalai vannakkam

Kaalai vanakkam...πŸ˜† Wah...Early in the morning...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Viraj just took away the prize from diya bhujaing..πŸ˜†

@Lakshmi True, the episode turned out to be really good. DD wasn't forced and for people who don't know what's going to happen, it would have been more thrilling.

Dolly HAS to tell everyone the truth now, doesn't matter family believes or not. She can tell when Viren isn't there. It's time for the cousins to stand up for Nisha and do something for her.

Loved Lakshmi's part. She could feel something is going to be wrong. The photo part was nice. Vimla being with Lakshmi says she isn't angry with Nisha. Why can't she put some sense into Viren. RL scene, though not even for a moment was fabulously done. Ramesh's expression was bang on from confusion to fear to relief to irritation.

Viraj! What can I say...πŸ˜†

It all comes down to Dolly now. She can solve this case easily
arey photo frame Ka Tootna bhool gayi kya??? But diva bhoojing was better I wanted the shaadi Ka joda to burn too... Viraj would have been like ye toh apshagun hogaya.. Zaroor miss nisha kisi museebat mein hai...πŸ˜†
Dolly will tell it to umesh but I think cousins will want aomw.solid proof.. Nisha while unconscious will be saying phone phone and they will check the phone and get the recording...

Mummy ke instincts... Loved lakshmi.. Ramy was actually scared when she was crying he will be devastated to learn about the accident... More then cousins and kabir I am worried about RL. They will be broken to see nisha in this state.. Ramy will surely blame himself as he did not support nisha I feel..