Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kabir has to speak calmy and quietly with Ramesh for that. He has to understand what RL are going through too. Yes, Kabir is also devastated. He saw Nisha's fall and couldn't help her. But RL are pretty much going through the same. They haven't supported Nisha openly..and couldn't protect her now (and before). Kabir and cousins have to realise that now is not the time for blame game, especially with RL. 

After things settle.. Will Kabir assure RL that he won't leave Nisha alone? He needs an outlet too.. whom will he speak to? Please don't tell me cousins :/
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I am dreading the next few episodes. It has every chance of being depressing.

Yeah, I do not expect the initial reaction of RL or family to be that of understanding. Like I had said before, if RL even blames Kabir for Nisha's condition it is pretty much understandable. But with RL on one end and Kabir on the other...the scenario is so sad.

Till now Kabir hasn't found himself alone in any difficult situation (yes, he always dealt with his problems in Dubai alone, but not hereπŸ˜†). Nisha was with him during Chandu track, Ramesh was with him when bhabiji held him hostage...lol, and till now Nisha has been with him. Wonder how he will do things now without someone guiding him...cousins are there, so it will be interesting.

I just hope Ramesh soon hears Kabir out.

RL's reactions are understandable but that doesnt make Kabir's state any bettr ...feeling so sad for the guy really, in the sbs mishkat said the right thing...i am thinking why did he have to come to jaipur yaar,...such a sweet guy deserved better than a sasural like GF...he was bettr of in Dubai and wud have been happier...really of all the people who got affected by FJ he got the worst end of the deal...not only he is bee accused of chori but also for trying to kill his love...moreover no one's letting him be with her 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kabir has to speak calmy and quietly with Ramesh for that. He has to understand what RL are going through too. Yes, Kabir is also devastated. He saw Nisha's fall and couldn't help her. But RL are pretty much going through the same. They haven't supported Nisha openly..and couldn't protect her now (and before). Kabir and cousins have to realise that now is not the time for blame game, especially with RL. 

yep.. They have to specify the facts and dolly has to tell the truth. An toh photo bhi nahi hai... But dilly does not know about that... I just want dolly to bam sumit in front Id GF and bedhakal him...
As for dkng breakdown I was thinking what if they show sumit bp and then dadaji breaks down coz he did not believe nisha???
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

RL's reactions are understandable but that doesnt make Kabir's state any bettr ...feeling so sad for the guy really, in the sbs mishkat said the right thing...i am thinking why did he have to come to jaipur yaar,...such a sweet guy deserved better than a sasural like GF...he was bettr of in Dubai and wud have been happier...really of all the people who got affected by FJ he got the worst end of the deal...not only he is bee accused of chori but also for trying to kill his love...moreover no one's letting him be with her 

i can feel his pain abhi se😭
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Everyone who loves Nisha dearly are going through the same thing. Be it RL, or Kabir, or cousins...none of them will take decisions or act as they should to make a situation better. Raw emotions will come out this time around and that's how it is supposed to be, right? RL cannot be expected to hear out Kabir at this moment while their daughter is on the "death bed". Kabir isn't supposed to think straight around the guy who he knows is responsible for Nisha's condition. Same goes for the cousins. They will also cry, scream and shout...which is very natural. Adding to that will be Viren's taunts, Sumit's malicious looks and Viraj's uninformed declarations, situation will get emotionally charged and counter-productive.

All of these people (RL and KAUC) need some moment to sort their feelings and emotions. Then only will they talk things out, take control and use brain. That's why the next few episodes will be depressing with blame game, crying and what not...but it is a means to an end.

Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail

Paalgoa...πŸ˜†

I think RL wouldn't be against Kabir...They would take time to come around Nisha's condition to think about what happened.

I think no one would be allowed to meet nisha by the doc... ICU mein normally allow nahi karte na??πŸ˜†
Palgoa will get burnt agar itna time lagaya toh.. Adi pudichidum...πŸ˜†
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Because all proof are against Kabir...and Kabir is also acting guilty with all the fights. He is coming across badly now. Cousins and Kabir have to sit and think, and list out all the proofs they have.

But cousins accusing sumit wud have given them advantage wont it ...atleast ppl will think twice abt sumit wont they...then again we may be hoping too much frm GF but still...sumit shud be suspected
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

After things settle.. Will Kabir assure RL that he won't leave Nisha alone? He needs an outlet too.. whom will he speak to? Please don't tell me cousins :/

maybe ramy?? Coz he was rhr one who asked tum ye shaadi nibhaoge... And moreover in the door scene he asked na toh kya vo ye shaadi nibhane ke liye tayyar hai??? Mujhe in sab ke jawaab chahiye...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SH-

I want to say Ramesh, as Kabir had told him that he wants to leave to London before. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Totally agree with you! If RL's situation is understandable so is Kabir's. Him even beating Sumit up is okay in this situation...what is working against him is that previously he failed to keep his calm. So all those altercations are now adding to this.

That being said, why did the poor guy ever come to Jaipur?πŸ˜† Jail ghumne ke liye? He is being targeted for no fault of his own. Sumit and Viraj hate him because they are jealous of him...so what can he do in that? LOL. He should just get his tickets and run off to LSD. He will be happy, we will be happy, Star Plus will be happyπŸ˜›