Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago
I am dreading the next few episodes. It has every chance of being depressing.

Yeah, I do not expect the initial reaction of RL or family to be that of understanding. Like I had said before, if RL even blames Kabir for Nisha's condition it is pretty much understandable. But with RL on one end and Kabir on the other...the scenario is so sad.

Till now Kabir hasn't found himself alone in any difficult situation (yes, he always dealt with his problems in Dubai alone, but not hereπŸ˜†). Nisha was with him during Chandu track, Ramesh was with him when bhabiji held him hostage...lol, and till now Nisha has been with him. Wonder how he will do things now without someone guiding him...cousins are there, so it will be interesting.

I just hope Ramesh soon hears Kabir out.
Originally posted by -SH-

But they will believe Sumit AND Viraj 

Cousins have to tell...look at the consequences of trusting the wrong guys, pointing at Nisha's state.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Kahin bhool gaye toh? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I think they have  Though that b'day scene on terrace gave me hope.

Btw, another show on SP from 14th June at 4 pm. Hourly show. Where will NAUC fit? Replace IPK2?
Originally posted by Mehrana

I am dreading the next few episodes. It has every chance of being depressing.

Yeah, I do not expect the initial reaction of RL or family to be that of understanding. Like I had said before, if RL even blames Kabir for Nisha's condition it is pretty much understandable. But with RL on one end and Kabir on the other...the scenario is so sad.

Till now Kabir hasn't found himself alone in any difficult situation (yes, he always dealt with his problems in Dubai alone, but not hereπŸ˜†). Nisha was with him during Chandu track, Ramesh was with him when bhabiji held him hostage...lol, and till now Nisha has been with him. Wonder how he will do things now without someone guiding him...cousins are there, so it will be interesting.

I just hope Ramesh soon hears Kabir out.

Kabir has to speak calmy and quietly with Ramesh for that. He has to understand what RL are going through too. Yes, Kabir is also devastated. He saw Nisha's fall and couldn't help her. But RL are pretty much going through the same. They haven't supported Nisha openly..and couldn't protect her now (and before). Kabir and cousins have to realise that now is not the time for blame game, especially with RL. 
But then Shweta dii the cousins could have opened their big mouth before too...thats where i dont get the logic of the cvs...why cant they show the cousins unitedly blaming Sumit they had to give ta ta to logic
RL against kabir???? Raka Ka kya hoga???? 

Btw, another show on SP from 14th June at 4 pm. Hourly show. Where will NAUC fit? Replace IPK2?

6pm is the hope for now. They can shift the show to any slot...I don't mind. 

Bday scene has definitely raised hope...also the confrontation too. 
Originally posted by lgr007

But then Shweta dii the cousins could have opened their big mouth before too...thats where i dont get the logic of the cvs...why cant they show the cousins unitedly blaming Sumit they had to give ta ta to logic

Because all proof are against Kabir...and Kabir is also acting guilty with all the fights. He is coming across badly now. Cousins and Kabir have to sit and think, and list out all the proofs they have.
Originally posted by Teogapi

RL against kabir???? Raka Ka kya hoga???? 

Paalgoa...πŸ˜†

I think RL wouldn't be against Kabir...They would take time to come around Nisha's condition to think about what happened.

14th June is Sunday so it will be a weekly show.. I hibo thru will move it to 6pm slot... They are airing nach baliye repeat there so it's free.