Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

WHAT for all? Or for anything in particular? πŸ˜†

for me,it is WHAT for allπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

"At the hospital, the Gangwals blame Kabir for breaking their trust and for bringing Nisha to this state. Viraj adds fuel to the fire and blames Kabir for Nisha's state in the hospital, fighting for life. With Nisha's life hanging on a thread, Kabir realizes that he is in love with her. While it comes a bit late in the day, Kabir figures out that he cannot go to London, without Nisha. He accepts that he fell in love with Nisha a long time ago, but it never really struck him until now.

Kabir insists on seeing Nisha, but her family members keep him away. The cousins join Kabir and support him, but even they cannot argue with Nisha's parents. Dadaji collapses on learning about Nisha's condition; after all she was his favourite grand daughter."

@bold...D'oh! We all knew that. Him going out of his way Nisha all the time...pretty obvious that he loved Nisha.

@red...this is something I did not want. Really? RL will keep Kabir away from Nisha? Or is this article being a little too dramatic like giving the "death bed" title (πŸ˜†), since RL wouldn't be as excited about having Kabir near Nisha?

Dadaji collapsing? He will be also admitted to the hospital kya? Dude things are just falling apart...who will bring everything together? The cousins? and how?

I think RL wouldn't be ready to hear what happened, how, who...as there would be too many versions...πŸ˜† Kabir's, Sumit's and Viraj's...πŸ˜† And if Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone in the hospital, RL are going to ask him to leave. 

I don't think Kabir would confess his love for Nisha to RL? Would he pull a Viraj? πŸ˜† Asking for Nisha's hand at the hospital? πŸ˜†

Dadaji would collapse like he did hearing Nisha's past. For the moment, everything depends on Nisha's health status. 

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WHAT for all? Or for anything in particular? πŸ˜†

RaKa 

Rest was expected πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
So what do I get for posting this article and diverting all our attention from show going off air to KYAA...🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

RaKa 

Rest was expected πŸ˜†

RaKa is killing me...πŸ˜† Come on...They can't delay this more. No point in RaKa after Sumit's BP...Ramesh's trust on Kabir during testing times and when no body trusts him would be what I want to see.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So what do I get for posting this article and diverting all our attention from show going off air to KYAA...🀣

🀣🀣🀣

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Coffee with cookies :p :D 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

RaKa is killing me...πŸ˜† Come on...They can't delay this more. No point in RaKa after Sumit's BP...Ramesh's trust on Kabir during testing times and when no body trusts him would be what I want to see.

Exactly!! What will they show now? Cousins sneeking Kabir in hospital room?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! What will they show now? Cousins sneeking Kabir in hospital room?

I think Kabir would be stopped initially...RL can't be so insensitive. Initially they would be frustrated with all the blame game...Later they would understand...Hopefully. 

Also...If RL aren't leaving Kabir..assuming...Kabir has to accept it maturedly IMPOV. He can argue initially...but after that...he has to focus on Sumit and BPing him..and then come and rightfully go and meet Nisha.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think RL wouldn't be ready to hear what happened, how, who...as there would be too many versions...πŸ˜† Kabir's, Sumit's and Viraj's...πŸ˜† And if Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone in the hospital, RL are going to ask him to leave. 

I don't think Kabir would confess his love for Nisha to RL? Would he pull a Viraj? πŸ˜† Asking for Nisha's hand at the hospital? πŸ˜†

Dadaji would collapse like he did hearing Nisha's past. For the moment, everything depends on Nisha's health status. 

Probably. RL would just want their daughter to be left alone and understandably so.

The department of randomness only belongs to Viraj. Kabir gives up too soon, but Viraj always bounces backπŸ˜†. I suppose when family will keep Kabir away from Nisha, he will take that time to introspect and realize his love. But will keep it to himself as his love wouldn't help the situation in any way.

Now I am too busy feeling bad for Kabir. He is being wronged and that makes me sad. The only good thing is that cousins will be with him. Please Sukku, hug Kabir. If not Raka, we will make do with SuKa for the moment.