Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-kabir-realizes-his-feelings-for-nisha/article_58ccc5d2-fa8e-11e4-85f0-fb4f1ce64467.html

Dadaji collapses? Nisha's parents not ready to hear? Kabir realises he cannot go to London without Nisha?

shwetha pls share this article in the main forum
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-kabir-realizes-his-feelings-for-nisha/article_58ccc5d2-fa8e-11e4-85f0-fb4f1ce64467.html

Dadaji collapses? Nisha's parents not ready to hear? Kabir realises he cannot go to London without Nisha?

Even nishas parents won't hear? Matlab ya toh rl are against him or they don't want to listen to anyone..I think its second case. 
N gf not allowing kabir to meet nisha is gonna b sad
Cousins support nice..but dadaji collapsing? :o
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

SO RL won't stand by Kabir. Only cousins.

Dolly speak up girl.

I think they wouldn't want to hear anything then. They would want peace. KNAUC have to do BP now.

RaKa...😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

shwetha pls share this article in the main forum

You share na...I am lazy..😆 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You share na...I am lazy..😆 

ok😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Even nishas parents won't hear? Matlab ya toh rl are against him or they don't want to listen to anyone..I think its second case. 
N gf not allowing kabir to meet nisha is gonna b sad
Cousins support nice..but dadaji collapsing? :o

I think RL wouldn't want to hear anything. They are going to be devastated...and they wouldn't be in the right mind to think or listen. Even if they MU Kabir, I wouldn't think it would be wrong on their side. 

Dadaji collapsing..Has to happen..I mean natural it is as no one would have expected this. 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think they wouldn't want to hear anything then. They would want peace. KNAUC have to do BP now.

RaKa...😔

Raka will be just a dream now.😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hang on!! WHAT ðŸ˜²
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"At the hospital, the Gangwals blame Kabir for breaking their trust and for bringing Nisha to this state. Viraj adds fuel to the fire and blames Kabir for Nisha's state in the hospital, fighting for life. With Nisha's life hanging on a thread, Kabir realizes that he is in love with her. While it comes a bit late in the day, Kabir figures out that he cannot go to London, without Nisha. He accepts that he fell in love with Nisha a long time ago, but it never really struck him until now.

Kabir insists on seeing Nisha, but her family members keep him away. The cousins join Kabir and support him, but even they cannot argue with Nisha's parents. Dadaji collapses on learning about Nisha's condition; after all she was his favourite grand daughter."

@bold...D'oh! We all knew that. Him going out of his way Nisha all the time...pretty obvious that he loved Nisha.

@red...this is something I did not want. Really? RL will keep Kabir away from Nisha? Or is this article being a little too dramatic like giving the "death bed" title (😆), since RL wouldn't be as excited about having Kabir near Nisha?

Dadaji collapsing? He will be also admitted to the hospital kya? Dude things are just falling apart...who will bring everything together? The cousins? and how?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Hang on!! WHAT ðŸ˜²

WHAT for all? Or for anything in particular? 😆