Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anulovessarun

just look at the way he is sittingšŸ¤£
X'D aaah OK fine I agree :p but this scene was cute...I actually liked him sitting behind nishu
Originally posted by Shwets1502

he wud want to murder sumit for sure...but he wont blame viren simply becoz he is not like viren who wud blame his bro for his damaad's fault...but he wud be angry at GF for taking things to this level...for showing double standards
guys...bad news...tb article...Saurabh tiwari's Badtameez dil replaces NAUC frm june 1...hoping this is wrong 
Originally posted by lgr007

guys...bad news...tb article...Saurabh tiwari's Badtameez dil replaces NAUC frm june 1...hoping this is wrong 
But June toh Abhi as hi gaya yaar..kuch b ..so many tracks left on NAUC..maybe there's a time slot change.
Originally posted by deek_210

But June toh Abhi as hi gaya yaar..kuch b ..so many tracks left on NAUC..maybe there's a time slot change.

haan the innumerable tracks are our only hope...hope it gets an extension...i dont want it to be nevr ending...but just want it to have a proper conclusion and no rushing things
If the new show gets NAUC's time slot, then NAUC will have to be shifted to a new slot. Ending the show by 1 June is not possible with still no sign of LT.

What I do not get is that if axing shows, changing time slots is for TRP purpose...why would they give this show which "revolves around high school students" a prime time slot? Its like doing the same thing...lol. TRP audiences clearly like saas-bahu dramas, might as well bring one such show in this time slot.
Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

If the new show gets NAUC's time slot, then NAUC will have to be shifted to a new slot. Ending the show by 1 June is not possible with still no sign of LT.

What I do not get is that if axing shows, changing time slots is for TRP purpose...why would they give this show which "revolves around high school students" a prime time slot? Its like doing the same thing...lol. TRP audiences clearly like saas-bahu dramas, might as well bring one such show in this time slot.
but TB articles are always right na?
june is less than a month away
i hope they dont rush it!

They're not always right Anu. They make mistakes as well. I'm waiting for official confirmation. Is there any way we can get SP to change NAUC slot or let them know, other than email? 
Originally posted by lovely_lady

They're not always right Anu. They make mistakes as well. I'm waiting for official confirmation. Is there any way we can get SP to change NAUC slot or let them know, other than email? 
i really dont knw
u knw natz?
natz said to me once that she has close link with the sources and they said that they have story till july!
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago

Maybe they ll shift nauc time slot then? 
How can it end in 15 days now..seems impossible with fj,cm n Lt track(yet to b started) going on .vj Ki entry,s2 ki entry...so many things are left.
Let's see